Cost of life in Spain

Made a joke to my parents today about moving to europe after they retire since I should graduate by then but now i'm actually thinking about it.
Their pension would be around 3000usd which is not a lot (my mom alone earns that now), they'd buy a house with the money from selling the one here which I think is currently about 150k so rent shouldn't be an issue.

Can you live with that money?

Attached: 1538790907104.png (275x183, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brazilian_states_by_murder_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go to the usa, its better

yes, but there are not jobs here so meh

>Their pension would be around 3000usd which is not a lot

Attached: pep.jpg (229x220, 6K)

3 Personas con 3k USD al més?
Vas sobrado, y si encuentras trabajo aún mejor, pero está dificil. Tienes estudios?

3000k dollars isn't a lot of money though

It is everywhere except for literally few countries in the world (like the UK). Especially it is in Uruguay (if it's true, his family is probably in top10% of richest families in the country) and in Spain, where it's far above the average wage.

In pounds its only something like 2300 quid

UK state pension is only £8k a year and that would be pretty difficult to live on, you wouldn't survive on $3000 a year here

I love how upper class people from third world countries (the only ones who have the internet there) come here and boast about their wealth "pretending" it's not a lot, because it wouldn't be in the USA or few other countries in the world.

who cares how much it is in pounds and how much you could buy for it in the UK if OP is from Uruguay and wants his parents to live in Spain?

per year

it's not a lot in america and he'd probably end up in some uruguayan prison gang because 1k per person is ghetto tier but in spain it's what my family lives on approximately and we're five

I doubt it is a year, if they have a house worth $150k they must be well off by Uruguayan standards and 3000/year would be very little even in Uruguay.

3K a month is more than enough
Stay out of tourist traps and you're good

they don't seem to be that well off when they have to sell their house to buy a new one

where could i get a job ? also we have enough foreigners right now

3000 per month or year? With 3000/month you don't even need to sell your house.

Why do you want to retire in spain though.

and pretty much no one in the fucking world uses annual salaries except for burgers because it's a stupid way of counting the salary - you go to grocery usually once a week, you pay your bills every month, annual salary is completely useless and counterintuitive

I mean we're no Norway but we're better than any latin american country

3000USD a month or year?

a month i guess

Best places to live in Spain: somewhere around Pontevedra, Sevilla or Granada. You can live decently with just the third of that money.

Panama Chile and Uruguay would be Portugal/ Greece tier PR could be Spaniard tier or maybe better, it is basically a state of the US

Malaga and Alicante are top, lots of anglos live there

>Not choosing Madrid
Love that city but I might be biased as my dad's family is from there.

Do sidewalks have roofs at the points below balconies?

lol at the assblasted pole

ThisSuponiendo que hables de 3000 al mes, claro. Por ~1200 te alquilas un pisito majo en Madrid, Barcelona o Bilbao. En ciudades mas pequeñas con ese dinero te alquilas una casa.

El trabajo es otra historia. Dependerá mucho de tu nivel de estudios, experiencia y de si te los convalidan.

Madrid is great to work and have lots of greens areas culture food and things to do, but it has to much contamination, it is stresfull, expensive ...

PR is shithole tier. Like so many other US states.

True, the smog is horrible but if you're in Hortaleza, La Latina, malasaña or Chamartin you're fine. Not that expensive as compared to here

are you from bere?

>bere
here

No but I visited Madrid and family there every year at least twice for the last 20 years. Feels like home.

Chile and Uruguay are good countries to live in actually as far as I heared
Also le Southern Brazil meme, it has some truth in it
A shitton of German cooperations have company headquarters there

>PR
>shithole

ricans get social security and medicare, things most spics don't get since most spic countries don't have any public healthcare. Also PR land value would easily quintuple when statehood happens

>Southern Brazil
violent shithole
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brazilian_states_by_murder_rate

Go fuck you! South Brazil is basically first world.

No. Ecomic? Maybe but standarts of living just a big no

>when statehood happens
the problem with that is that could open the gate for more hispanic migrants, when the mexicans get the 30% of the citizens in the US could happen, before that I don't think so

Go tu Budapest instead

PRs can already hop across since they are all US nationals, no waiting. Also Mexicans hate Ricans because they think they are subhuman, mixed race nigger mongrels. This is why Mexico never annexed Cuba or Puerto Rico.

That's a lie. You know it.

búscate otro país macho, no ves que no hay trabajo?