Found out that guy I bullied in HS killed himself a few months ago

>found out that guy I bullied in HS killed himself a few months ago

I'm thinking if it's what I did to him or not... he did quit school after it

Attached: 2dpwzw[1].jpg (964x912, 56K)

you probably had a good deal to do with it, yes

don't worry, you will meet him in hell

BASED

>he did quit school after it

Leaving a school because of bullying as a child is ultra traumatic. It's certain it weighted in his decision to kill himself.

Are there blood feuds in Brazil? Will his family or friends come after you?

manlet currycel

he couldnt take it. Bullying makes you strong, if you get bullied then you yourself start bullying. Its what happened to me:)

Subhuman

I had a guy name me in his suicide note once.
He killed himself because he lost his job at the place I work. He lost his job because I got caught masturbating to a photo of the (male) managing director in the toilets and managed to forge a bunch of emails making it look like he threatened me to do it, so he got fired.

Attached: 366363.jpg (480x454, 76K)

How did you bully him?

...nigga

Attached: 7F3C53D3-2955-45B3-89F3-0E8CDF4AA5BE.jpg (1200x845, 120K)

Not always. I just learned to ignore it and play it off like he was teasing me, so I teased back and then it eased into a playful game. Most bullies have fucked up personal lives and I find if you reciprocate in a friendly but abrasive manner, they'll eventually stop. Same with trolls

>Oh no someone died! How dare you make fun of him!

Attached: PRicWsm.jpg (720x653, 41K)

you're a piece of shit

Ultra cucked.

>He killed himself because he lost his job at the place I work. He lost his job because I got caught masturbating to a photo of the (male) managing director in the toilets and managed to forge a bunch of emails making it look like he threatened me to do it, so he got fired.

Attached: 1537219223665.png (855x479, 441K)

British """""banter"""""

but it wasn't that bad I think, I mean it didn't involve violence

We had a group project and I didn't like him because he was sorta lazy so on the day we had to present the project to the class, I waited until it was his turn to speak and when he was distracted I pulled his pants/underwear down really fast and so he ended up naked in front of the whole class+teacher

I then threw myself on the ground and started laughing hysterically because people were just shocked initially but then once the class saw me on the ground laughing everyone joined in and started laughing and I pointed at his dick and said "MINI" - even the teacher was laughing initially but he suspended me.

A few days later I created a fake e-mail with the name of a girl of our class and e-mailed him saying

"it was very bad what he did to you, but I like you, do you want to go out with me?"

he responded saying he loved "her" or some fag shit, and I printed the email he sent declaring himself to "her" (me) , made several copies and posted around the school

he quit school after that

>He lost his job because I got caught masturbating to a photo of the (male) managing director in the toilets and managed to forge a bunch of emails making it look like he threatened me to do it, so he got fired.

Attached: 9a6.jpg (398x500, 22K)

Faggot, kill yourself.

Attached: 16574B90-157B-4AFF-88E1-8D6C3A47D733.jpg (1080x804, 172K)

Waitaminute what happened to you after he exposed you in his note?

>if he had worn a belt he would have still been alive

You really hated that guy huh?

oh nonononono

based

Are you a weeb virgin now? Were you “popular” in school?

it's just classic British bants you cucks

I was pretty much larger/taller/stronger than everyone else so I was popular by might but everyone hated me kek

not a virgin but pretty much 0 social life for the last 11 years.

Cucked by what? He stopped and now he thinks i'm a cool guy

kys faggot

no thanks I'm mentally stable.

based and redpilled

BASED joão embarrassing his school's mclovin

Attached: BF3AEF1A-0C8B-410F-81CC-A99A877B0622.gif (554x400, 46K)

>I was pretty much larger/taller/stronger than everyone
Yeah, that's generally what happens when you flunk several years in a row Juan.

This is why homosexuals need to be put to death.

Kek

Attached: 1537397114861.jpg (261x237, 41K)

>we need to kill people because killing people is bad

b&r

This thread is activating my PTSD.
>You either die a hero... or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
Based post fellow leaf.

Jesus Christ I did some stuff too but this is just fucked up if true

If someone kills himself, it is entirely his fault. Words do not kill people or make people kill themselves. He did it because he was a weakling, and at best you're a hero for weeding out the weak.

You cant handle banter, instantly butthurt (lol)

That's epic...

And another brazilian monkey bites the dust

based

nah, I never failed, I was just stronger because of a good diet (lots of milk and meat) and having helped my father (truck driver) from an early age.

please bully him

>I pulled his pants/underwear down really fast and so he ended up naked in front of the whole class+teacher
>it wasn't that bad
>threw myself on the ground and started laughing hysterically because people were just shocked initially but then once the class saw me on the ground laughing everyone joined in and started laughing and I pointed at his dick and said "MINI" - even the teacher was laughing initially but he suspended me.
>it wasn't that bad
>he responded saying he loved "her" or some fag shit, and I printed the email he sent declaring himself to "her" (me), made several copies and posted around the school
>it wasn't that bad

thats pretty awful but nothing to commit suicide over

hot

did you fuck the girl?

>killing yourself over lost job
ahhhh yes, capitalism...

Attached: uhhh.jpg (1623x2368, 413K)

enjoy hell

Audible kek

Attached: IMG_2994.jpg (255x210, 25K)

but user....
there was no girl.

I mean did you fuck the girl that he supposedly liked and you pretended to be

na she was fatty, i fucked another girl tho.
Now that I think about it, it would indeed have been better if I fucked the one he liked lol

Apologize to his family.
Volunteer as a community helper for bullied children.

absolutely

Attached: E0AEB220-3227-46AF-8644-BAB20A0FA045.jpg (700x453, 54K)

congratz user, you are a murderer. How does it feel to be homicidal?

I don't know Varg "29 stabs in the back of the head in self-defense" Vikernes, why don't you tell me?

I wish I could call this "fake and gay" but I expect this kind of behavior from hueland

How do you get to bully someone?, i was 203 cm in school and the strongest in my group and i never get the notion to bully anyone.

Maybe its about how your parents educate you, they told me that love is the most important influence to childrens.

>local high school had 5 suicides in past 8 months
wtf is going on over there

Where?

fuck her now and put the used condom on his grave

Yeah, you are absolutely to blame for his death.

You need to be poor

its all your fault