Jibrel proposals

Alltough plebittors and uninformed TG mods say the opposite, the contracts are legit.
I'll prove it to you.

(Picrelated is talal finding out we found it)

Attached: 9d922be3-3613-4ffd-8b87-c90c1ea7ef31.jpg (960x1280, 72K)

This is jibrels CryDR controller-contract:
0xDA25e5B939643a51375eEe932aeD11b92A9Bc003

Attached: 1.jpg (982x834, 96K)

This is the JNT ownership management Contract:
0xe5252b31Dd86A5336dA417647Ba413bFbFcE8a4E

Attached: 2.jpg (944x641, 75K)

Here comes the fun part:
This is a TX sent from jibrels Controller contract to the ownershipmanagement contract.

Look at the input data:
Its the following adress:
0x31B8d399eC30423Bb0a8D7405CE0092BBDe15Ee8

Attached: 3.jpg (956x542, 54K)

butwhatdoesitmean.jib

no one cares

also the wording them sounds fake as fuck

Well, what is this adress, well its a smart contract created by:
0xFdE25413D1e97801a36C4b7dfFd06fe87fcbb396

Attached: 4.jpg (841x145, 22K)

but who is 0xFdE25413D1e97801a36C4b7dfFd06fe87fcbb396

lets take a look:
its someone from jibrel that got acess to the controller to implement this voting system(picrelated 3)

For now we have only vote:
TX: 0x68716e16e068b81f3c1ce887a636b92f6e6027e5a61df70ac33117132e2fa26a

and as you go to tx events- you will see that the tokens of this holder who voted got blocked from withdrawing to prevent double voting.

Attached: 5.jpg (771x387, 59K)

Anons, why do you even invest in blockchain without having to ability to read and trust some simple transactions

Sorry for my bad english, i have a double digt IQ- but at least i know how to read a blockchain sirs- pls buy sirs and do yourself a favor

in Short the proposal contract "0x31B8d399eC30423Bb0a8D7405CE0092BBDe15Ee8" got implemented by jibrel, with them making a Manager of the Controller. Allowing him to block funds after someone voted for a single proposal

Holding more JNT than 99% on this board, but srly...i don't bother reading that shit, lmao

understood just make sure you keep holding jbro

TOKENIZATION IS STARTING BOYS! CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOO

Don’t know what literally any of this means TBQHWYfamilia

Talal confirmed all of this to my Korean cousin

*our cousin

Curious about the future and how much more they have in store for us

I don't really dispute that it was someone at Jibrel that did this but it doesn't make any sense for them to be genuine things that are going to happen. Why would they ever publish it like this? Makes more sense that it's testing governance.

so you guys are saying i should buy more jnt right now instead of man or tomo

I have it on good authority that Victor Mezrin has gone rogue. Talal hasn't responded yet because he's still trying to make sense of it himself. He first learned about these changes on the TG after the reddit post was mentioned there.
Victor has decided to steer this project in his own way and the rest of the team were previously unaware because they don't know how to read his code. This has all been in the works for the last few months now, and the changes have already been implemented in the code base.
There is some serious storming over the jibrel team right now. They have to decide now to either get rid of Victor and start from the beginning again, or submit to Victor's takeover. I'll keep you guys posted as the situation continues to play out.

Given the information in the code, I would not be surprised

0.38dollar already. Juicy fuck, how greedy will i be is the real question

Kys faggot. You cannot change the code of a smart contract once it's deployed. Literal retard confirmed

Nobody said anything about changing deployed smart contracts fag.

Confirmed fake by admin

Attached: IMG_20180523_193452.jpg (689x1158, 181K)

>This has all been in the works for the last few months now, and the changes have already been implemented in the code base.
Retard

Retard #2

LMAO

confirmed fake by an admin

not confirmed then

What did he mean by this?

Attached: IMG_20180523_193903.jpg (766x185, 25K)

Not sure why I'm even defending this... but code base != deployed smart contracts ya fucking brainlet.

2 niggers coming here saying the stupid shit every expecting for a dump because they sold. There is nobody to fool here. Go on Reddit/Telegram you will have more chances there. Just saying...

Sounds like you take this place too seriously, maybe it's you who ought to go back to the plebbit.

On my way sir

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I did bro, sorry about that. Market puts me in a shit mood :(

fucking kek

Mother fucker, your kind is not welcome in JNT threads.

Attached: ....jpg (634x845, 82K)

Ok guys, I'm going to assume you're sitting down for this but I've got huge fucking news.

Do you guys remember how Jibrel's conference was in Korea? And remember how OMG signed a MOU with Shinhan Bank in Korea?

Well, I've got a Korean buddy that I studied finance with who is pretty well connected at Shinhan. He told me they're working on a banking product specifically aimed at the real estate sector-- with Jibrel.

In Korea, landlords typcially ask for a large ($1m+ is normal to rent an apartment in Seoul) deposit in lieu of monthly rental fees. The Landlord then hopes for returns that would be higher than monthly rental fees by reinvesting the money. Nearly all residential and commercial real estate in Korea works in this fashion. Apparently Shinhan is close to releasing a blockchain product aimed that these landlords (remember Koreans have the highest rate of crypto adoption in the world) with the help of some middle eastern blockchain project so that landlords can seek relatively safe returns on-chain with their lessee's money as collateral.

Korean real estate money is going to come flooding into to this project within the end of next year.

HOLY FUCK

Omg, mother fuckin' kek. This absolutely made my day.
May the Lord have mercy upon your Targets, cuz you won't. Amirite?!!!

jAssets? Wont be reflected in mcap, sorry.
jCash? Wont be reflected in mcap, sorry.
jKoreanrealestatesolutionforlandlords? Wont be reflected in mcap, sorry.

9 am wallet user approves of this message