We have 11 years left on this world

is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005855294.html

Climate change must be stopped NOW.
We have been given 11 years of time and if we don't stop climate change until that deadline, all is lost.

They are right now writing the final words on the climate raport in South Korea. It will be released on its full in about 24 hours.

A Finnish special climate researcher is there in Korea to share his data with the Koreans and he also told the Finnish press some information about the report in advance.

Climate change effects we already see today include Swizerlandic permafrost at the mountains which arent completely frozen anymore.

North and South poles have also melted somewhat.

Attached: polar-bear-MAIN2.jpg (775x518, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eocene–Oligocene_extinction_event
youtube.com/watch?v=wSYJFzkemko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are Nordics so "concerned" about global warming?

Could it be because they know they'll melt into the sea, leaving the world ours for the taking?

Attached: 6du2rj2gsnfz.jpg (2000x2000, 413K)

I stopped believing in global warming as a kid, i also lost my faith in humanity at the same time.

Fuck off
I can't wait for the Yellowstone volcano to explode and destroy your sóy country

nordics will actually benefit from climate warming

That's fine by me.

Attached: 1520422378156.jpg (640x902, 126K)

>he believes in manmade global warming

Attached: vaclav-klaus-at-national-press-club-data.jpg (3856x2592, 1.8M)

You all know damn well that nobody is going to stop this. Maybe if we had gotten started 20 years ago there could have been a chance, but by now it's too late to do anything. We're all doomed, all we can do is start stockpiling weapons and food for the inevitable collapse.

Attached: Temperature_Pattern_MWP.png (500x660, 298K)

The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.

>Climate change must be stopped NOW.

fuck off finngol, I want this world to boil in it's own broth.

look at it this way, it's going to happen anyways and the sooner the better.

save it urself.

Attached: DEATH TO BABYLON.jpg (584x648, 105K)

Americans did that themselves, we didn't need the Chinese

>he believes that every government in the world is united behind one propaganda effort
Protip: retards in the Chinese government believe that it's an American trick to make Chinese manufacturing non-competitive.

Attached: mann08_s6e_eivGLlandocean.png (750x698, 580K)

This. I want to see this world crumble. Fuck society & fuck hum*Nity

Attached: 1467995404109.png (420x420, 7K)

>be fat burger shitcunt
>deny it for decades out of complacency
>WHOOPS IT'S TOO LATE NOW OH WELL MIGHT AS WELL CONTINUE POLLUTING AND LARP WITH OUR PEW PEWS FOR THE APOCALYPSE
You worthless sacks of shit are the blight of the planet.

>united
They don't have to be united to squeeze extra dolalrs from taxpayer and businesses alike

Same for you since you prefer burning coal over going full nuclear

>11 years left
Too many
How do we accelerate it?

filthy humans deserve death for what they have done to this beautiful world tбh a slow fucking death and nothing less

You have it lucky. Imagine being around fat burger shitcunts every day.

They would have to all be united behind the same conspiracy theory, even countries like Canada and Norway which rely on fossil fuels for their economies, and even countries opposed to the Western bloc like China and Russia.

The only way you can believe that global warming is made up is if you believe that global politics is a sham and we're living in a secret one-world government.

Attached: 1518728513529.jpg (1024x661, 98K)

True.

How to stop climate change: Guide for world leaders
Written by: me

-Nuke china
-Nuke india
-Climate change reversed!

I dont have paypal, but you can hack my computer and bank account and give gibs, thanks!

Attached: Comfy.jpg (1280x895, 173K)

>yeah let's tax the common people in western countries!
>let's not boycott the third world's polluting factories and impose sanctions for causing 90% of world pollution
>let's not stop using oil and oil-based products, the US empire depends on it!
Have yet to see environmentalism that wasn't tame left-wing tools or lunatics who overdosed on redpills.

>united behind the same conspiracy theory
No, just falling for the same meme and it's not like that hasn't happened before.

I will die as a 36 years old virgin. That's fine I guess.

LOL @ all these hysterical westerners

you piggoids r just jealous that

>$ChinaIsGrowingLarger$

Attached: chinkity chink.jpg (255x198, 9K)

What is your stance on nuclear power?

Fuck coasties. Every coast settlement is a cesspool of degeneracy. Let the sea take them.

>nuke china
>they launch their own nukes in response

>nuke india
>they launch their own nukes in response
Well at least our suffering would be over quickly

Maybe there would be some viable right-wing solutions out there if rightists had actually been offering solutions, instead of denying it or just acting like it doesn't matter.

That isn't how science works. If scientists in Norway or China were getting results which differed wildly from the results in the US, they would dispute the American findings and there wouldn't be a "meme" to fall for. What you're describing is simply not possible.

