BASED AND WOKE

BASED AND WOKE
CAN AUSTRALIA JUST BECOME PART OF NEW ZEALAND ALREADY???

Attached: Untitled.png (505x458, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/election/2017/10/homelessness-proves-capitalism-is-a-blatant-failure-jacinda-ardern.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j6qmdqvItkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What % of New Zealanders are part Maori?

key yora bros
this yall karma
just not chinese next bls

Attached: special needs.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

unironically based

I am

Attached: typical new zealander.jpg (500x501, 62K)

MEGA BASED

God.. She's so sexy...

>2018
>not learning your country's official languages in school

t. studied French for 8 years (including 6 years of compulsory classes)

>Having an official language

nothing wrong with this
we should learn compulsory welsh in our classes in the UK

>2018
>not speaking Swedish in Finland

This literally prevents you from getting jobs

Hehe, hyvvä

lole you're like a little Ireland

i think 20%

I half-seriously wish we did. It'd be great to have a language for keeping things secret from JFs. Even better because Welsh is hard as fuck.

IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER

Attached: Untitled.png (508x445, 313K)

Can someone explain to me why the haka is considered intimidating?
It just seems silly.

dont compare that with learning a language spoken by island fauna
get the fuck out nigger

Attached: 1520076855946.jpg (720x540, 98K)

What’s the deal? Maori sounds like a pretty cool language to speak. I wish we were taught Hawaiian here, I only speak a little and it sounds cool just like all the other languages

I don't see the problem with this. Mind enlightening me here, Bruce?

this is your dogshit brain on monolingualism
latter part meant for

god i wish she would sit on my face

Do they not offer Hawaiian in schools in Hawaii? I thought it had some sort of official status over there.

American anti-intellectualism has great influence over anglo countries

Kia kaha

Based and maoripilled

Maori is a better language to learn than French or Spanish or German, so good on the Kiwis

The reason this can never happen in Australia is because there is no one Australian indigenous language. There were quite literally hundreds, if not thousands of them. Aboriginals never developed themselves into anything larger than tribes throughout their 40-60,000 year existence and even the government knows that it is logistically impossible to offer services in aboriginal languages to any significant degree. Maori people were a civilized people who actually had a civilization and so NZ has "Maori" (of course there are dialects but there is basically one Maori language).

Indigenous Australians are the most bizarre peoples that have ever walked this Earth. Even in Africa they had Mali, Ethiopia, and the Bantu conquests. Here it's just like primates and it feels awful to say that (actually here you'd probably be fined for hate speech saying that) but it's just true and anyone who is honest with themselves knows this absurdity.

I have no fucking idea why SBS gets government funding, or why our conservatards get mad at the ABC and not SBS

But I speak Portuguese as well though.
I just think language learning is interesting and fun, I started Spanish a while ago and it’s a blast
Hawaiian would be a great thing to learn if you lived in Hawaii, and so would Maori if you live in NZ. History is important, Finns should learn Sami or Swedish too
Most schools do but mine didn’t
I’m on the big island so funding isn’t that great. Also Oklahoma and Arizona teach some Native American languages, I’m jealous 2bh

Welsh is unironically based and redpilled

>of course there are dialects but there is basically one Maori language
Only the slightest of differences, like an accent of an English man.

I would also unironically support this

>llewyêllaffydhacwnascêfalluciaffawau

no different to the germans and their system, is it?

I wish more people here thought this
If we dare even think of teaching foreigners our languages first before we teach them Spanish, the eternal right winger chimps out

The UK is no different to Germany and by Germany I mean Pakistan and by no different I mean identical and by UK I mean India and by that I mean Pakistan is just Muslim India

australia is just a sunny uk with weird wildlife

Why are Maoris based and Abos trash?

I thought you already have them in Wales, don't you?

Amerimutt genocide when?
>I'm on the big island so funding isn't that great.
Really? I would have thought that the big island gets the lion's share of the funding and others are left by the wayside.
>Also Oklahoma and Arizona teach some Native American languages, I’m jealous 2bh
Yeah, that is really cool. Learning some obscure shit like Navajo or Hopi would be awesome.
Spain's a bit of an odd case though, given that despite everything that's happened in history, most of your minority languages are alive and vibrant, unlike some of the other languages discussed in this thread, which are threatened. Hell, Basque has become a meme language among linguists in recent years.

maoris sailed to and colonised NZ in the 1300s (based and civilised)

abos evolved from orangutans and slowly made their way to australia thousands of years ago, then burnt down all the forests because they're retard orangutans (unbased and savage)

I don't live in wales

>ywn see a megafauna wombat or emu because stupid abos wiped them all out with their destructive methods of hunting

The big island is a bit more rural
Honolulu is the center of Hawaii and that’s where most of the money comes from

Ah, I see. I agree, Welsh must be compulsory in all of UK, so that Albion would return to it's rightful rulers, descendants of the King Arthur. Glory to Cymru!

