Whiter than you, mario

whiter than you, mario

Attached: tyrolean.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwTo9bYo-g0
youtube.com/watch?v=YrOSWVqB-u8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: di oide3.jpg (2048x1365, 198K)

Give me some background on this movement

Separatist movement, longing for independence of south tyrol, well it used to. Now they want us to be part of austria again. Eventually we'll be able to get a dual citizenship soon. Italians hate us, yet they spend their holidays here.

Attached: copy.jpg (780x550, 117K)

Sprachen Sie deutsch?

Ja sprechen wir

Attached: wichtig und richtig.jpg (438x291, 89K)

>Italians hate us
wat
i love south tyrol

Ein reise nacht Südtirolen am meine urlaub hört sich gut an.

nach*

sei tu che preferisci stare sul general dei crucchi che su quegli italiani

AI TRADITORI LA FORCA

ticinese schifoso

you just love our land ._.
we're autists and peasants

Selle woll sei ma.
TIROL ISCH LEI OANS

youtube.com/watch?v=uwTo9bYo-g0

isn't south tyrol the richest part of italy

no but is nice

more like most expensive

are people in south tyrol forced to learn italian?
do people consider themselves ethnically italian? or austrian? or german?
is it true that the capital is full of italians and people just speak italian there?

wtf I support independent tyrol now

Attached: 1500146476339.png (580x563, 583K)

>are people in south tyrol forced to learn italian?
yes
>do people consider themselves ethnically italian? or austrian? or german?
the population consists about 70% german speaking and 30% italian speaking (and some ladin speaking people)
The german speaking population considers them either Tyrolean (see: ) or Austrian. Italians consider them Italian, but some also call themselves Tyrolean.
>is it true that the capital is full of italians and people just speak italian there?
Italians and nignogs, the rest is controlled by the lauben jews.
she has my vote

spaniards will dick anything that moves, won't they?

Think about the consequences for once, man.

Attached: 78826060fbfff466d0d5e2159bd79e8b.jpg (236x157, 11K)

ugly frog face

Actually we like south tyrol and i've never heard anyone talk shit about the people there, but i've heard of austrians harassing italians

Italians are forced to learn german too as a second language, don't spread your anti-italian propaganda shit

>she is from south tyrol

youtube.com/watch?v=YrOSWVqB-u8

Spanish men fetishise Northern European-looking women (Balto-Slavic people included), they also seem to think that such physical attraction is mutual for some reason.

so a random person from sicily can speak german?

Italians in bozen* i thought it was obvious

Why wouldn't they be forced to speak German if they live in a German speaking region?

ratto italiano

I'm okay with that actually, i'm just clarifying that we aren't the oppressors south tyrol's austrians make us look like

You used to be and it still shows. Otherwise south Tyrol wouldn't be 30% Italian right now.

Io voglio un'Italia unita e non odio nessuna delle parti che la compongono.
Poi, se proprio i sudtirolesi vogliono l'indipendenza, che si battano per essa

Bozen* is 30% italian.
Alto adige is almost totally italian, and has always been, that's why we took it after WW1.

No? Bozen has 80% italians, Meran 50% and the rest of süd-tirol is majority Tyrolean

I think you confused bozen with trent. Bozen is the german majority part, trent is in alto adige and is mostly italian

Attached: FFrmR6o.png (2000x1550, 235K)

I was talking about south Tyrol as it's pictured here. Was never talking about trentino

Yeah you are right about the city, i was talking about Bozen as a region, not the city itself

Weird that you call the whole region Bozen by the way... It's merely the capital city