Welcome Binance boys

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004168831

Attached: Screenshot_20180523-062842_WeChat.jpg (1079x1843, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skycoin.net/buy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will you get skyhours if you keep the coins there?

Last chance to buy SKY under $100. Buy it now before it hits Binance tomorrow or stay poor forever

Nope

Damn it feels good to be a gangster

When you withdraw you might win the skyhours lottery though. Free money for simply withdrawing to your wallet. LMAO.

when Binance! thats great!

Sky coin! Don't miss this one..Wohoo :D

Holy shit lmao I have been waiting for this for 8 months

This is just the start of the moon. More exchanges coming soon.

Attached: Skycoin-Pump-Coming.jpg (2126x1262, 404K)

It's time crypto world will take notice of the true king coin that NEVER DUMPS

another shitcoin where the creators talk about being in the "top 20" and speculating on the price. gonna pass fuckers.

To the moon!

Attached: photo_2018-05-10_09-51-31.jpg (1280x509, 43K)

Your loss dude. You can always FOMO in later when it hits $100 with the rest of the normies.

Attached: Skycoin-Google.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Correct. Holding SKY in your wallet generates Coin Hours very quickly, and in the future these will be tradeable and spendable on the network. But you lose 75% of your accumulated Coin Hours every time you transfer Sky Coins out of your wallet. So anyone who holds SKY has very strong hands because they don't want to lose all their accumulated Coin Hours. Because of this, there won't be a dump on Binance. It's likely to 2X or 3X after listing due to the shortage of sellers. SKY holders and holders for life. We hoard the Sky Coins and just spend the generated Coin Hours.

Attached: Skycoin-Mad-King.jpg (3148x2348, 1.63M)

perfect ponzi mechanism to make sure the devs can sell their coins in the neverending ico as high as possible
that kastelein guy is a smart one

wow I'm in!

I'm 5. What does skycoin do? Currency like BTC or platform like ETH?

Both, and lots more. See pic related.

Attached: Skycoin-Ecosystem.jpg (3184x2374, 1.92M)

Bummer. Why didn't I listen to Jow Forums for once.

Amazing - and more listings to come

WOW WHAT A FUCKING SCAM THEY FOOLED BINANCE

>replaces...
your puny marketing doesn't work here
save it for other Internet (I mean Skywire) forums, kek

Attached: IMG_20180523_072613_884.jpg (1000x696, 97K)

Fug

so achain is the best according to your shillpic?

>your puny marketing doesn't work here
Price action says it's working well. You see, up until a couple of months ago, there was literally zero marketing of SKY. So nobody had heard of it (despite it being in development for six years) and it was only listed on one shitty exchange.

But now the marketing has begun, people are starting to realise just how massive Skycoin will be, and it's going to be hitting one major exchange after another in quick succession. After six years of price suppression, we're all going to discover the true value of the Skycoin ecosystem.

Attached: Skycoin-NASDAQ.jpg (718x408, 78K)

Lol

once this hits binance it will do at least another 50%

i pity all the pajeets trying to discredit SKY.
SKY to the fucking moon!
Get in or stay poor forever.

withdrawing from cryptopia and it's pending :( i'm not gonna make it fucking craptopia is this normal?

Attached: F07909B3-C4E4-4C86-8D48-22945DF38369.jpg (800x425, 39K)

Just bought 1k, hope you guys didn't scam me

Those coinhours are estimated to between 4 and 10c per coinhour

I will buy if someone can give a good answer to this. Is synth autistic in a good way like vitalik or bad like Jihan. Is proof of coin safe and does the distributed ledger have a central coordinator like iota right now.

Nice. I bought about 100 months ago as suicide insurance. Accumulated a tonne of coin hours.

>x+Uv7gNv

Hes a good autist

Where can I buy it before it's on Binance?

skycoin.net/buy/

its on cryptopia.

>implying it wont dump the moment it hits

>i git fudded out of this shitcoin. I thiught sy th was crazy and hates hig exchanges?

Attached: SKY7.jpg (610x610, 45K)