The only reasnon white bois shill for China here is because they think they can get a girlfriend in China...

The only reasnon white bois shill for China here is because they think they can get a girlfriend in China. Well I’m here to tell you, white bois can’t get pussy in chinar anymore.

There are more millionaires in China than Europe, America, Australia and Canada combined now. The average Chinese is richer than the average white now. And in China/Asia money is above all else. The new image of whites in China is this:

Poor
Lazy
Creepy
English teacher making less money a Chinese man
Has HIV and STDs
Low intelligence

Even the very handsome and culturally refined French guy in Shanghai or the sophisticated British gentleman in Beijing struggles to get girls, often resorting to old, ugly women, his hand, or other foreign girls.

LMAO IT IS OVER WHITE BOIS. WHITE BOIS BTFOOOOOOOO

WHITE BOIS BTFO
WHITE BOIS BTFO
WHITE BOIS BTFO
WHITE BOIS BTFO
WHITE BOI WHITE BOI UP AGAINST THE WALL
WHITE BOI WHITE BOI GONNA MAKE U FALL

Attached: C00B06A3-07B0-44FC-911A-348C009A38D9.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article/2156385/britains-disgraceful-pre-handover-efforts-deny-nationality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey, chinaboy, can you get me a physical copies of a couple of chinese records?

Based subhuman
Fuck wh*tes.

insectoid laying down the facts

Millionaires don't go for disgusting insects they order russian mail brides.

this

Russia has a shortage of women though.

Attached: Russian_population_sex_by_age_(demographic_pyramid)_as_on_jan_01,_2018.png (1544x1021, 64K)

>shilling for china
they're called shitposters, newfag

Attached: pablo.jpg (293x212, 19K)

That only makes them more expensive.

in whites right mind,they want to get Japanese girls.
when they fail it they go to inferior subhuman chinks.

But China has gigantic absurd shortage of women too, worse than Russia. So how do you get a Chinese gf without getting beat up by a bunch of angry Chinese?

Attached: chinas-demographics-as-at-the-2010-census.png (978x640, 13K)

You make a Youtube channel out of it and they beat her up in the comments instead.

Brown cocks belong to white masters
Change my mind

Attached: Chinatsu heart.png (456x760, 139K)

Don't care. I'm moving to China and plan to BLEACH a qt Chinese village girl.

Attached: chinese safety.webm (270x480, 704K)

Chinese women are awful anyway. I'd rather go to pretty much any other asian country for pussy.

kek that webm

The only thing that needs BLEACHing is boipucci

Attached: Mysterious look.jpg (437x404, 49K)

Which one would you choose?

Attached: chinese female leaders.jpg (1013x1024, 126K)

Bottom right.

Is it just one Singaporean guy spamming, or are they all this gay?

>yellowboi ""nationalists"" on suicide ignore
OH NO NO NO NO, AFRICANS TAKING YOUR CHINAWOMEN

Attached: with-wife-20180416[1].jpg (620x310, 26K)

This is the regular gayboi Singa, leave him alone.

Its just me friendo
I really really like gayposting what can I say?
I'm also a virgin waiting for a cute bf
Based and redpilled
kek

post your boipucci

Nooo I'm only an e-slut I'm a nice(and cute)christian boy irl

Attached: blush.png (500x451, 152K)

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

White man is known to be THE most hung guy in China, possibly one of the biggest in Asia. his cock has been described as "like an marker pen", with gargantual thickness that would rival black and mexican. im estimating his size to be at least 6" bone pressed, with OVER 4" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed chink pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with the white man barely able to force it past the knob, and chinawoman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on the white throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

lol the only "white" who shills for China is the Chinknadian.

are you the same homosexual from the other thread getting off with the also homosexual kraut?

6x4" is not hung lol its just a tinge above average

6 inches is nothing, m8. I'm packing 8 1/2 inches.

Which thread?I shitpost everywhere so I've lost track

it is HUGE in China

fuck off nigger

Nice

>be Chinese male
>Kara boga comes and takes all the women

Attached: 1537628276028.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

I cant get any kind of gf cause I have a tiny and thin dick..................

>chinese "women"

Attached: pingpongdongdong.jpg (550x400, 59K)

I am glad to see China is doing well and becoming a rich country. I think the world will be better served when there are multiple great powers and not just the Americans with their endless wars.

Those childrens doesn't look half breed.
this is why Asian parents against marriage with blacks.

Chink girls are certainly fucking the whites anyways.

Simply based

Don't be mad just because the girl you like threw herself on some tourist yesterday, man.

Attached: 1513574691741.jpg (590x550, 34K)

You French are so pathetic. I’ve seen you pathetic fucks in Shanghai, your students coming to study in shanghai, thinking you are top dog. Now young Chinese girls won’t give you the time of day.