Attached: Atmospheric_CO2_CH4_Degrees_Centigrade_Over_Time_by_Reg_Morrison.jpg (771x604, 112K)

>coastal settlements flood
>all the coasties swarm into your area
You'd better start building those barbed-wire fences now, Hans

Attached: imrs.png (1484x1529, 1.7M)

I exploded in ur mum *dab* limey bitch

Attached: 1538808531785.jpg (222x227, 6K)

The preferable choice of the non-renewable sources until a viable full switch.

Every nuked American is worth about 2.3 nuked Chinese people though, probably more considering that some Chinese emissions count towards production for overseas markets.

True, true, true.
Righties fall for the propaganda because the false dichotomy is made by controlled politics and media. That's why the solution is for environmentalists who are serious about it and not just puppets play-acting should learn to work outside the left-right divide to capture an audience larger than that the elites allow them to have, and lead them in the directions the elites are blocking them.

Yup. Basically the only reason right-wingers think it's a myth is because libs believe in it and "everything libs believe is automatically wrong". Most things liberals believe are wrong, but not EVERYTHING, and certainly not AUTOMATICALLY.

>in the directions the elites are blocking them.
We need nuclear power. It's a mature technology which is available right now with very few downsides, and it doesn't rely on inconsistent wind or sun or require storage infrastructure. Nuclear waste disposal is a non-issue at least for the US; we have so much fucking empty desert here. Idk what yuros could do, other than maybe ship it to a remote place in northern Scandinavia.

Reminder that we could have had fusion 30 years ago if the elites hadn't been making so much money off fossil fuels.

Attached: U.S._historical_fusion_budget_vs._1976_ERDA_plan.png (3200x2400, 323K)

Global warming is a hoax. It still snows, we still have blizzards, isn’t no snow a sign of global warming?

>other than maybe ship it to a remote place in northern Scandinavia.
IIRC Finland has an abandoned cold war bunker they use to dump nuclear poison.

No. Increased average temperatures are. If it increases from 10F average to 20F average somewhere it'll still snow and it'll still be a warming.

Soon.

Attached: 65_Myr_Climate_Change.png (650x397, 21K)

How fucking dumb are you?

Attached: 1519633994922.gif (256x256, 184K)

>will finally be able to grow a wide variety of plants without greenhouses as well as reclaim settlement-era levels of forest cover

Climate change doesn't sound all that bad desu

Attached: 1392090719545.png (447x483, 183K)

Hivemind in science is entirely possible

Hmmm.... I wonder what happened to life on Earth each time there was a sudden change in temperature like we're seeing today?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eocene–Oligocene_extinction_event

Not really. Even extremely unorthodox ideas like plate tectonics become readily accepted in the face of enough evidence.

we'll probably invade you though.

it's true tho, the "globalists" trying to bring about a new world order arent concerned about any kind of global catastrophie that could change the face of this world at all.

they only care about staying in power at all and any cost, and that means keeping the cuckfags cucked, and "global warming" is just that.

actually, they would love a mass extiction event to occure, all they gotta do is hide in their deep self sustained bunkers and wait till nature rebalances itself again.

Attached: jewishbanker.jpg (359x450, 62K)

I can't see the US invading anyone with extreme rise in temperatures. A good portion of our population already lives in drought prone areas, and another portion in wildfire prone areas. Then you have the great plains which is threatened by desertification and the increasingly terrible tornadoes and hurricanes in the east. All while the coast receding and displacing millions of Americans who have to find refuge in areas already hurting from water shortages. Fuck global warming deniers

The Great Flood is coming.

You do understand that seasons still exist right?

>they only care about staying in power at all and any cost, and that means keeping the cuckfags cucked, and "global warming" is just that.
It's actually what you make of it, and emerging energy sources have great potential of decentralization and individual power. Clinging to fossil means power in the hands of few.

me too

Attached: 46346364.jpg (639x280, 35K)

>Classic burgerposting

Attached: 1282984472432.jpg (340x314, 27K)

Even if global warming was NOT man made, that would still imply it's occurring? So what do the deniers purpose we do then? Nothing?

How will this impact me as a Canadian?

Should I just buy land in the north to prepare?

Attached: 1517663083287.jpg (1240x1754, 256K)

It's hard to believe this global warming thing, i get that too much industrial waste is not a good thing for the ecosystem but it seems as if every year they just push the date for DOOMSDAY forward.
1990 it was 2005, 2005 it was 2010, 2010 it was 2015, now it's 2025 or whatever.
They would seem more credible and get more people to do something if instead of talking about ''muh ice'' ''muh water'' ''muh weather'', just straight up tell people ''If you dont stop driving you will not have ANY food left on earth'' and tada people will change

I'll go over there and rape your ass

it's okay, there will still be dogs running around for u to fuck.

