Who is the Father of Eastern Europe?

Who is the Father of Eastern Europe?

Attached: Khazarfall1.png (670x448, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_the_Chechens_and_Ingush
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Georgia or greece

Genghis Khan

Balkans -> Turkey
CIS area -> Russia

mongolia

We unironically have more in common with Germany than Russia.

Romans

Greece/Roman Empire -> Rus, nothing to do.

>Georgia
their queen literally asked Russia to become its part because of ebil turks
name more cucked nation

No, sorry dude, you are alone.

You never had your own state.

basil ii

Good answer!

How so?

Where did he die again?

Most Eastern European borders were drawn by British and French gentleman at a table.

unironically Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people

Attached: Nicholas_Roerich,_Guests_from_Overseas.jpg (1280x966, 391K)

>no serbia

Kino.

Ukraine

Attached: 1499711939685.jpg (249x249, 8K)

Stalin

Nice delusions.

We are lutheran, use a latin alphabet and we were only part of the Russian empire as long as Finland was. The reason our country exists is that German crusaders colonized this place in the 1200s. They only left in 1939.
What does that have to do with anything, oriental?

This and Byzantium.

>50 years under communism + 200 years under loose Russian government
vs
>700 years as slaves to german aristocrats
Our nation was literally invented by fucking germans. We've been lutheran since the reformation. It's not some point of pride, it's just a statement of fact. The only thing we have in common with ukrops is a shared history of communism and russian invasions.

What have you done with the Balts?

Unironically this. Before ww2 nobody would think to group Hungary or Czechia with Ukraine.

Balts = "white"

We are the only non-PoCs on the planet so our color on the map is white

they didnt really have an established state at that point in history

Tbh one of our greatest fear during the 19th century was the Russian expansion. For example during the Berlin Congress the Hungarians pushed the hardest against San Stefano and saving Turkey from Russia.

>it's part
epic
eastern georgian king asked for protection. which you didn't do as expected. instead you left us against persians who destroyed our capital and then you annexed both weakened eastern and western georgia. r*ssians never change

>which you didn't do as expected
>as expected
The fact you speak Georgian today says that we actially did. Should give you to turks tbqh

the fact that we still exist as a nation and have our own language is due to us being stubborn mountainniggers. tsarist russia & gommies tried to russify us but failed. (not to mention arabs, turks, mongols, persians, greeks etc)

idk but russia is the mother

>gommies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_the_Chechens_and_Ingush
Apologize for that

Ok you raise a good point.

PS sometimes black people call me Porzingis when I play basketball with them. I'm an Estonian citizen (my heitage) so I look forward to visiting your country when I'm nearby.

It looked to me like they were being grouped in with the white-colored finno-ugrics on here instead of getting their own ethnic group, but I'm probably missing something obvious.

besiktas is your father