Untitled

Attached: 1.png (600x694, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/news/datablog/2015/may/28/poland-outperforms-uk-in-education-and-health-report-finds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1528003811241.jpg (960x750, 125K)

That was the Germans though

lol

is this true?

All tru

Well the Soviets killed and deported large percent of their population just to make place for their elites to migrate, so not really.

>anti-communist propaganda lies about soviet """genocides""" and """atrocities"""
wow who would have guessed

They would do it again
just because they can

Attached: KATYNGR.jpg (518x518, 110K)

Hmmm
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2015/may/28/poland-outperforms-uk-in-education-and-health-report-finds

Yes Soviets were so bad that you voted for ex communists back during your next elections. But you are a Pole, therefore scum. Most important is that Czechs the most educated and best of Slavs have in 2018 invited communists back to power. They are so pro communists and Russia that their presidents refused to talk during anniversary of Prague spring and Slovakian president only talked a little bit about it. But still, you are pole, you will never be happy and will always remain what you are now.

>poles
>scum
>says the lithuanian boy
stop shitting up my local supermarket with your people, REEEEEEE

Attached: 1488113538312.png (319x299, 60K)

>OP
>anti-communist propaganda lies about soviet ""genocides""" and """atrocities"
Aren't you a bit confused there, mate?

stop making fullstop threads, bulgarian.

>Yes Soviets were so bad that you voted for ex communists back during your next elections.
?
I sometimes really worry about you, Lithuania.

I'm wondering what the point is of OP's post. We all know that the West lies about so called atrocities and genocides, old news, don't shit up the board with bad threads

It is. Whatever infrastructure in the Baltic states that wasn't built by the Soviets was built by Germans and Russians in the times of Russian Empire.

Prices are lover in developing countries than developed.

You don't know election history of your own country dumbnut??

>wealth, democracy, civil rights, progress
All of these are bad things Tbh

You sound angry, maybe take a brake from the computer? It's bad for you it seems.

>Prices are lover in developing countries than developed.
the euro just fucked up your "economy", that's why your whole country is coming to my town to buy up the whole fucking supermarkets

t. Ivan Fifthkolumnis

It's their own supermarkets though. Stokrotka ain't ours.

yeah I know, but it's good for the local economy in my city

I hate stupidity.
#smartlivesmatter
I do not support Lithuania's government.

T.Buthurt.
Even Czech republic president is pro Soviet,
It's good for switzerland.

>I do not support Lithuania's government.
so you don't pay taxes etc.?

Attached: 4f6b814de4406befe76df56aa0d1906d6cc0efd5331b7b56cbfa3258bde8b7d6.jpg (600x600, 52K)

no

Attached: 1492263085912.jpg (782x614, 25K)

We have always been wealthier and more civilized than the average Russian so this meme makes no sense. We were better off in the 30s than we were for long, long after the war.