You are forced to resort to fucking even black monkey girls because chinks think you’re poor and weak. LMAO

Are you alright user? Got any problem you'd like to share? You don't seem too well.

Attached: 1513363183230.jpg (197x358, 22K)

>95805267

go eat more rice chink boi. the malnutrition is affection your brain.

That or they just hate America.

My girlfriend is aboriginal.

Fuck off faggot, you're that kike expat from last night.

>The average Chinese is richer than the average white now.
that's a bit false
t. lived in china for a year

Implying chinks need women. They can't even fuck them due to their micropenises.

the amount of wealth in china really is crazy

Attached: 1537544580852.png (789x608, 1.01M)

based and ladyboypilled

As long as they dont look lbh they can pull.....aka loser back home

How does one stop being a loser back home.

Imagine being a Chinese and wanting to go BACK to your colonial overlords
Hong Kongfags truly are the biggest cucks in the world

Attached: hong-kong.jpg (1600x1067, 921K)

>The average Chinese is richer than the average white now
Not for long!

Attached: 1508772683508.jpg (193x245, 11K)

it's weird because technically Hong Kong should actually have MORE freedoms under PRC rule until 2047 or whenever it is than it did under British rule
Unfortunately that didn't work out for them

how so? Wasn't British rule super laid back to HK? I can't imagine any scenario where mainland china offers any more freedumbz.

I had to do some uni work on it a few years ago so I'm a little rusty on the details, but from what I remember, British HK didn't have a Legislative body up until the last minute, and even then it didn't have as many powers as the current Legislative body does
However, with Beijing being more involved in the selection process of candidates they do in fact have less freedom when it comes to choosing local representatives

I..I'm not a ladyboy I'm a cute boy!

Attached: Close to tears.gif (500x281, 291K)

Not really.
We are glad that if we lose power, the next dominance also comes from order.

Top Zhang

Black people are known for being dumb and poor too over here but that doesnt stop them from getting laid

How are blacks or mulattos seen in china my prc leader? You are breeding in Africa so you much like them. If so I'll pay a visit to china next vacation.

>when there are multiple great powers
Just like before WW1...

black pipo are hated. Some black guy in Shenzhen got arrested and deported recently for calling people chinks online.

Money trumps everything in Asia, as I said. the culture isn’t the same as the West you fucking retard. Asian girls ESPECIALLY chink females worship money. They don’t care how handsome a guy is or if he has a big weewee

you're a cock lover, but that's not a bad thing

Based
Sorry for making fun of your cunt

Attached: Smug nep.png (614x491, 350K)

Honestly I feel kind of bad about the dating scene in China. So many women that have been in committed relationships that would blatantly flirt or try to hook up with me.

m.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article/2156385/britains-disgraceful-pre-handover-efforts-deny-nationality
>Officials repeatedly pressured Portugal not to grant rights to Macau residents to prevent Hongkongers from asking for similar treatment
you have to be a special kind of cuck(read Hongkonger) to want to go back to the Brits

Attached: 21bfc2ae-8e67-11e8-ad1d-4615aa6bc452_972x_134734.jpg (972x2282, 644K)

shhhhh... don't ruin his dreams...

But I like tormenting Germans

>Sorry for making fun of your cunt
it's ok, everybody does that...

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x330, 2.55M)

Attached: Providing anon with warmth and comfort.jpg (560x848, 194K)

any average looking guy using Tantan in china will get hundreds of right swipes in just about any place you can think of. in the newer cities being built youll have women begging to hang out with you and wanting some laowai jiba
not once did i pay for drinks at clubs and always had tonnes of people around me asking me about myself
its just shanghai shushu's that will chat shit lol
xiang gang cunt is probably salty that white chinese speakers are way more desired than 160cm tall brown han faggots

also op is a sha b who should zi sha :^)

Attached: 1447943965104.jpg (350x250, 21K)

cringe

>160cm tall brown han faggot
我真的不需要说当你们在啊23333

Attached: 1451831673687.jpg (1056x1080, 501K)

I think she's pretty cute

I'm actually 177 and not han but a mutt just like you(But Asian races instead)
I don't really care about girls man, but this is an obvious bait thread and you fell for it

im just an chinese aussie dude
its my duty to shitpost

Ah
Based

Attached: WW2.png (703x474, 55K)

CHING CHONG PING PONG?

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Ottoman Platoon. Our mission is to stop f*G dogs from advancing. We mow down f*G dogs but they keep coming. I shoot f*G dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering f*G, since f*Gs are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. f*Gs were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

>t. seething zhang on thirdie island

>chinese aussie
The horror.

Attached: uncomfterble.jpg (480x490, 26K)

>fish head gf

Why exactly ?

Expat final form.

Attached: expat in asia endgame.jpg (820x591, 107K)