They didnt listen

I warned you pajeets nearly every single day for weeks that this coin was going to tank hard.

I told you brainlets when it was $9 that this coin would be $4 eom.

>Biz wonders why they are poor.

Attached: F5QhRFCS_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

But it sort of looks like the international (((Money))) symbol. I thought it would go up forever. Help me senpai what do

Wait for it to dead cat and unload your bags. Even for a loss. This coin is literally dead.

The Dustin fiasco/cover up is just the beginning. Trust me, I've been absolutely correct so far but nobody listened.

Buy the next chink pump and dump

Attached: D88668E3-C140-4C5E-BDFD-3F0044167D89.jpg (300x300, 14K)

When they said FSN would be at WAN's market cap soon, I thought they meant FSN was going up to WAN, not WAN going down to FSN...

Kek. Top 10 Coin eoy. Look at the ecosystem they are building stupid fuck. your fud will fuck you up.

Fudding while the whole market goes down is a buy buy signal for me. fuck your sister maricon.

based mexican

>based mexican
kek. onions un Chicharrero cabron. y jodete tb.

I'll agree with you. Not holding any WAN but OP is a giant faggot who is acting like wan is the only thing falling and isn't correlated with the whole market. OP unless you cashed out everything and are shorting crypto rn your call here is completely irrelevant

Wan and Zen are my major holds.

>
that bitchboi missed the ico obviously .

Huh. These are the types of people that Invest in WAN. Give zero evidence as to why it's a good coin only and only say "look at the ecosystem".

>delusion

They say Dustin stepping down was a "good" thing even though it's clear he was fired/demoted at this point.

>Having co-Presidents arm

This coin could not be any more dead.

>b-but they said $100 eoy

can you please translate? I don't speak machu pichu, I only know what maricon means coz i watched narcos

KEK Look at sat value of Wan over the past few weeks. It's getting demolished vs the market.

Wan is down significantly more than the market in the past few weeks you brainlet.

>$2 soon

Thank you for this BUY SIGNAL bless you user

Stay poor.

>They still dont listen

>Dustin stepping down
he knows the name of every people in the team while not holding any Wan.

why so interested bitchboi? want cheap wans?

come and get it. i will destroy your boipussii

Wan is the new Link,,, Shit coin

Why buy? They will just pump a new coin instead. When will you fucking learn that all these coins are garbage chink scams designed to relieve you of your bitcoin, over and over again?

Fuck off and keep your bags

wan is the only thing going down everything else is mooning in this healthy market