What do you stand to gain from that? You've already won the culture war

youtube.com/watch?v=wSYJFzkemko

Attached: 1494467976728.png (499x499, 731K)

11 years sounds way too long to wait desu, I'll probably have offed myself before then.

>t. had severe wildfires this summer
They're getting worse here too, Sven. The Summers are drier and the Winters are snowier.

TFW will live in desert and Japan will disappear into the sea ;_;

Japan is mountainous, it's not going anywhere

All the inhabitable parts will.

thats just a symptom of the earth shifting on it's axis, she will experience a polarity reverse and soon your PC will be unusable and I can finally leave 4shit 4 ever and finally mate then die.

Just Tokyo and a few other places. Germany on the other hand is flatter than a 2x4 and you'll all drown along with the dutch

Attached: japan sea rise.png (1457x1600, 1.11M)

>oh no, we need to save the world you guys, millions of third worlders could die and governments could lose control, this is horrible

No, it's a rise in temperatures. My area used to have dry and extremely cold winters, now we only get -5C at most and lots of moisture.

Well, the wildfires this summer wasn't caused by global warming per say.
Normally the winds that blow up from the atlantic place a high pressure over the mediterannean and eastern atlantic ocean but this year it blew north placing the high pressure over norther europe meanwhile southern europe got a low pressure
Just a natural phenomenon like any other

who cares
europe will drown and that's a good thing

Nah, we'll just have the coastline moved to a based one hour away instead of five hours. RIP much of our food production though. That'll be a far bigger issue globally than the loss of a few urban areas.

>gulf stream getting stronger
hmm I wonder what caused that

prove it...come on einstein prove that its global warming.

>u cant

u will onlyy regurgitate the carefully crafted jargon u were brainwashed into believing about it.

Attached: 6WYI5TV.jpg (618x600, 67K)

You have no idea where the Japanese population centres are, compared to the German ones :^), or well your's :^^^^)

I don't care, i'll do anything to stop this from happening and getting worse every year

Attached: Western-Wildfires-2014.jpg (1500x1178, 576K)

Doesn't matter if we lose the coast, all of the food production is inland

>What did we do to deserve this
Right?

You can't stop it you idiot.
You probably suffer from the dunning kruger effect, we are already in the vicious circle, idiot. Read up on the saved CO2 in the oceans and how the rising temperature will set it free. Go kys when you had the realization that you can't stop it. It's over.

knock urself out then.

why dont you join the navy and go shake your fist from an aircraft carrier @ the chinks

Look, you stupid fucking polack pile of shit. Environmental protection is like buying a fire extinguisher. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

What the fuck do you think you'll gain on the off chance that it's not actually real and that 97% of research on the topic is wrong? You like a 3% chance of being ring, you fucking clown?

Enjoy economic collapse/food shortage

>we shouldn't try because it's futile
We haven't reached the loop feedback point retard, and we can prevent that from happening if we start being proactive now.

>Just Tokyo
That's already a quarter of Japan's population, dipshit.
>and a few other places
Give me the population counts of those "few other places"

ITS OVER
Why cant you get it into your bird brain, fag. ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER (for you lol)

It might fuck up the gulfstream and your supply of cod.

Why so fucking angry, faggot, calm down, Jesus.

I install wind turbines for a living.

Attached: wind turbines washington.jpg (1024x682, 200K)

>dunning kruger effect

I do believe it's called Al Ninio (baby jesus effect :3)

Then we get an ice age, and that too is okay.
Face it, Europe will survive, China had it coming, you reap what you sow.

>for you
You're affected too bud

good man

fuck you kraut cocksucker

you're just a bag of shit on a keyboard to me.

u r not even human as far as Im concerned

get gutted by an Afghani

you cute :3
in a positive way, enjoy losing your cultural empire, LOL

How are you affected positively?

You too, calm down you doublenigger.

So you're saying that I only have to wait 11 more years until I'm finally free?

Attached: 1463331754641.jpg (740x960, 118K)

Your quality of living and native ecosystems will be severely altered. Think of this past summers drought

China and the US will finally collapse :^^^^^), Europe will survive in the long run while your people will fight over the ruins of the once great 'USA'
We will simply plant something else, life isn't a video game, people adopt.

we need another great flood

>he is asking a kraut to be a fortune teller

lol

if those assholes were any good at foreseeing the future they would have never started shit with Iosif.

Attached: dead german.jpg (195x258, 12K)

>life isn't a video game
What is video game then?

China and the US are Europe's two biggest trading partners