Tfw parents didnt let me hang out with my friends when i was 13yo because they were overprotective retards

>tfw parents didnt let me hang out with my friends when i was 13yo because they were overprotective retards
>tfw they didnt overprotect my older sister
>tfw she probably lost her virginity at 14, at some party
>tfw 20yo kv

Attached: sad feels.png (1080x722, 674K)

I don't believe you

Attached: 1519303130238.png (250x250, 86K)

Overprotective parents always screw up their kids. Both of my parents are an example of how to not raise kids. My father is the classical abusive father that loves to apply some mental torture and my mother is the typical overprotective mother that doesn't let her son do anything.
The result? I'm an incel and my brother is married to our fat infertile cousin who lost her uterus because of cancer.

I have the same history,fucking shit

>tfw 27 year old virgin autist
Just fucking end me lads.

Just lower your standards and make a plentyoffish/okcupid/tinder account and send out plenty of messages in a night, it also helps to have multiple pictures of yourself in different areas/clothes on your profile. Literally took me less than 12 hours from making an account to a woman calling me and coming over to my house to stay for a few days and fuck. I also found that taking Phenibut greatly helps with anxiety and making conversation easier, too much will make you high and spaced out but it gives me a nice buzz that eliminates anxiety and makes conversation incredibly easy, also boosts libido and makes sex feel much better (dick is more sensitive).

>it's my parents fault that I'm a virgin
fuck off

Attached: 1536689563958.jpg (251x242, 14K)

>fat infertile cousin who lost her uterus because of cancer.

Kek. You got me monkey man, you fucking got me.

Attached: FCD91B59-90FF-451B-8E7D-BF041A48EBE1.gif (200x150, 436K)

Is your family rich at least?

He is right on many points .
Our parents make us

I wish i was kidding.

Upper-middle class, but being a friendless incel eliminates anything good out of it, the only pros is that i don't have to work, but it's not really a pros. There's no way out for me, except for the obvious one.

Attached: Slipknot.gif (552x252, 15K)

>No you can't go hang out all night with your friens. Normal people sleep at night!

>No you must not search for a job while you study in the Uni you need to focus on the studies

>What do you mean you want to cook yourself??? Nah I will still do everything for you

>Gee, user why are you so antisocial??? You should go out and hang out ! Date some girls. Why do you sit at home all day??

>you are a grown up man already and can't do anything and neither know nothing! We are so disappointed with you!

Each passing day makes the idea of suicide more and more pleasant

no Sergio they didn't let you out because you're a sperg, your sister was normal and could be held accountable

And you didn't tell them wrong at all?

i was a 24yo kv until 2 days ago, all i did was Also before trying Phenibut someone gave me 4 600MG Gabapentin pills and it honestly feels like it rewired my brain after taking them, i feel like i have permanently less inhibitions and anxiety after i saw how it was to feel when it is to have none and i was social and did a ton of shit on that day, also tried MDMA recently and that may have been related.

Its actually pretty easy to get laid and talk with women, i honestly believe its mostly an issue of getting over anxiety with 99% of people

kill that whore

They don't listen and prefer to ignore

how are your finances anyway? you could ask them to pay for an apartment for you since they are willing to let you study and not work at all, then you can have your freedom

The way your parents raise or don't raise you does have an impact on the way you live.

Most of the kids on my block who's parents didn't give a shit about them grew up truanting, smoking and lost their virginity by 14/15 like degenerates.

Not to say Jorge is much better but still.

he cant even cook some fucking pasta and you think they will let him live alone lol

lel
maybe the russian is a sperg also

I don't have money at all. I have finished Uni but wasn't able to find a job since. I go to the interviews but to no avail.
Parents are not rich too.

Childhood is critical in a person's development, so upbringing does have an extreme impact.

Blaming your parents for such problems is the most NPC thing possible. Grow a fucking consciousness

Isn't it better than being a kissless hugless virgin at 20 without having overprotective parents?

Attached: 1509715095300.png (496x1117, 348K)

My mom didn't let me hang out with friends when i was 13yo because i came back home drunk. Since then i started play WoW, friends dissapeared, i became asocial. Before i was like heart of group.
23yo, no friends, virgin, no work, miserable and boring life

at least you don''t have a 15cm and thin micropeni like me

Come to thailand. No one left Thailand by still being virgin.

Sounds like if your genes were to spread further it would not be a good thing.

Attached: Frog_Prince.png (246x400, 22K)

Why?

Attached: 1538328468867.jpg (773x645, 50K)