So, late adopters of Jow Forums, how much have you lost? And have you sold yet?

So, late adopters of Jow Forums, how much have you lost? And have you sold yet?

Attached: howtolose.png (1024x768, 599K)

Currently -31% and no, not yet

$60,000 in January, $17,000 now

I bought in at 14k and than far more at 6k.

bought 18k. holding for lyfe b/c I believe LN is the proper way to scale BTC and they can already do up to 4mil tx/s. See you guys at 70k.

>late adopters
The fuck are you on about mate? There's not been any blood adoption.

Worldwide adoption is like 0.5% if that lol. Problem is it might never go much higher than that.

Most normies unironically think the current fiat system is fine and don't want change.

I bought in at 2k last year and sold at 12k

Will you buy more if/when it gets to $6k (or lower) again? Will you cut your losses at some point?

I think you misread the thread.

I'm not to sure about blockchain based currencies replacing fiat. That's a long ways down the road if it ever happens and I doubt it"ll just be Bitcoin replacing everything.
The first real adoption of blockchain will be in things like cross-border payments and smart contracts for various financial services.

the current fiat system is on a road to collapse an nobody can stop it, and when it crashes crypto will be there for the normies that are losing everything

I'm curious, what are the main arguments for the fiat system being on the road to collapse? And more importantly, how long is this supposed to take? I doubt I'll care if it's 90 years from now.

People have been saying this for over a hundred years and we still keep going. It may happen someday but you're making it sound like it's just around the corner when in reality it could take another 200 years.

>Will you buy more if/when it gets to $6k (or lower) again?
Probably.
>Will you cut your losses at some point?
By like 2025 or so.

I'm here since jan 2017 does that count me a late investor ? Didnt lost any shit but made a fuck ton of money but still not enough to make it

Holy shit you guys are dumb for buying at that time.

Did you buy and hold or trade? What coins did you do best on?

the late adopters are all loading up on shitcoins like bcash or eos, hoping they're going to somehow take over bitcoin and ethereum, which never happens, but they keep believing it.

Started in December and had some nice gainz till Jan. Didn’t sell the top, fell for hodl and couldn’t really get any good gains yet. Currently about 40% in adst and waiting for some more pumps

All of us lost everything. You can go ahead and pump it now that were all gone

You can't lose if you don't sell.
And you can't sell if you're dead.
Time to hang out with Sayori!

Attached: Sayori_After_Story_2018-04-10_14-06-22.png (1280x720, 1.75M)

d-did that guy got liquidated just a little over the feb. bottom?

i just inherited some stocks
should i sell them and buy bitcoin or is it too late?

How come you didn't kill yourself yet?

Attached: 1526377437938.png (226x223, 6K)

You should at least put some in.

January 2018 up 30 %

Well, some of us prefer the non-communist cryptos, so we choose BCH and EOS.

Thanks, guys, for collectively helping me realize my dreams last year. Your buying my bags at peak prices really came in clutch, and for that I thank you.

Attached: 158k cap gain 2017.jpg (1427x172, 63K)

ironically if you happend to enter into crypto in early march you would get november prices i.e it's better to be a newfag