Why do americans cut off a part of their dicks as newborns?

Why do americans cut off a part of their dicks as newborns?

Attached: 1538237100562.jpg (480x460, 47K)

Watch the Americans roll in

best part about it is that they actually defend circumcisions, even autistic antisemites do that

If they are circumcised, what else can they do. Either you accept it as a way of life or you face the fact that crime was comitted on you, with the conscent of your own parents. Most ppl arent ready to face that and rather just carry it on to next generation

Jews making money off facial cream and puritanical nutjobs who fear masturbation (Harvey Kellogg said that if a boy or teen is caught masturbating, they should be restrained and have their penile flesh stripped without anesthesia to permanently scar them from unnecessary sexuality for life)

People don't like accepting the fact that they basically got raped and mutilated on your parent's demand (they even paid for the privilege) so that some kike could make cash off selling your bodyparts to Oprah

>tfw phimosis
I feel like I'm the only circumcised white guy in flag related. Good thing I'll never have sex so nobody finds out.

because it covenants them with god.

$dollar akbar$

Attached: Money_is_God_Country_and_Honor.jpg (240x240, 39K)

I was circumcised as a Kid because of medical reasons. And every girl told me that they find a a Dick without foreskin more sexy. Only sexless Virgins who are permanently fapping missing their foreskin.

>literally acknowledge that christian made circumcision popular
>"REEEEEE JEWS"
lmao
circumcision really does make people autistic

lol @ ur mutilated dick schlomo

>crippled so young

sad

Attached: file.png (239x211, 49K)

Jo jest Polakim gupek.

nein, dumkolpf

Schamo mi nie wyeszhij?

Puritans introduced it, but Jewish doctors (who were the only ones instructed in performing circumcisions quickly and routinely) made lots of bank off it. They then made up a lot of bogus "evidence" for it being essential for men's health so that the average person would accept it once they ran out of puritans to butcher. It got to the point that the US government even mandated it for people joining the military, as they thought foreskin was an infection risk in the field. As the years went on and things were debunked, more made up evidence arose with faulty data to keep it alive (including the "it prevents STDs" meme). The arrival of STEM cell skin care made it even more profitable, as what was once just medical waste was now very profitable. Eric Clopper, a Jewish man, was so enraged by having his consent stripped for the sake of tradition and finding out random innocents were subjected that he spent years of his life fighting it and even got kicked out of a cushy Harvard job for publicly saying that Jews kept circumcision culture alive for the sake of profit and brainwashing through bodily dysmorphia. Roger Dommergue noted the same thing - his people kept the tradition alive not because they truly believed its sacred purpose, but because they did not want to accept the fact that an irreversible wrong had been done to them at the demands of their family, and that they help spread it to outsiders because it made them feel better about themselves.
Obviously, since you live in a non-shithole where people have brains, this whole tirade is worthless to you since you'll ban the procedure anyway.

Good post

I really really wish I had a foreskin but I’ve gotten over thinking about it every day, no point in it

Just gonna have to do my best to not get ED

speak 'merican god damn it, we need to understand the slurs you're hurling each other with

one bone for hollywood

:-DDD

Attached: ebin mene.png (615x190, 63K)

"Medical reasons" which was?

They can chose to restore, which would be much better for them. But that means admitting you were sexually assaulted as a baby, and muricans are scared to admit that.

Friendly reminder that the foreskin is a functional part of the penis and without it you will never experience what sex feels like or the bonds that it produces between you and your partner.

The foreskin has a large concentration of dendritic cells which absorb particles around them in an effort to identify any threats and present them to the immune system, in layman's terms it reduces your risk of STD.

These sane dendritic cells also absorb them sweet pussy juices full of them sweet pussy hormones that trigger primal instincts in your cave man brain that make you think "I need to protect this thing"
Which probably explains the high rates of Divorce, cheating and domestic violence in America.

Attached: image.jpg (400x235, 16K)

>da jews
silence mutt

Attached: maga.png (1200x1630, 642K)

Funny, I talked about that with girls too and they all said that they would find it repulsive.

Femanon here - ugly scars and dried up dicks are repulsive to me. It not only makes me want to throw up, but it makes me feel sorry for you. Natural is way better for sex and for life in general. Sorry you guys have to suffer.

If it hangs over the end of the dick when hard its yuck but if it just covers the base it is fucking hot.
Also circumcised dicks always look like a dry desert.

They all look the same when hard anyway.

The only difference is cut/unnatural is dry and calloused which is gross as fuck. Looks like a worn down rock.

hive mind is real

I don't have mine cut but it had someting to do with some doctor who was against masturbation and he said cutting the forsking would prevent, which obviously didn't happen becouse you could still jack off even without it and it just stool around becouse everyone wants there son to be perfect like them.