Why did so many Russians resist the liberation that Hitler attempted in the 1940s...

Why did so many Russians resist the liberation that Hitler attempted in the 1940s? Why did they decide to fight for the godless commies that only caused genocide? I’m asking seriously.

Attached: 7E4ACA31-7964-4BF3-ABC4-16D100406E0E.jpg (350x438, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camps_for_Russian_prisoners_and_internees_in_Poland_(1919–24)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because soviet propaganda turned it into a war against mother russia, not a war against communist soviet union. They used many nationalist slogans and such, and the germs with their openly anti-slavic stance just gave the ordinary russians an easy choice.

>openly anti-Slavic stance
They never hated the Slavs, the Jews just changed all anti-jew talk into anti-Slav talk

Because they're dumb. They're on the verge of extinction anyway, so Wehrmacht won regardless.

Attached: Russian_population_sex_by_age_(demographic_pyramid)_as_on_jan_01,_2018.png (1544x1021, 64K)

>Because soviet propaganda turned it into a war against mother russia
>Lebensraum and Mein Kampf are "soviet propaganda"

Brainwashed Eesti is so brainwashed.

>Why did so many Russians resist the liberation that Hitler attempted in the 1940s?
I guess you wouldn't feel grateful if I came to you country, raped your sister, shot down your family while you were watching, took your brother to mine some Uranum in Czechia and repeated it 20 mln times and 75 years later some brainless fucktard who lives on another continent would try to urge your offsprings that I actually came to liberate you and you just didn't understand it, now would you?

>try to urge your offsprings that I actually came to liberate you and you just didn't understand it

Attached: 1415556479995.jpg (276x280, 21K)

When did Soviets try to genocide Poles?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

>raped your sister
how come theres a soviet liberator meme but not a german liberator meme?

Attached: 1525022861250.png (250x418, 121K)

Because [spoiler]Russian women spread their legs to the Germans willingly[/spoiler]

Russians are ashamed of this fact, but it has always been like this.

women
they're all WHORES

i wonder how many asian women were fucked by germans

Because Nazis were worse than communists for Slavs, as simple as that. Look how they treated anti-communist Poles.

Copying my Jow Forums and /his/ threads

Why is this macaco so obsessed with Russians? It seems as if he's looking out for Russia-related threads to talk crap about them.

>copying
Neck yourself, I just woke up

Hitler did genocide slavs and steal food.

Because only few Russians know today that their judeo-communist overlords lied about the Germans being evil invaders.

his parents are butthurt ukranians who immigrated to brazil. so now he spends all of his time on Jow Forums shitposting about russians

Yeah, when i'm bored i specifically search for Russian threads to humiliate them by posting the reality of their nation. Humiliation other nations is not cool, but Russians are masochists and actually enjoy getting humiliated, so it makes the whole thing pretty fun if you think about it.

>They never hated the Slavs, the Jews just changed all anti-jew talk into anti-Slav talk
This

>Katyn is genocide of Poles
Retard.

Genocide is when you kill someone based on his ethnicity, and in that case Poles were murdered because they were anti-Soviet, not because they were Poles. Also, don't forget about en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camps_for_Russian_prisoners_and_internees_in_Poland_(1919–24)
Because raping in Whermacht goes to a second plan compared to their other warcrimes, such as burning down the whole villages with people there alive
What you say comes from a literal monkeyman, so now try to mark the valuebaleness of your words yourself

>raped your sister, shot down your family while you were watching, took your brother to mine some Uranum in Czechia and repeated it 20 mln times
Jewish lies. Russians should know better.

We literally hoped for that by millions, hence the insane numbers of surrendering troops during the first months. But nazis proved to be even worse. It was hard, but they were giving it all.

Honestly thought this would be ban/delete worthy on Jow Forums but now I see I missed out on a lot of (You)'s by not posting it here.

Try telling it to my dead great-grandpa, Jow Forumstard

>I’m asking seriously
Underage out.
Because they wanted to starve the Russians and replace them with Germans. Lebensraum and all.

Hitler wanted to do to Slavs what your people did to Indians

Bring civilization and freedom to?

Germany is 48 times smaller than Russia and yet it is 6 times wealthier than Russia.

If you think about it, Hitler's reasons were justified.

Bring civilization?
Most indians died because of diseases they had no immunity against