/balk/

real thread edition

old

Attached: 1459955130877.jpg (610x451, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OAhXJ7f_OGA
vocaroo.com/i/s0HXOPxzJzWS
youtu.be/qh96vnSooXY
youtube.com/watch?v=BbNzzZ3Nfn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you think about magic moustache man

Attached: 15375295783330.jpg (639x794, 129K)

How fucking dumb are you

muslims are not real bulgarians

This is the thread

old thread cannot be searched and is not even a general

i want greeks to fuck my gorilla ass

Attached: thumb-1920-179665.jpg (1920x1080, 513K)

t. at least 50% turk

t. actual pomak

Attached: Chad_Salvini.png (2518x1024, 392K)

sorry, I only like female (female) persons

Attached: 1527342489226.jpg (700x1059, 106K)

lads should i buy the new assassins creed or wait for a crack?

Attached: 1538648787688m~2.jpg (578x1011, 107K)

Big CUNT he is
>ruined a cool moustache for everyone
>ruined a cool name like Adolf for everyone
>ruined Europe for eternity (everything you see today is his fault)
BUT
>millions of westoids and ruskies died because of him
which makes him semi-based

since when
i thought ancient greeks were massive homosexuals

Attached: thumb-1920-456240.jpg (1920x1280, 505K)

ancient Greeks are dead, famiglia

Attached: 1527342330408.jpg (900x1200, 184K)

Salvini is the most red and basedpilled leader in europe tbhonest

it's best to buy if you can afford it
sometimes there are viruses in the pirated stuff, it could potentially get you in trouble with the law, and the dev want the money
(but since it's ASS ASS in screed, do whatever, haven't you played that game like 5 times already)

this

terrible strategist

Attached: 1483894541347.jpg (600x251, 27K)

pros
>you get to play the game immediately
>constant upgrades
cons
>paying for vidya is immoral
>kike dlc policy
>supporting ubisoft
also
>but since it's ASS ASS in screed, do whatever, haven't you played that game like 5 times already
im talking about the new one that came out yesterday besides the law is no problem because there are loopholes in tsermany :^

MAKEDONIJA

Attached: Skopje are Gree.jpg (432x432, 28K)

>the new one
they're all the fucking same
you run around, you stab people, the plot is trash, and it takes place in some jewish shithole

We should all combine into a giant Romania

I really can't get over her huge tits
youtu.be/OAhXJ7f_OGA

Attached: Mara-Samartzi-Feet-3555658.jpg (1080x1348, 272K)

i didnt played them since the italian one but ancient nkris is my jam so ill definitely play the new one tobehonest

romanians oppress the hungarian people

fucking slavshits make a proper thread
widening the roads, closing illegal businesses, buildings that are appearing like cancer everywhere taller than 8 stories without even fulfilling basic standards, supporting legal bussinese renovating parks and buildings that are crumbling and building apartments properly to properly share the population through all cair and not only in few neighborhoods ie serova, gazibaba, dizhonska that are dont even have 10cm space inbetween houses

This but unironically

i.e.
a Roman Empire

mommy.... milkies ..

Then we conquer Rome and boom Third Roman Empire

russia is the third rome

Why is Albania so much better than Macedonia when Macedonia had such a big head start? Is it because Macedonians are genetically inferior on account of being slavs? Or is it a lack of willpower? Consider the difference between Albania and Macedonia's living standards is the same difference from Japan to Malaysia

then we mend the schism to own the libs
inshallah brother

Attached: 1536827260719.jpg (451x463, 39K)

>albania so much better than Macedonia

Attached: View_of_Tirana_002.jpg (1280x960, 1.77M)

also give out some institution from the centre to cair and kala

Albania has the same HDI as Serbia while Macedonia is lower than Bosnia or Algeria

lets just all open our balk thread and fuck with janny

the look on the jannys face will be EPIC

anyone in plovdiv wanna go for a pint in kapana

Attached: thumbnail_IMG_5955.jpg (960x1280, 136K)

balkanization is a way of life

Insallah brother

Attached: 1538724095085.jpg (800x1156, 223K)

Bayern 0:2
United 0:2
If you had bet this with 10 eur youd have 2000

vocaroo.com/i/s0HXOPxzJzWS

>Albania has the same HDI as Serbia
all that way to go and imply that we're a shithole

These are not investments, they are infrastructure maintenance and police stuff things. As for why they are not being done ask your shqippy mayor.
On top of that even at my place building renovation was only partly covered by the municipality, the bigger share was paid by residents of the buildings. Ask some of your Schweiz cousins to donate about that.

Βασισμένα βυζόμπαλα

>όνομα αρχείου
βασισμένος

The state has an obligation to provide basic infrastructural needs you dumb slavtard not the residents, otherwise taxes get dumped down the drain

i have nothing bad to say about plovdiv
-t. burgazlia

Attached: 1538844782759.jpg (960x1280, 389K)

Question for the Albanians here: can both sexes wear the qeleshe or is it a male only headgear?

