Lightly banter a euro

>lightly banter a euro
>he IMMEDIATELY brings up 9/11

Attached: 1505660206286.jpg (229x220, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lightly banter a amerimutt
>he immediately brings up the war

kek

Mutts never bring up the war they lost though

We have never lost a war

>lightly banter an amerimutt
>he shoots someone out of anger

>banter an american
>he IMMEDIATLY brings up his cuckold fetish

Ah yes, a certain taste of a certain coloured house burning in the air. I sure hope nobody was in that house when those pesky redcoats set it alight. Oh yes, the man who owned the house, I think his name was george or something, ran with his tail between his legs when he seen the guys with the certain coloured coats coming.

why did the wtc7 fell

*denies u statehood*
heh...

Attached: 6463643.png (402x399, 67K)

Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, the Drug War.

WRONG

1812 was objectively a stalemate

Indeed you are.
Keep feeding Raytheon blood, though.

War on drugs*

Yes, georgie porgies wifes fishy fanny was stale, mate

>Get attacked by Muslims
>Get fucking arrested for racism if you report the crime
Do subhuman britcucks really do this?????? You should of yourself

Attached: dclzm.jpg (300x225, 9K)

As the North Tower collapsed on September 11, 2001, heavy debris hit 7 World Trade Center, damaging the south face of the building and starting fires that continued to burn throughout the afternoon. The collapse also caused damage to the southwest corner between Floors 7 and 17 and on the south face between Floor 44 and the roof; other possible structural damage included a large vertical gash near the center of the south face between Floors 24 and 41. The building was equipped with a sprinkler system, but had many single-point vulnerabilities for failure: the sprinkler system required manual initiation of the electrical fire pumps, rather than being a fully automatic system; the floor-level controls had a single connection to the sprinkler water riser; and the sprinkler system required some power for the fire pump to deliver water. Additionally, water pressure was low, with little or no water to feed sprinklers.

Attached: Wtc7_collapse_progression.png (1107x730, 149K)

>user talks about historical facts
>burger responds with Jow Forumstard strawman
Many cases! Sad!

After the North Tower collapsed, some firefighters entered 7 World Trade Center to search the building. They attempted to extinguish small pockets of fire, but low water pressure hindered their efforts. Over the course of the day, fires burned out of control on several floors of 7 World Trade Center, the flames visible on the east side of the building. During the afternoon, the fire was also seen on floors 6–10, 13–14, 19–22, and 29–30. In particular, the fires on floors 7 through 9 and 11 through 13 continued to burn out of control during the afternoon. At approximately 2:00 pm, firefighters noticed a bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center between the 10th and 13th floors, a sign that the building was unstable and might collapse. During the afternoon, firefighters also heard creaking sounds coming from the building. Around 3:30 pm, FDNY Chief Daniel A. Nigro decided to halt rescue operations, surface removal, and searches along the surface of the debris near 7 World Trade Center and evacuate the area due to concerns for the safety of personnel. The fire expanded the girders of the building, causing some to lose their structural integrity. This led column number 79, a critical column supporting a large part of the 13th floor, to buckle, causing the floors above it to collapse to the fifth floor; however, this could not be seen from outside the building. The structure also developed cracks in the facade just before the entire building started to fall.

Attached: 68492381.png (720x480, 540K)

9/11

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

According to FEMA, this collapse started at 5:20:33 pm EDT when the east mechanical penthouse started crumbling. Differing times are given as to what time the building completely collapsed: at 5:21:10 pm EDT according to FEMA, and at 5:20:52 pm EDT according to NIST. There were no casualties associated with the collapse. NIST found no evidence to support conspiracy theories such as the collapse being the result of explosives; it found that a combination of factors including physical damage, fire and the building's unusual construction set off a chain-reaction collapse.

Attached: 9-11-amp-directed-energy-technology-judy-wood-9-11-1.jpg (429x575, 92K)

>banter an American
>brings up battle of Mogadishu
>tell him I'm not from Mogadishu
>posts it anyway XDDDD

We won the battle of Mogadishu you dumb subhuman
Hundreds of you died and like a couple dozen or more of us died
Jesus

Yeah and I could care less burger

Attached: 1530206522_ofpqzv6dj5k01monkas.gif (665x348, 529K)

Attached: 1458137366571.webm (496x324, 479K)

>Live in Somalia
>Hundreds of thousands of people dieing of starvation because of dictator
>American troops come for the sole purpose to stop the genocide and help feed your sorry asses
>One of my monkey country men shoots down a helicopter and kills and then kills a handful of soilders trying to feed me
>American soilders kill hundreds of you
>Say we won the battle for some reason

Attached: 1458156881357.webm (386x322, 293K)

y'all are some ugly motherfuckers

Attached: i am the captain now.jpg (634x354, 28K)

>WHOA BASED
*gets bombed by predator drone and cries like a bitch*

The war on drugs?

>let's choose barkaad abdi to stereotype 25 million people
>tell him I'm not from Mogadishu
>tells me the story
I'm remotely disinterested in a city that's 1000s of kms away sure you won le warlord is dead fuck yeah

Attached: Threats.jpg (696x372, 54K)

Based Urduni.

>daniel a nigro
pffffff

Because we've never lost a war, subhuman filth.

lmao you live in somalia faggot i have access to food and air conditioning and you don't stupid nigger hahahahahahahaha

>banter an american
>he immediatly brings up muslims

>this TERRIFIES the brit

Attached: RAIL_balcony_01_big.jpg (1600x1200, 1.09M)

I wish I can have strokes too

Attached: 1491340998597.png (503x535, 18K)

don't worry, you'll die of cholera in your 30s, too young for a stroke anyway :)

>lightly banter an SEasian
>he starts posting anime pictures and demands to suck your cock

Attached: 1484888274440.jpg (1280x960, 192K)

>w-well i actually don't care about 9/11
that's good because i do
dead americans always brings a smile on my face

Attached: pepe thumbs up.jpg (228x221, 8K)

lmao imagine being this butthurt that you're posting here, that "kill all americans" thread, and everywhere else

we're on your mind 24/7 aren't we

>cholera
I don't drink tap water

yeah he doesn't want to be in a crib as a adult

Attached: it's a balcony.png (367x351, 167K)

imagine living in a country where the maximum life expectancy is middle aged in non shitholes

imagine being american
your country is controlled by oligarchs
everyone else are just like animals that freely run around in their mental prison that makes you incapable of realizing that you are in an enclosure

that means that your fellow countrymen can die from illness because their internet fund didn't reach its goal and no one cares because your rulers have imposed an innate belief in you that this is good

meanwhile they reap your work and live in mansions and on yachts

Attached: fried vegetables.jpg (790x1402, 128K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

african hands typed this post

>OH GOD MY Y*NK ASS IS ON FIRE

Hes that same muzzie that makes all those israel threads.