Anyone else cringes while rembering their falling for anti-Chinese propaganda phase?

Anyone else cringes while rembering their falling for anti-Chinese propaganda phase?

Attached: 93001_84185_800_auto_jpg.jpg (799x614, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IE4eH9LKO1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

china should burn

This is so meta ironic.

Attached: 1537620731126.jpg (200x200, 9K)

China is literally cope: the country

I for one welcome our new insectoid overlords.
I've lost the hope in the west. It's either chinks or extinction.

it's a really pathetic attempt by SEETHING amerimutts to cling to their relevance
the Middle Kingdom will rule the world, and Comrade Xi will rule

Attached: strong xi.gif (352x240, 458K)

Mass genocide of the Chinese communists and getting the republic of China completely restored WHEN?

O ARGENCHINO

Hopefully tomorrow

Attached: xi truth.webm (1280x720, 1.05M)

What about China's proven record of industrial espionage?

I'm in China RN ask me anything.
I'm using VPN so my flag shows up as USA.

Attached: IMG_4462.jpg (1080x1080, 392K)

It's just Chinese banter.

they did it towards america which basically makes it payback

>Enercon, one of the world's leading manufacturers of wind energy equipment, was hoping for a major breakthrough when it developed a new, cheap method of harnessing wind power
>But when the German firm applied for a patent in the US, it was horrified to discover that its rivals, Kenethech, had already submitted an almost identical application.
>Some months later, a former NSA agent admitted that the organisation had secretly intercepted Enercon's data communications and monitored conference calls.
>The NSA passed all the information it gleaned on to Kenetech.
>The US makes no secret of the fact that its intelligence agencies are engaged in industrial espionage with the aim of helping US firms to compete with foreign rivals.

americans just begin to screech when they are treated like they treat everyone else because of their demonic blood lust
china is our ally against the american menace

hey now, japan's industrial goods were all facsimiles (and poor ones at that) for decades until the 70's and 80's
ya gotta crack some eggs to make an omelette
what else can you expect from a country that's behind on tech except to engage in some industrial and scientific espionage?
american and western firms ought to be alert and stop it when they can, but you can't blame them for trying.

Attached: IMG_4464.jpg (1080x1080, 174K)

I stopped trusting anything after the libyan lies.

So have the Chinese killed off all of the Uighurs yet? I mean, a COMPETENT Communist country would've been able to have done at least THAT by now.

Maybe a little less microchip spying and a little more "Final Solution"-ing and this whole Uighur crisis would be in the rearview mirror by now.

NOOOOOO
I CANT BELIEVE MY SISTER BROUGHT HOME A WHITO PIGGU BOYFRIEND
FUCK THE WEST, GO CHYNAH!!!!

ah, the incelabc mod is at it again
this thread is totally more relevant than my own which merited deletion apparently
China number one!

Attached: warn.png (906x324, 68K)

CHINA WILL GROW LARGER

Attached: peak China.png (2000x1428, 155K)

>doesn't actually counter any of the claims, just says "NO WE DON'T"

>Chinese Japan
Hard cringe

What a shit map, doesn't include other traditionally Chinese territories and adds ones that don't belong.

China will be Victorious

Attached: chinese cartoons.jpg (3508x2480, 1.56M)

Han FEAR the UYGHUR BVLL

no, no question

China will rule the world in a few decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=IE4eH9LKO1w

Genetic engineering is real and possible. You will grow old watching the downfall of the West, unless you plan to exit your life early.