Cake recipe from albanians

1. We steal the cake from the neighbours
Xoaoxoaoxoaozooxozoaoxaoxoxa

she strangely looks better with hazel eyes

our mayor is your dog theres nothing to ask him

JAKAJAKJSDFKLHNFGOUADSHGFOUAESDHBFOUXTHFOASUFHOSAIJOAIHGFPAIEDS

Xdxdxd xaxaxxaxa a daxax

Traditionally only males and burrneshas[spoiler](lesbian/tranny)[/spoiler] wear it

Are you the englishman

εξ ντι ντι ντι

If shqippys paid taxes they would get some back. Instead they avoid paying them and spend them on big albania flags which they use at protests whenever someone is arrested for some crime. Their mayor is also a shqippy there, so they have their own man to blame.

Χ~~~~~~---------~~~~~~~~^^^DDDdDdDD

yep. there was meant to be an expat meet tonight but it got cancelled. pretty bored desu

>tfw only wearing a shirt and I have to walk home now

Attached: 910.png (680x677, 711K)

8D είμαι kουλ αγόρι εγώ Χ)

What the fuck are you still doing in bulgaria

Got any proof that Albanians don't pay taxes?

meme reply that has been debunked

i quite like it man. only been here like three weeks anyway. i work here. i teach english

it's meant for men to wear

it's funny and sad because it's true

Attached: 1489237523170.png (645x552, 35K)

no one cares women can also wear one

>this is your new Spider-""""Man"""", bro

Attached: 1538835821366.webm (1920x816, 1.07M)

Hello, I am a Norwegian tourist visiting Bulgaria and the Balkans for the first time. I think it's a great place, anybody interested in grabbing a drink with me somewhere in Veliko?

my main interest atm is trying out every restaurant in plovdiv. last night i went to one called Atlas in the main square and it was thoroughly mediocre. tried to go hemingway but it was fully booked out

>Veliko
where the fuck is that. come plovdiv you runtlord

What is there in Plovdiv?

>only shirt
>no panties
-t. exhibitionist tranlo

not a great deal but im sure way more than veliko

Your mom
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO KIDDO

Actually it's lyrics from an old TUS song (the same one who made a song about Bulgarian and Romanian prostitutes)

Plenty when you do transactions there.
The law barely applies. To present a perfect example: we had a law that banned smoking inside restaurants, bars and similar objects. Guess where you could easily see people smoking inside? It wasn't in Centar or Aerodrom.
In Tetovo, at a restaurant I was, they didn't even try to hide it, every table had an ashtray on it, you didn't even have to ask and everyone smoked, fiscal receipts not given and inspectors can't do shit unless they come with the police which is then too late anyway.
Shqippis only exist for the state when they demand things from it, barely when they have to contribute to it.

Why is the albanian part the richest and the rest of the country is a desert?

would marry

youtu.be/qh96vnSooXY

2017 was a good year

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f[1].jpg (550x550, 31K)

She's 14 you sick fuck

Nice

I asked for proof that Albanians didn't pay taxes to the state and you gave me an unverifiable anecdote about people smoking indoors

You could've just saved me the time of reading that and making this reply by saying "no, I have no proof"

we were talking about cair

start a revolt and Make Turnovo Veliko Again
(i'm tired of those sofia fags)

Attached: 1408110031216.png (793x521, 190K)

i want to party
party in plovdiv

Imagine how strong Russia would be if it was settled by Nords, like a Nordic country with the size and resources of Russia instead of slavanimals

Holy fuck it'd already be a superpower

Absolutely destroyed

strange, i would assume the staff would be performing, considering anglo-americans are known for tipping

say that to muhammad see what happens

Attached: 1432762388416.jpg (604x594, 84K)

Wouldn't argue against that, after all the romanians are the best balkanlars who actually fight for their rights instead of whining all the time

Reg in the group foreigners and friends in Sofia and ask whether there is such a group for Plovdiv

here's your answer
youtube.com/watch?v=BbNzzZ3Nfn4

yeah actually have a lot of respect for romanians cos they protest against their shitty politicians while most of us do nothing

Write when you are in Sofia, Jan-Aage

Diaspora remittances from the 10 cousins they usually have in Switzerland? I have already explained the principle on which shqippis function I am not going to go over that again. The eastern part of our country is deserted because unlike shqippis entire families have moved out and no one stays behind. It was also always much less populated considering we were practically cut off from Bulgaria so there wasn't anything to do there anyway except mining and other crap. On top of that we don't reproduce like alborats.

What proof do you want you stupid mongoloid? Should I have taken a video when I paid for lunch but didn't get any fiscal receipt or randomly record people smoking? It's fucking common knowledge when you live here. They all avoid paying shit wherever they can. They didn't respect a simple law for smoking, what's tax avoiding for them? They even pride themselves on that because "hurr durr le shkije occupation, not paying to them". Stupid retard.

I heard diesel prices increased to 183 lek and no one is protesting right? Shame on you