Is it possible to live on 200$ a month in your country?

Is it possible to live on 200$ a month in your country?

Attached: 16346989.png (720x400, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/images/e/e3/Table2Price_levels_for_4_subcategories_of_food,_2017_(EU-28=100).png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alone? No.

Idk how anyone besides US and Ecuador would live on $200 if everyone else uses different currency lol haha damn got em

Post boipussi

wouldnt even cover rent

No, I make that in about 5 hours

that would be much above average I guess?

Not at all

yea it is.
will cover rent,food,a few outings i guess.

as a hobo? maybe

It could cover shared accomodation in a very poor part of the country (North East or Wales).
You'd have to live off rice and beans.

Yes
1 plate of chicken rice costs $3
3 meals a day=$9
1 month=$270
Close enough

If being homeless still counts as living.

>You'd have to live off rice and beans.
I already.

Our dole is USD$190 per week and you would be expected to spend at least a quarter of that on housing

You could easily cut that to two meals a day if you needed to.

That's a little less than the minimum wage, so yes, but very limited, if you include rent, i think you have to live in a 3 square meter room.

Can you get housing even if you spent the whole thing? I always hear how expensive shit is in Australia.

I've been living on $ 180 / month

That's 1200 kcal
Are you sure about that

No

Is the serving size kinda small?

I heard that your government doesn't pay social pensions to mentally ill people, it that true?

The general rule with state housing departments is that you pay rent of 25% of your income. The idea is to make cheaper private rentals an option for welfare recipients.
Why, yes, we do have a homelessness problem. Why do you ask?

Don't know, are you moving?

no, but some of our pensioners can pull it off

I don't think so, you'd need about $600 USD

No, I can't move. Just, one Swede said me that schizo's in your country can't even receive these $200 like I do here.

That's what I pay a month in groceries, and I'm shopping cheaply.

Idk its average to me

Russia has welfare??

>receive these $200 like I do here
Are you Moscowian schizo?

No.

I spend that much a week on take-away food. I wish I was joking.

Yeah man I'm pretty close to that I think.

That's why you don't understand us, burgers.

Yes, especially the government like to pay to mothers with many children.
No, Moscovians get even more.

>groceries only 200$
that's what I pay and prices here are much cheaper
are you starving yourself?

my monthly expences are as it follows:
250$ rent
100$ electricity, water, heating
250$ groceries (alcohol not included)
30$ transport
100$ for other activities (booze, pubs, football etc)
100$ for personal spending (books, clothes, prostitutes etc)

It depends, if you have your rent covered, it is fairly easy to live on $200, but if you have to pay for rent, it's impossible I guess.

Foodwise yes but its gonna be a lot of carbs and you would have to cook everything yourself. Else its not possible.

You could probably get away with living off nothing in the mountains of Dagestan.
Would love to be a goat herder and smoke hashish in a small shack desu.

>Moscovians get even more
Sounds like a fairytale, because in fact our laws don't allow that.

Attached: a09016e0-634b-4911-8c3c-90119ff6af5f_tv_w1200_r1_s.jpg (1200x675, 42K)

If you don't pay rent and go to hookers yes.

What are typical prices for Romanian hookers?

60$ for an hour of standard sex here

That's higher than I would have expected there. Can the average Bulgarian afford that on any kind of regular basis?

45 to 80 usd per hr depending on what you want.
The 80+ is the outcall with the perv shit.

Yes, only if you dont have to pay rent.

Attached: PRECIOS-ESP-INGLES.001.jpg (272x361, 34K)

I think it is possible for the people disabled since childhood.

no

>the perv shit
Oh nice what kind of perv shit can you get there?

the average bulgarian is probably a normie, so he won't do it anyway. you can get a gypsy for less, but you will probably not want to:)
I have personally never fucked a non-prostitute, these women don't exist for me. I would usually call one every few weeks. The girls I have visited are living in nice apartments with expensive furniture, laptops, iphones and etc... they are doing well.

Ayy lmao 400usd salary is a luxury in both Bulgaria and Romania. Aplenty of trolls post here and on social media they make 4000usd from IT in Romania but the thing is the same people don't know
>there's no 1500usd+ salary here except for senators
>that registering as an individual contractor for IT work here makes you exempt of income tax for 10 years
Also pepper your angus for real estate bubble some areas are as expensive as Frankfurt because people just want to sell their houses to retards to buy one in Western Europe to live there on a minimum wage and gibs.

easily

Generally normie crap piss, scat, bdsm. They are lame af at it though, I only do incalls and regular stuff.

I can buy 1 liter of beer for 1€ here.

>you can get a gypsy for less, but you will probably not want to:)
Why is that? I've seen plenty of pics of cute gypsy girls. Do they rob their clients and shit?

I pay you 300, will you dress up as girl for me?

