Satoshi NAKAMOTO

What a chad, seriously

Attached: 1525291645233.jpg (1242x1431, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfOlE-mmYBo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does everyone involved in bcash look sleazy as fuck?

stfu bitcore fgt that is what peak performance looks like, the true chad coin.

this.

I'm assuming you feel uneasy in the presence of high-testosterone males.
Heavy lifting, red meats and broccoli diet, frequent sex, 8 hours of sleep a night + financial success and you can join the club, too, bruh :)

Attached: 1515623272106.png (3026x1024, 239K)

it's a pure political fork, perfect for opportunists that just want to ride the drama wave.

the real people behind bch are the miners, that created the coin. thats why it solves no centralization issues with mining, and even gave them more advantages like the broken difficulty algorithm.

opportunists like wright and ver are just there to try and make themselves more money, off the backs of those people being tricked into thinking a chinese clone of bitcoin is even relevant in the global market.

reminder everyone in this photo is 5'7 or shorter.

>psst hey kid, you wanna buy a bitcoin for only 1k?

Attached: 1522848511259.png (480x529, 106K)

aw, that's cute, all you have are memes to make yourself feel better.

dont worry, i'm sure you'll have more money making opportunities in the future, but leave the real games to early adopters next time.

when you are a delusional core cuck waiting for instiutional money LOL the same ones bitcoin came to destroy.

Yeah, you are right, the billionaire who cried on tv about nigger babies dying in Africa is doing it for the money.

>reddit spacing
>spewing 100% falsehoods from the Jow Forumsbitcoin echochamber
Go back to plebbit asswipe, you are a meme yourself

Attached: 1518372078554.png (638x600, 304K)

>Tell idiots we need everyone to run a node to validate transactions
>Move all transactions off chain

Where were you when coretards revealed their low iqs?

Attached: toptoad.png (383x641, 74K)

>core cuck
how can i possibly be cucked when i own bitcoin, bcash, and all the other shitforks, for free?

you're the one that had to spend real money on this depreciating asset.

>billionaire
next you're going to tell me you actually think he's satoshi

>reddit spacing
easiest way to spot a newfag, newfag

>not selling his bitcoin gold
You're becoming funnier every second, kek

Attached: 1524445385111.png (420x420, 182K)

Ver put a million into btc when it was $200 and has funded many Bitcoin start ups. If he isn't a billionaire, he is Damn close.

why would i sell any of them? all of the forks are as relevant as the rest. i'm not exactly excited about getting an extra 30-50 BTC when i could hold on to them and see what happens.

he then sold the majority of it for altcoins, which is what his whole anti-bitcoin stance stemmed from. why wouldn't you trash bitcoin, push for a fork, and then pick up bcash for nothing while desperately pushing for it to become the next bitcoin? it just makes sense from his perspective.

Attached: 1524475750763.png (641x729, 42K)

>Be Craig
>Schizophrenic
>Sincerely believe you are Satoshi
>Tell people you have more money than Rwanda's GDP
>Pick up fights
>Treat Chinks and Pajeets like your peasants
>Speak whatever comes to your mind because you are a billionaire
>Plagiarize people's work and say it was just an unpublished draft
>Fuck hundreds of women while your Asian wife is at home taking care of the kids and writing your papers

I'm starting to warm up to that pic.

kek. former bcash supporter. not gonna lie, its hilarious watching satoshi crash and burn. but in all seriousness we can't let satoshi have the op_codes

Attached: DdkVwrZV0AEbN5t.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

do you seriously believe he cares about that? I'm shocked at how dilusional bcash hodlers are if they think Vers is secrely some philanthropist

LMAO - it's fucking true
SAGE

faggory and he looks like a sleezy podgy unshaved slob

post the video where he tells the Africans he has more money than their entire country

Kek

Attached: 1527106798149.jpg (1242x1431, 237K)

Faketoshi!
youtube.com/watch?v=rfOlE-mmYBo

>reddit spacing
Just kill yourself, dumb newfag.

M8. This is one of those times you should just be quiet. That was a fucking humiliation kek

Attached: ver crying.png (567x567, 152K)