Why are Indonesia and Malaysia so much richer than our country...

Why are Indonesia and Malaysia so much richer than our country? My grandma always talked about how developed our country was during the 1950s what went wrong? didn't we almost had it all?

Attached: CRYING IN MY SKIN.jpg (640x360, 43K)

It's because of the so-called Hispania curse .

>Indonesia and Malaysia so much richer than our country
I didn't know that...

at least we have the largest mall

Is Indonesia really that much better? I know Malaysia is, but parts of Indonesia have comparable poverty

well theyre certainly richer

Not mentioning the superior Singapore

Wealth in context of a country generally has something to do with the type of products they can manufacture based off their natural resources.
Or if you are for whatever reason you are already a very developed country with low crime rates and tax rates you can just become a tax haven.

wtf really. i know you guys have many impoverished regions but i've heard your urban areas are very well-developed.

Blame the American constitution that you adopted, it is absolutely detrimental to a developing nation.

we're the 5th most mineralized country in the world but with no infrastructure to extract it

Who knows, Hopefully you can start making more money soon so we don't have to send you nearly 100 million dollars a year in aid anymore.

Attached: Observant shitposter.png (362x352, 21K)

that was such a non-starter of an argument
why are brown shitskins this dumb faggot?

Too many prostitutes. Women take old white sausage inside them instead of getting a real job. And then suck more dick to support their fatherless children.

Attached: legit tbh.jpg (539x533, 44K)

It is like saying "Who passed the biggest shit in the toilet bowl?" It doesnt matter because at the end of the day, it is still a piece of shit. The same applies to the Phillipines, Indonesia, Malaysia or any other nation in SE Asia.

In the end of the day, you are dirty low IQ brown people and that is the reason why your countries are shit. People act like countries are magical and if you only put certain people in a country, they will perform like the natives. If you transported the entire population Japanese in Haiti and vice-versa, in a few years, the Japanese people in Haiti would have the highest standard of living in the world while the Haitian people in Japan would still be eating 'dirt pies'.

Attached: 89-624-002-TS.jpg (125x94, 4K)

say that to me

You can't fucking talk, we are sending you little buggers 3 times as much aid as we do the Phillipines.

Attached: Pick up your game cunts.jpg (483x400, 48K)

You owe that to us

>say that to me
How does that apply to Singapore since Singapore is 85% Han Chinese?

I'm mutt chinese(mainly chinese)so you can say it to me to feed my humiliation fetish, please.
Uhh, for early development, yes, but you guys abandoned us during ww2 and destroyed the economy after that.

kek, sorry about that

Unlike the rest of the region Malaysia managed to dodge the IMF's bullshit, Indonesia does well because of it growing population and influence.

Their powerful Chinese minority

When people hold up Singapore an example of 'SE Asian excellence', why don't they mention that Singapore's successful is only because Malays drove out (aka killed) successful Chinese people from their country, so they had to make their city-state.

Singapore's success = Chinese people
Why Malaysia, Indonesia, etc fail = Native Southeast Asian people

Malaysia is a developed country so putting it in the same group with Indonesia or the Phillipines doesn't seem right.

Reminder that Marcos, who really ruined our country, was Chinese.

Attached: Marcos.jpg (1200x627, 267K)

Well you guys had bad intel so no one can really be faulted
We are good allies today though, so that makes me feel warm inside.
That's not true, they went out of their own accord because Malaysia offered them better rights over other races, whereas in Singapore you wouldn't be treated differently because of your race.
God I really wanna suck freedom's dick so badly
I'm a full libertarian, feels good man.

Attached: blush tamaki.png (500x375, 255K)

>ruined
Get fucked commie

And the leader who followed him - Corazon Aquino - was Chinese also. Amazing how that works ...

Why are South East Asians so poor in general? Their Far East counter-parts seems to be much more productive.

whoah its almost like the chinese arent some special recipe for richness and are just another band of potential foreign investors/professional worker that you could easily just as substitute for most other nations

>The Siamese POWERHOUSE enters the thread

Laughed

>Indonesia
Large economy backed by growing population

>Malaysia
Ok tier economy with wahhabi dollar funds

>Philippines
Newly industrialised

It doesnt magically grow overnight,just wait for it

Culture, mostly, and also the people. Japan has a very good work culture, but we have the opposite - we're lazy and unproductive.

not genetics when the Majapahit was much more relevant and richer than their contemporary japan (which is currently richer). it's all circumstances.

Unironically because you are browner than them.

Come back home you Asian Spics

Attached: Fernando_Martinez.png (1451x1800, 1.3M)

these

Attached: IMG_20181006_193733.png (1080x1181, 724K)

Its corruption. You think south america is bad? Africa? LOL. Philippines is basically run by warlords - the top warlord is the president. All top positions in every part of government, military etc is filled by families or friends from the warlord. This together with monkey-tier citizens and catholicism makes for a hilarious mess of a countr.y

No disrespect but I wouldn't live in you dystopian shithole if I was paid 5 times what I make today. The richness of nations isn't only monetary.

not when duterte (chinese lap dog) just fell to the chinese's debt trap

>why isn't a country made up of 7000 islands isn't as developed as a landmass country

You're right I just wanted to say hi..

Jk, love you boo and the diversity there is among South east Asian countries. Crazy rich Asians was a great flick and made me cry tbqhwyfam.

I heard Manila is called the Warsaw of Asia, so it cant be that bad.

>

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Benigno was good

Fuck off Jose

1896 spic genocide greatest day of my life

You still do? I thought our president has stopped all aid coming from foreign countries already. I've only heard about military ""cooperation"" but not much about aid. If you want to stop sending aid now is the best time to do it.

Fuck off Manolo.

on the contrary, phillipines in the 19th century was one of the most well administrated colonies in the east indies, even more so when New Spain was still around

90% of Indonesians live on one island
Malaysia as well has a very concentrated population
Philippines live all over and don't even speak the same language, there's no one region that can completely dominate all the other hundreds of islands like Java can in Indonesia.

maybe if your economy wasn't reliant on sending it's hardest working and most intelligent overseas you'd actually have people that could turn your country productive. but nope, you guys are too addicted to remittance and the only people left in your country are the leeches and unproductive.

this describes our current situation desu

Lmao asian autist with low sociability and testosterone, must be jealousy

Shit political system and corruption. Basically this: We have the same problem here

Do a lot of Filipinos immigrate to those two countries for work?

I don't think there are many Filipinos in Indonesia. We have around 300k Filipinos but many of them are muslims from the south who live in Sabah while the christians usually work as maid or in f&b. 2 million Indonesians also immigrate here.