math

what is Integral

Pretty boring

I studied Computer Science but I finished now

Also boring

Wasn't that a funny joke?
(゚ロ゚;ノ)ノ

Nothing

Dropped out, worked seven months in a warehouse and embarked on for eight month around the world trip. Now on my second month.

Fr Finland btw.

would you prefer if i said gender studies or archaeology?
long squiggly line

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 145K)

What's wrong with archaeology?

Based and not boring

Before that?

suicide methods

postdoc in gender studies

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Based
Based

hard to find a job

>he wants a job
Lol

Chemistry

Attached: apu_scientific.png (244x207, 69K)

I fix big airplanes

how big

flag
Electric engineering

Boring
Based
Boring

hmmm you dont want job?

How does it feel knowing your job might end up in an episode of mayday?
Would never want your job because you are so directly involved with the life of so many people

like this

Attached: F677A8EF-A2E7-42A3-9577-B2139B81CFB9.jpg (885x498, 55K)

majoring in neet studies

Unironically philosophy with little mathematical twist. Realized I'm going nowhere with this, and decided to drop the who thing (since it's free anyway).

Our genereation won't get into pension gibs until we're 70, if then, anyway. Am slightly interested in med school, but we'll see.

In studying your mom's anus

translation
please murder me I can't stand it I should've studied english and become a high school teacher

Attached: aaaaaaaa.jpg (845x466, 76K)

Flag
Electrical and computer engineering

Comparative literature and philosophy. Becoming a teacher I guess.

Attached: 432746782364723.jpg (2550x3510, 3.43M)

Nothing, I'm a parasite.

Attached: 534.jpg (390x390, 96K)

why would you want to be a teacher? children/teenagers are horrible to teach

Flag
Industrial engineering
Not really if you manage to get your students to like you.

Flag
Telecommunications engineering

Phd in bro science

>tfw Jow Forums literally appreciates my shtty advises

flag
finance

geography but unironically

diesel mechanic

I think you are the only genuine japanese poster on this site

Kinda nice to see your posts since all the larping english teachers has made me hate japan

Music
(I know I sound like a brainlet; I wouldn't know what else to do though since it's probably my strongest field that can earn me a living)

Seems better than just pushing around papers and numbers all day without making any tangible difference. The thought of enthusing teenagers - even if it might just be a minority - for the subjects I live for is very appealing to me.

Attached: 436278462323123123.jpg (2048x1536, 242K)

You draw that?

mechanical engineering
but i'm a brainlet

Pls stop making cars more complex for the sake of complexity. They're getting difficult to work on

Chemical engineering

MOROCCO BUT STUDIED IN FRANCE
STUDIED APPLIED MATHEMATICAL FINANCE

GOT MY MASTER DEGREE BUT NOW IM LEECHING WELFARE

falg
NEET

This, and as a man you will always have a huge target on your back. No matter how good you are at your job, one wrong look at 17 year old Stacey with the D-cups and your career is over. And the girls know this, you are extremely vulnerable to blackmail or even outright extortion, because it doesn't even matter if the allegation is true, once the bitch starts running her mouth things like fact and evidence go out the window and careers are ruined. Hell, it was like this before the so-called Me Too movement, nowadays I truly cannot understand why any man would choose to work with minors.

WHY CANT YOU FIND A JOB?

MATHE. FINANCE SOUNDS GOOD

basato argentinanon

B R O T H E R

Brother

Attached: 1489653624947.png (720x644, 31K)

>Chile
>Anthropology

law

worst mistake i ever made

Ukrainian?

yes

>he's not getting a B.A. and a B.S. at the same to intimidate the brainlets in his B.A.

just kidding i've actually started my new job in a bank as an analyst fund manager, i'm working 10 hours a day but it's okay it makes me forget my shitty life and assemble a lot of money that i save or send to my family in morocco.

Attached: okfren.png (240x304, 15K)

biotechnology

Don't you realize that you're supposed to be the people that anthropologists study?

France
Currently in preparation class for engineering schools (i.e. I study maths and physics)

>I stayed up until 4am studying x
Do normies actually do this? I go to sleep every night at like 9:30

I know some people who do. I can get a bit neurotic about my work but I know better than to stay up that late.

no, highly inefficient.
if you do this, you can't manage your time

how to kill politicians and get away with it

Who actually has this much work to make that necessary?

Quel prépa ? parisienne ?

Prépa top 30 de normandie, ma famille n'avait pas les moyens de m'envoyer à Paris même si j'aurais aimé

I was up for 36 hours straight tuesday-wednesday to finish a report

Environmental Archaeology

It's easy enough to get on a CRM crew, especially if you have done a field school during your undergrad.

>that kid who won't shut up about high school

Attached: IMG_3964.jpg (495x495, 46K)

dacc courage frero on est tous passé par là ^_^

>what are you studying
>your cunt

Attached: 1537746655936.png (644x637, 258K)

I know some people who take intense classes in biology, physics, chemistry, or other hard sciences and say there's a lot of work involved. IMHO no class is worth losing that much sleep to more than once though. Running on less than 6 hours of sleep regularly is a bad idea.

Merci, pour l'instant c'est tranquille c'est que le début, mais va falloir que je bosse à fond, surtout si je veux chopper une bonne école

Just don't have a social life and it's easy

funky sum

History & English.

Attached: Poster_Book_Fb_Henry_David_Thoreau_Walden,_1.jpg (1200x800, 513K)

Environmental Archaeology sounds like bigoted Processual Archaeology, user

I was just thinking of the average student; most people need some socializing in their lives even if they're not party animals.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oQWpRNGwOsIxFWjwSpIXK6wLvKgJ6yeU

un bon googledrive qui pourrait potentiellement t'aider ^_^

moi j'ai finit la prépa en 2015 j'ai eu l'ensae.

++ best of luck.

Thought about majoring in history but figured I could learn history by myself a lot easier than I could a science

International Relations with certificates in European Studies and Legal studies. I can a minor if I want, was thinking International Business.

Computer Science, I'm going to kill myself after I graduate though.

Attached: 1538786216707.jpg (3300x1600, 1.04M)

bachelor cuck in CS since 2013

waging since

I'm only doing it because the deal I got with my college means I have next to no debt desu.

Based

I can double major and still be able to graduate in 3 years. Imagine being a single major brainlet

imanig Nog enignigger
chemical engineering

What are you doing fellow based Double Major Bro?

>Processual Archaeology

Don't blame you for thinking that especially since most zooarchaeological, and paleoethnobotanical papers deal more with listing what was found on sites and talking about new methodologies rather than interpretation human behaviour. It's definitely a byproduct of trying to make the whole subdiscipline more sciency. I am just interested in human-environmental interactions especially regarding foraging-farming transitions in North America. I am not an environmental determinist, but I do not fully believe in the anthropocentric views of New Ecology theories such as historical ecology. It a two-way street there is only so much that humans can do to change their environment.

Merci !

It's no nice seeing French people be nice to each other. I'm so used to seeing everyone bantering each other.

Biology and Archaeology probably. Maybe BS in Biology but might be too painful. Also learning Latin. What about you?

I was just trying to make fun of brianlet archaeology majors who take all their classes in art history and discount science. Sounds pretty based though, user. How did you get into it?

1.Finland
2.Forestry engineering

YEP, IT'S WOOD

>Biology
OH NONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONOONONONOONONONONONOONONONONOONONONON AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>flag
>medic

And just after six years living through hell I'm a year away of getting my degree. If I was born agains I'd never pick this shit again, I'd totally get into a trade or into agroforestal engineering (too bad I'm dumb as fuck at math).