20 trillion market cap by 2020

bitcoinist.com/argentina-bank-ditches-swift-bitcoin-world-payments-first/
/comfy/

Attached: 6C2F780C-E201-423C-9589-735BDDF3C59B.jpg (1242x1679, 479K)

bitcoin cash

Attached: 1511818383167.png (724x722, 318K)

Argentine is god-mode country to have a vacation home.

Not overly hot, european vibe, no muslims, steak & wine, mountains, villas...

Now they're using BTC instead of SWIFT?

"Changes in legislation have also resulted in operators pledging to install thousands of Bitcoin ATMs throughout Argentina this year."

LINK BTFO

fuck YOU CME

BTC FUTURES can SUCK A DICK

anyone trading options get smashed on !

What a cutie

Either this or hurry the fuck up swift

You think Swift is gonna let itself be left behind in the dust. Bullish af

Attached: E8A2B817-F275-4049-AF9C-77E0B9A17D4E.jpg (538x539, 84K)

Attached: 1525891147971.jpg (1305x803, 159K)

Actually thinking of retiring there or at least buying a nice condo there

chainlink

Attached: 1510335503156.png (288x292, 124K)

Same, somewhere near the mountains. With the uncertainty about the Argentinian economy and potential crash, hopefully prices will plummet. The next few years might be a great time to buy in.

Attached: Andes.jpg (1920x1200, 1.05M)

Argentina defaulted on it's national debt twice in the past 20 years. They are not very good with money, hopefully this is not a scam. I am not sure about what this means.

oh yeah, I was thinking exactly that... Get a nice villa up in the mountains, moderate elevation, enough to have a wonderful, off-grid garden.

Gated property, nice capable off-road SUV there (old toyota land cruiser), good few guns...

is that in Argentina? Its beautiful

Please, usamericans, please, dont go to
South Brazil
Uruguay
South east argentina
These are the areas in america that were heavily colonized by Germans, Italians, and obvs Spanish and Portuguese.
You will not be able to handle the greatness these non-anglo-saxon people brought over. You will find yourselves unable to understand their peaceful and patient nature. Their values for family and freedom, yet non-violence. You will do what you always do: scorched earth.
These countries are."da futa" and they dont need your "culture"
Please, stay in the us and fix that instead. Please.

The usa fucked with south america (all of it) so hard and for so long that it will take them a while to understand the economic implications of closer EU-Mercosur cooperation until it is, luckily, too late.

This is what i mean
Youll be that lonely fat us guy who brought all his toys from home and keeps making jokes about the country he migrated to
Have fun

I'm from canada; eat me out

Its the same shit, and you know that.

>Everyone who would consider emigrating from the USA is some glow in the dark clone of (((foreign policy))) in human form.

You're not gonna make it, son.

You should be happy about expats coming to your country, bringing capital and stimulating economic activity.

You should be happy that your culture and land intrigues people enough, to take the time out of their life to travel and live there.

Sorry ass poor boi.

Jokes aside, im just bashing americans. Really, you should check youtube channels in Spanish and Portuguese from SA. If sentiment is bad in the us towards fiat, what the fuck do you think is going on amongst the young down there? Argentine peso just lost 20% against the usd.
See? "Dude be glad im coming to your country hurr"
Im german, ferind.

Fuck off, we're full.

>im german
Well it seems to be your country, in the way you're vehemently and impolitely fighting for it's sanctity (?)

So you were allowed to go to Argentina and live, but nobody else is? Jeez, are you autistic or something?

I'm coming to Argentina, and oh boy am I gonna enjoy that hyperinflated currency and buy up all the property I can whilst laughing at your sorry backwards ass

Kek

fuck your mother if you want fuck

I feel you fren, it would be awesome

That's a picture of the Andes mountain chain, although I think this particular one is from the Chilean side and not the Argentinian side. Here's one from Argentina, just for you

Attached: Argentina.jpg (1024x683, 727K)

Argentina is one of the most fucked up countries in the history of global economy.

Thanks, Matt. Nice shot.

Thanks, I took it just for this thread.