>abos evolved from orangutans and slowly made their way to australia thousands of years ago, then burnt down all the forests because they're retard orangutans (unbased and savage)

In Australia people are taught that they didn't just burn down forests but in fact "intelligently managed them" (this is always in contrast to modern industrial society which just destroys the environment). Whether it's true or not I don't even know anymore, but to be honest it seems unlikely that after literal tens of thousands of years, such knowledge seems unlikely

Because Maori had the idea of agriculture, but didn't utilise it to the fullest.
They fought in seasons, the men were both warriors and farmers.
Where the abos were simple hunter and gatherers.

the environment literally had to adapt to survive to their methods, many of our plant species only exist because they evolved to have their seed pods only open after they sensed smoke so they wouldn't just get burned up

>country's official languages
That would be Cree and Inuit, dumb leaf.

To be honest I think it's racist that they refuse to teach it how it is, instead trying to push this fantasy narrative that they were so much more peaceful and in touch with nature than evil colonists. It's all noble savage and nothing else.

rip Kāpene Kuki getting dropped into a museum by this sjw posterchild

Attached: Captain Cook statue to be relocated Māori Television.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

>in touch with nature
>burn it all down
>leave a continent half barren
>sorry we came in and civilised the place
>sorry

maoris are trash too

I thought it's just getting moved.
Not removed.
Whats going on?

Attached: file.png (1536x593, 351K)

they're miles ahead of aborigines though

fuck this genuinely triggers me

lol holy fucking warning hair batman

>To be honest I think it's racist that they refuse to teach it how it is

>tries to avoid racism by lying
>ausshit intellectual thinks that amounts to racism
woah

Attached: Captain Cook statue to be relocated Māori.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

I suspect this will be as successful as the Irish language in Ireland, which went from the second most spoken language in Ireland when the education was made compulsory, to the third most spoken language in Ireland today.

Yeah i know, but that isnt saying much

You should know quite a lot about racism considering F*nic people basically drove the Saami people to the fringes of the north because F*nics are cucks who love the Scandi dick

Attached: 1515004220347.png (1634x540, 300K)

This really fucks me off in all honesty.
Move it to another place, like inside a town square but not to a fucking museum.

that's like telling a ugly person they are beautiful to avoid being mean, their life is already shit because of it, they deserve to at least know the truth instead of being given bread crumbs of pity by people who have good lives because of normal beautiful faces

it's dishonest and disgusting, both on behalf of the person saying it and on the subject of the lie

Not really true, the ones that could break with tradition and become agricultural got assimilated
But who cares about them anyway. Finns, unlike Angl*s, dont define their nation by what ever "aboriginals" they have
Youre right, but it still isnt racist. I just cant stand this "acksually its the anti-racists who are the racists"-shit

Jacinda is based and REDpilled. Maori lenin is cool too.

Attached: index.jpg (220x229, 6K)

Yeah but I genuinely think people who are first to publically announce that some drooling retard is "soo beautiful" have a mindset where they consider themselves so above them that they need to act that way, and if they actually were forced to spend time with them for more then 5 minutes for a social media picture, they would hate it and despise them

It's the same thing, the underlying mindset in that behavior is a feeling of superiority

Bsaed Winnie.
He's a fucking good attack dog and does that job better in opposition, sad to say.

why do they do this?

Attached: cringe.jpg.jpg (900x540, 95K)

Bit of a slap and pat.
Don't you have a dance you like to throw about?
It's heavily overused if you ask me.

the polynesian race is pretty based though, they crossed great distances in shitty rafts and had a well-developed system of navigation.

lol why do all their "natives" look white, our metis actually look like natives.

they don't
is this your idea of white?

they are definitely whiter than metis, they almost look southern italian.

not really woke.

its much lighter than woke mutts. that couldve normally happened if there was some chance even 40-50 years ago

Good, Maori language > ANGLO honking

Isn't she the one who said capitalism has failed?

It technically has the status of an official language but nobody treats it like one, things like election ballots are printed in Chinese and Tagalog but not Hawaiian.

newshub.co.nz/home/election/2017/10/homelessness-proves-capitalism-is-a-blatant-failure-jacinda-ardern.html

youtube.com/watch?v=j6qmdqvItkM

God of Nations at Thy feet,
In the bonds of love we meet,
Hear our voices, we entreat,
God defend our free land.
Guard Pacific's triple star
From the shafts of strife and war,
Make her praises heard afar,
God defend New Zealand.

Men of every creed and race,
Gather here before Thy face,
Asking Thee to bless this place,
From dissension, envy, hate,
And corruption guard our state,
Make our country good and great,
God defend New Zealand.

Peace, not war, shall be our boast,
But, should foes assail our coast,
Make us then a mighty host,
Lord of battles in Thy might,
Put our enemies to flight,
Let our cause be just and right,
God defend New Zealand.

Let our love for Thee increase,
May Thy blessings never cease,
Give us plenty, give us peace,
From dishonour and from shame,
Guard our country's spotless name,
Crown her with immortal fame,
God defend New Zealand.

May our mountains ever be
Freedom's ramparts on the sea,
Make us faithful unto Thee,
Guide her in the nations' van,
Preaching love and truth to man,
Working out Thy glorious plan,
God defend New Zealand.

Attached: 1523553969666.jpg (732x1024, 193K)

to be fair most megafauna were wiped out in all continents by humans except Africa (Because those animals evolved with humans around)

>tfw no maori gf
why live?

are you sure you could handle her? paying for the food, cleaning the litter and taking her for a walk might be too much of a hassle

I think I love this woman.

I too think that Australia should have mandatory petrol huffing classes in schools.

from the thumbnail i thought that was Hila from h3h3