Make a thread to ask Europeans a genuine question just so I can understand a culture or way of life better

>make a thread to ask Europeans a genuine question just so I can understand a culture or way of life better
>Australians respond with their own answers like I was asking them
If you’re not European don’t answer next time please

Attached: E92BCF22-DB25-406C-9E05-82ED89122B8F.png (650x487, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rEzRr0fNeZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You must be new here.

youtube.com/watch?v=rEzRr0fNeZo

Attached: 1510486750152.png (604x493, 128K)

Fuck off, Amerifat poster. You are so dumb. Your country acts as if it's a special snowflake and makes up stupid cultural traditions such as wearing shoes indoors just so that it's different from the rest, then you ask Europe specifically why they don't do that shit, and when someone who doesn't do that shit answers who isn't a European, you get mad? Just fuck off.

That’s not me though. Countless times I would ask Europeans for a picture of their typical street, supermarket, restaurant, etc. or ask what they do in certain situations and Australians make up half the replies arguing between themselves
I just want a decent thread when it comes to learning about stuff outside the US

Epic Aussie shitposters. They're doing us all a favor by improving the quality of Amerifat threads.

How rude. We Americans would never pull some nonsense like that.

Leaf please, I want you to understand
One or two Australians contribute because they think they’re european, and then the rest only argue with each other going nowhere, there’s no shitposts, there’s no jokes, no improvement of quality

If that’s what you want just lurk threads where euros are talking among themselves. Try not to post, because nothing derails a thread like our flag.

Aussies, Canadians and New Zealanders are basically European.

Kek

The British arn’t even European anymore.

Example? Link?

You have more chances that an Australian flag is European than that a European flag is.

Never been east of Ontario but BC and the praries are pretty similar to Montana and where I live

Everything west of Québec is cancer, do not go there.

cringe

This. I call a European a Muslim just as casually as he calls me a mutt but they get booty bothered
Then I see the same flag on /mena/

BC is unironically my favorite part of Canada. I admittedly might have shit taste though, and I’ve never been to Quebec.

Everything west of Québec is a copy of Midwest US, but even more boring and with nothing to do, filled with shitskin and yellow immigrants, and financially cucked Maritimers who are bitter about how disappointing Albeta and Cuckatchewan are. Anything of culture worth noting is in Québec, Newfoundland & Labrador, PEI, New Brunswick, or Nova Scotia. Ontarians and Westerners are butthurt queers, desperately relying on Québec culture to reassure them that they're better than Americans but at the same time hating Québec because they don't know where they got their "Canadian inventions" from.

I live on the panhandle and meet a lot of people from BC. They seem to have a good culture of hunting, fishing, and outdoorsmen activities. Keeps them pretty occupied it seems.

It’s not high culture, but they seem like solid people with full lives.

OZZIE OZZIE OZZIE

Attached: Obligatory+_e42ca90958cd410149f67ba5583f7161[1].png (403x222, 18K)

OI OI OI

Attached: 1536915390776.webm (720x404, 1.61M)

OZZI

Attached: amerisnickers.png (858x792, 81K)

HELLO MY FELLOW EUROPEANS

Attached: 1538304069175.jpg (940x662, 442K)

OUR THREAD NOW

Attached: DfoGgMSUEAEZ2rN.jpg (709x660, 132K)

So much samefaggotry.

i'm only 4 of those posts dumbass

Attached: rMrtbu5.png (356x327, 6K)

Fuck, my mistake. I’m really sorry.

Oh man... Everyday an american shows me hom much of a trainwreck their education system is. Oh my god, the worst is that you're probably 20+yo.