Attached: 1538756460429.jpg (1080x607, 72K)

Alone? Hell naw.

fuck off

Side of the road is shitty service and you'll get syphillis or gonorrhea. 25usd for 30 minute hurried up sex vs paying 80usd for 2hrs in a comfy warm apartment. You pay more you can negotiate too.

gypsies are dirty subhumans
do not touch, do not come close to

Tbqh I had a quadroon gyplet waifu and she was even taller than I was.

how short are you, Radu?
I am mostly going for slim blonde women

175cm powermanlet. She was 179.

Depends on the city, places like São Paulo, Rio, Curitiba etc.. you'll have pretty limited options. Now countryside, yeah i guess you can live if you're smart with your money.

Maybe in the gutter.

woah, are u sure she was a womn? with that height... could be anything in 2017+1

also I once visited a super qt student (like a real one, she had her textbooks and stuff thrown around) that looked so amateurish that I went there 30 min early. It was a bit of let down, cause she was a fatter than on her internet pics. Nevertheless, her baby face made me destroy her. This might have been the only time I knew the whore isn't totally faking it and is actually enjoying getting ploughed by my 15 cm micro dick.

for food,yes

and if you are a neet that gets housing benefits yes

That would all go to pay room rent in a shared apartment in some small town in the middle of nowhere.

>woah, are u sure she was a womn?
Ayy lmao girls start at 170cm these days.
Thinks I live in Romania exclusively based on flag.
Also resumes I didn't have sex with guys too. How sweet and innocent.

Attached: 1537868846886.jpg (439x329, 49K)

>resumes
*presumes
Need to change the keyboard.

>Also resumes I didn't have sex with guys too.
erm? ce pula mea?

Probably not.
I barely make it on 400 a month.

only if you're a cute russian maiden.

if accomodation is excluded, yes - otherwise, not really.

sheeeiit, life in hungary is cheap compared to bulgaria

doing what?

No not even close.

If it is your spending money after paying for rent and bills then maybe, but that would still be a shit life.

at least you guys won't go hungry.

Attached: 1499642455150.png (720x480, 365K)

no shit. a few days ago I went grocery shopping because I wanted to cook something for my gf and I for dinner, so I bought a kilogram of minced meat (30% fat), five tin cans of chili beans, parmeggiano cheese and pasta, and it cost me less than $7. in the end we had enough food to last until the next day

>my gf
Faggot.

Attached: 1514950639272.jpg (700x650, 68K)

No,
In family we spend:
700 for rent for an apartment with two bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom, kitchen + balcony.
200€ monthly for utilities (electricity, gas, internet. water is free)
1100 yearly on garbage tax
400€ every month on groceries
+ Me and my bro have to eat lunch every time outside of home since we don't have a car and can't get to home to eat, we spend 5€ every lunch, so for one of us is 110€ for month

I earn 550€ per month, my bro 1400€

This amount of money is equal with monthly social benefit or monthly child benefit here. Theoretically you could survive on it under condition that you dont need to pay rent. Food prices are extremely low in Poland due to huge food industry and huge competition on the market

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/images/e/e3/Table2Price_levels_for_4_subcategories_of_food,_2017_(EU-28=100).png

Anyway, i wouldnt call it "life", more like surviving. It would be impossible to go out to clubs, to drink good beer everyday, to travel and so on. So i couldnt live like that desu.

And when i say "good beer", i mean at least 3 bottles of kraft beer daily. Standard beer is cheap like water so you could afford it.

>400€ every month on groceries
>+ Me and my bro have to eat lunch every time outside of home since we don't have a car and can't get to home to eat, we spend 5€ every lunch, so for one of us is 110€ for month

you spend 400€ on groceries and still go out eating every day?

Yes, we eat dinner at home, plus there's our mother to feed

Yes,but probabily suck.
Living with other fag maybe is ok

>imagine a dirt poor pretty russian girl's armpit smell

Drugs.

No I'm kidding, just a good ol wagecuck without a degree.

probably, I think some old people do that

food expenses only? Yes if you cook your meals

don't get fooled by their kangaroo dollars

Organic Rice,4kg,40$
Kimchi,1kg,10$
Electric bill,,10$
Water bill,,5$
Gas bill,,10$
Bottled water,40L,10$
Canned Tuna,60 cans,90$
Multivitamin,,20$
total,,195$

>neet that gets housing benefits
Can you tell me about this more?

No unless you live in Extramadura

Not really. Average houselhold income is twice that amount

You can survive on it as a homeless person.
You could even eat well and buy clothes from time to time.
But you't get an apartment.

Fuck no.
Maybe if you were homeless and lived on $2 cheese burgers from mcdonalds.
that's like 100 burgers a week i guess.

you need a thousand dollars to live a decent life here.