SHOTS FUCKING FIRED

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-10-06-13-46-16.png (1438x1761, 1.2M)

Nice

Kek.

>every US president says they go tough on terrorism and bully states
>each one has to then go and bow to the Saudi king aka the number 1 sponsor of terrorism worldwide

>fake news (((media)))) trying to manufacture a split between trump and Saudi

Just look how genuinely happy he looks on this picture, it's all you need to know

Attached: IMG_2579.jpg (1920x960, 284K)

Number 1 worldwide sponsor of terrorism is the USA and Britain

I want one of those daggers

Kingdom's security, whose kingdom? I don't understand.

Saudi Arabia obviously. Trump is using the same gig he uses for his NATO "allies" where he tries to force people to pay money to the US even though that was never part of the deal and no one will ever do that. He just has a very small brain

>a*ericans trying to play global police man
>the world
>sorry we dont need your services.

absolute state of the police state!!!

Attached: hahax2.jpg (266x190, 11K)

:)

you are literally our number one customer you dumb polack

You realize they actually do need the US to surivive, right? THey even have bought stockpiles of US equipment solely so that US forces can grab them up and defend against Iran.

Oh no wait, you're run of the mill ignoramous. This is Jow Forums after all.

so we're adding KSA to the list of horrible countries that euro flags are going to start supporting because fuck drumpf lmao

You're literally doing nothing here, so maybe stfu and give Israel some more money so they can lend it back to you, craig.

>THey even have bought stockpiles of US equipment solely so that US forces can grab them up and defend against Iran.

now THAT is a dumb polak

Attached: jew hell.gif (603x414, 107K)

>the number 1 sponsor of terrorism worldwide

Saudis spread a very conservative version of Sunni Islam but that doesn't mean they're terrorist sponsors.

Terrorism is a natural byproduct or conservative Islam.

>Saudi Arabia arguably remains the most prolific sponsor of international Islamist terrorism, allegedly supporting groups as disparate as the Afghanistan Taliban, Al Qaeda, Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and the Al-Nusra Front.
I know it's >wikipedia but still

W O K E
O
K
E

Drumpf BTFO
wtf I love Saudi Arabia and beheadings now!

Based Trump, fuck up those wahhabist fucks.

>that doesn't mean they're terrorist sponsors.

cringe how someone be this deluded?

Unironically.

The dolar is backed by these fuckers, I suppose the Chinks pay more, petroyuan will fuck the US

I see you Jiang.

Or maybe the euro. The Commission wants it to be the global currency and teased some big news before the end of the year

Those are swords

Fuck never mind I’m a dumbass

We aren't at that point, and the US would go to war to protect their interest there or maybe support a coup like the Arab Spring, Gaddafi wanted to charge in euros before Obama fucked him and Lybia

Truly there is no end to the perfidiousness of the eternal Anglo

based.