I am so jealous of Americans, i feel so vulnerable not having access to firearms

I am so jealous of Americans, i feel so vulnerable not having access to firearms.
The best i can get is a knife, i cant defend myself against a pack of 10 feral niggers with pistols with a fucking knife

Attached: 1727451.png (700x700, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FinRqCocwGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The best i can get is a knife
Oh boo hoo, it sure must suck to be you.

Attached: 1424719414981.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Why not move to a safe place where you don't need a firearm to defend yourself, I wish I could.

Even if i lived in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, i mean like rural Montana or Central Canada or something i would still want to have a couple of guns.

Just get a Marauder, its a massive slashing weapon that doubles as a skinning device.
If you put all your force into a slash with this is would literally TEAR someone wide open.

Attached: Cold steel Marauder.jpg (3000x1688, 375K)

I am so jealous of Americans because I can't go to Walmart, buy shotgun and stuff it in my mouth.

I'm so jealous of americans, I can't get shot

join the army or get a hunting license then, you fucking (you)-seeker.

Attached: IMG_20180927_172159.jpg (750x735, 143K)

Om man vill äga karbiner eller ”militär” klassade vapen så måste man vara aktiv i en skytteklubb.
Funderar på att gå med i nån klubb favä

I thought hunting was not uncommon in Sweden.

GÖR DET DÅ, HORUNGE!

Behöver inte vara så jävla arg

Tönt

Same,I get robbed at least twice a year

I get robbed so much that once I just told the guy mugging me that if he wanted my money to kill me for it and walked away

It really happened and it wasn't as cool as it sounds

Wow

Do you have a license for that sarcasm?

Explain how it wasn't as cool

This but slighty. I never get the fear of someone shooting me because I'm not a dingus that goes driving around in the projects. However just the thought someone could be packing heat in a store is unsettling. I much rather have the security knowing the only damage some faggot could do is run at me with a knife rather than mow down people in an instant.

You shouldn’t. I lived in Detroit for most of my life and never needed one. 90% of standoffs are going to end with somebody using a blunt weapon to disarm the assailant rather than a gun of their own.

The only ones that advocate for gun rights are white trash hicks that think they need an assault rifle to hunt a deer.

>he wants a firearm

christ on a cookie cutter

just take a vacation to Afghanistan for fuck's sake of the fuck.

you can buy literally the latest AR-15 knockoff there with no registration.

youtube.com/watch?v=FinRqCocwGE

Sorry but the next time some towelhead isis wannabes tries to mug me here there isnt going to be any ”blunt” weapons.
They’re going to rob and or kill me and i want to even the odds

don't you have a black market in sweden? just get one from some dealer

You do realize the Detroit metro area has one of the highest concentrations of muslims in the western world, right? I thought you guys had decent education over there, Sven.