He is a linguistic cuckold forced to forsake and betray his mother tongue and speak the Language Of The Anglo in order...

>he is a linguistic cuckold forced to forsake and betray his mother tongue and speak the Language Of The Anglo in order to communicate with any community of decent size or relevance.

>try as he may to pass himself off as an intellectual for knowing additional thirdie languages, he can never match the skill of the Anglo in the World Language.

>Most especially the American, who made English the world language and who claim mastery over memes.

>these facts slowly eat him alive inside, and iota by iota causes the very essence of his soul to seeth in agony whenever he sees an American, British, Australian or other anglo flag.

It's our world. You just live in it and speak our language.

We acknowledge your linguistic tribute to us.

Attached: 1508883528741.png (600x580, 817K)

dumb burger

Americans aren't anglo, English is the language you speak because your ancestors were conquered

>Presiona dos para Inglés

My ancestors utterly destroyed and usurped the Brits andsde them subservient to us
I suppose a subhuman desecndant of convicts wouldn't understand this.

Right, it must be because of england that english is so prevalent

>Americans aren't anglo
Wrong.
Americans are Anglo. It's just that non-Anglo "Americans" aren't really Americans.

>trying to justify being monolingual
Give it up, Cletus

t. german/irish larping as anglo

This guy gets it.

>Crede că ne pasă de părerea lui

Americans aren't Anglo.

>we utterly destroyed and usurped the Brits
Why do you speak english then?

Thank God for that. Just imagine how horrible it would be to be an *nglo.

England isn't Anglo.

>because your ancestors were conquered
wait what?

When you conquer a land and rape their women, the legacy is still partially the conquered nation

That's cuckolding you're describing.

I don't think you understand conquering.

>we
>our
>us
>United States of America
alri Jamal Ginsberg?

How come America is only an Anglo country when brits try to brag about accomplishments

That implies we conquered the Romans. Based.

I have books older than your nation lmao

And you along with every nation on earth was surpassed by a country less than 250 years old. Embarrassing 2bh

>burger being proud of not knowing things
Typical

surpassed in what exactly? relevance? lmao

>He lives in an irrelevant flyover nation
>B-b-but in the past we mattered!
lmao you're nothing but a small collective of middle-upper class Germans

So we're a better version of Germany? I'm ok with that

Si Pablo, si.

What's an interesting thing Switzerland did in your lifetime?

You're not relevant and don't have your own culture or language... All those things Europeans claim pride in

All Germanic people, including yourselves, are inferior to anglos, so you're a slightly better version of a bad thing

Lived a good life in peace for almost 500 years.

Dude only you care about all those bullshit. Anglo, Germanic I couldn't care less. What I was trying to say is that like it or not America's empire won't last forever. Its just the same old story empires rises and empires falls you are nothing special, just the current one.

This. Neutrality is the secret to long term success. Getting involved wars that you hand no hand in creating is for gullible morons. t. Irishman

I'm an Anglo but French is a much better language.
It sounds so much nicer to the ears.

oops readed now in my lifetime. Well Idk the creation of CERN? Honestly its not that I care much. But still prefer doing nothing than doing what America did

>Swiss
>Neutral
They were a vassel state of Germany which existed for money laundering.

That's why Germany didn't invade and why the allies bombed them.

but burger-sama you are a linguistic cuckold too. we are in the same boat

fuck off dumb mutt

>because your ancestors were conquered
hmmm..

>BRO OLD SHIT LMAO LOOK AT THIS OLD SHIT
lol whatever nerd *drives away in automatic 2018 car*

>his language didn't originate from within his country's borders
THIS is the ultimate cuckold
fuck off you larping cringe mutt

Attached: 1537171447159.png (550x617, 69K)

>Dunning Kruger effect

you use some other nation's language as your own mother tongue
that's the real cuckoldry here

Umm sweetie?
English originated in Demark.

at least he didnt for a nation from such cuckoldry

english was the language of the world before america existed as a country

largest empire ever on earth end of story

câm ngay thằng mỹ đen

Lmao you couldn't even beat the fucking frogs out

>Живёт в 2018
>Bcё eщё нe кyпил нeoбхoдимoй литepaтypы

Aнoн, блять, пpeкpaти жить иллюзиями, пoдyмaй o бyдyщeм! Tы жe дaжe нe cмoжeшь пoнять cвoих дeтeй!

Attached: 4545322534535.jpg (396x499, 52K)

Only reaso. Anglo matters is beause 180 million non anglo whites speak english in us, prior to us french ruled.

Presione dos para inglés

Boli me kurac

>prior to us french ruled

French rule is a myth.

You're not anglo and you speak english. What does that make you?

Uneducated simean.

Brits spoke french prior to the US.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-05-20-27-37.png (720x1280, 171K)

In 1903 US produced 16.6% of world car production.

britain ran the largest empire on earth thats a fact thats something you cant try and take credit for like americans do with nearly everything else involving british culture. something that happened over a thousand years ago is irrelevant even your own country was founded by men from this island. you celebrate a british victory against britain on the 4th of july i can imagine this would make you bitter because unlike every other country on earth other than israel america exists because a british person wanted it to because he was angry and didnt want to pay tax on his massive earnings. we are your gods we are like original man to you like adam from the bible not mutated and mixed and confused and brown like you all are today call me a liar go on i dare you. xoxoxox

Is that how you cope with barely knowing how to speak 1 (one) language?