Why are Americans so fucking easy to bait? I swear to God you say anything bad about them and you get a (You) storm...

Why are Americans so fucking easy to bait? I swear to God you say anything bad about them and you get a (You) storm. Is there something in their culture that makes them overly sensitive to criticism? Pic kinda related but not really.

Attached: 1538138691278.png (930x1081, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/02/15/u-s-students-internationally-math-science/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well part of it is that there are so many of us. By the numbers, we're the most likely flag to be trollbait.

Rude

Attached: 52469504-0C4A-4D48-832D-2A1EB8FEE90D.png (800x649, 70K)

Why are Austrailians so fucking intent on shitposting? I swear to God every post with their flag is an attempt to get as many (You)s as they can. Is there something in their culture that makes them feel the need to shitpost constantly?

Getting (You)s with my flag is too easy. It's only fair I humor others.

>make a retarded post
>get easy (You)s from foreigners trying to look smart

Attached: smug.png (420x420, 7K)

fuck you stupid asshole

Sad

>Is there something in their culture that makes them feel the need to shitpost constantly?
Unironically yes

City states are sad.

Why do Americans have the lowest IQ of all developed nations?

>tfw two intelligent fore high IQ

have you heard of our educational system?
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/02/15/u-s-students-internationally-math-science/

Shitskins bring down the average.

Attached: Asian eyes.jpg (465x287, 38K)

Because anglo underage shits can post here

America have low Iq ping pong pow dong not like Strong Chinese Australian ching chong

Attached: Chinese eyes.jpg (590x350, 31K)

Attached: 20160702001269809043-original.jpg (1200x800, 210K)

>Why are Americans
That feel when next thread will be awesome

Attached: qewrsfdg.jpg (1900x1900, 599K)

Yep, it was good, as expected.
I'd say that Americans are quiet frequently have sense of humor, and answer with nice amount of irony. So, at least in /int, they are definitely not the worst posters, may be one of the best.

god i love broken english spoken by a big strong russian :3 will you be my husbando

Nevertheless, we've managed to sell him to you.

Attached: 21538415974547.jpg (348x512, 21K)

>see meta thread
>contemplate what the top wants and expects from American posters
>post triggered post to make things even more meta
I'm just eager to play along and do my part

Mate mate mate Americans are NOT anglo let me be clear

America is a shithole, so they overcompensate.
t. American living in Canada, hopefully going to become a permanent resident soon because I have to marry my girlfriend so I can actually stay here.

Some of us are.

They speak english.

shut up pancho

As far as I know, most of my ancestors are English settlers from the 1700s excluding a few Acadiens.
I'm one of the most "American" Americans and I prefer Canada.

I might prefer Canada too. I've never been. Muh heritage is also English and even older in America than yours. My great x10 grandfather was the governor of Plymouth colony, William Bradford.

>My great x10 grandfather was the governor of Plymouth colony, William Bradford.
user, 35 million people are descended from people from the Mayflower. I'm a descendant of Richard More .

35 million? The fuck?

They came extremely early.
Everyone with European ancestry (African Americans included) is descended from Charlemagne (along with every single other European that was born in the 700s and still has descendants today)

No you aren't
Anglo is an ethnicity I'm fine with them being Anglophone, like the Irish
Nah cunt you know the story with the guy doubling his rice on every piece of the chess board until it's more than a kingdom. It's like that with ancestor's, they outnumbered ethernet total amount of people in a population really fast

>mfw ancestors escaped Baltic Germany when it was ceded to Poland after ww1 and started a new life on an American homestead

Attached: biswojak.jpg (460x617, 68K)

I'm an Anglo American

Huns are trash

Attached: british teeth.jpg (500x375, 36K)

mongols (brits) are even worse

>No, you aren’t
And that’s a good thing