I'm Polish (and Slav) and I will say this straight: True Slavs are Orthodox

I'm Polish (and Slav) and I will say this straight: True Slavs are Orthodox.

We are dissenters and I'm ashamed of it.

Attached: Orthodox_Slavs.png (2400x2284, 333K)

you had no choice. germoids crusaded against you

Based

I am Polish (and Sarmatian) and I will say this straight: get the fuck out off my country, Ivan.

Attached: bf7ee9210f1c307954424b59465a173d9ccd4089e486e69bd9e9d7850af6e2b8.jpg (361x360, 51K)

Poland despite choosing Catholicism had problems with The Teutonic Order (that was also Catholic) anyway.

I'm ok with that. Not ashamed at all.

I knew some muslimoid Bosnian will say something in this.

Judaism is a cool religion that represents Poland.

I'm Czech and I will say this straight: True Slavs are shit and I'm glad we got as far away from them as we could

t. Pan Müller

To be honest Poles are not considered as Slavs in my eyes. Slavs are stupid smelly subhumans, mean while poles are heroic, noble and genius people. It's impossible that Poles are related to sunhumans like S*rbs or R*ssians.

cringe and bluepilled

Are you also against NATO imperalists having bases in Poland?

>has a p*lish flag on Jow Forums

>isnt ashamed of that fact alone

u have no shame

not like p*laks will do anything about it

p*laks are way lower tier than Serbs r.

lol'd

9/10

I'm Russian (and Slav) and I will say this straight: True Slavs are shameless

Thank Dog I'm not a slav.

Cringe and bluepilled

There are no slavs here. The only thing slavic about us is the language.

You have a blue pill in your flag, you fat faggot.

And you don't, fuckhead?

It's cobalt.

good thing we're med bvlls

>Slav
>Med

you would be surprised

based

Attached: 1527009762729.jpg (720x540, 36K)

you just have to get dipped in cold water in a large barrel because youre an adult, get the godfather and read from the bible when the priest tells you
you have to spit 3 times as well when the priest tells you
its not hard

>orthodox
so true slavs are jews?

Church of atom is a cool religion that represents Japan.

Nice one

I really don't understand how Poles and other western people don't see the beauty in Orthodoxy. Modernism too much?

I mean, how these faggy shaved priest are any better than those more masculine bearded ones?

Most of us even think that the Orthodox Church is identified only with Russia.

Attached: argument2.png (1784x770, 37K)

I'm Australian (and Oceanic) and I will say this straight: True Oceanians are tiki tiki surfshack tito polytheist religion.

We are dissenters and I'm ashamed of it.

Screencap this

Poland are based Catholic

meant for this one

I'm Slovene (and Yugoslav) and I will say this straight: True Yugoslavs are Turko-Arab. We are dissenters and I'm ashamed of it.

An Orthodox Pole is actually more normal and common thing than Orthodox Italian, French or German.

based

People don't take religion seriously here. You would be hard pressed to find someone who has read the Bible or follows the rules. Most people simply observe holidays, births, weddings and funerals and do this or that custom simply because "my parents/grandparents did it and they passed it to me". It looks more like superstition rather than actual belief.

i'm not a religious person but there is something about religion that is appealing
holidays, ceremonies, following a moral code...