Brazil vs other latin american countries

What do they think of each other? Shouldn't Brazil just make Spanish their second official language?

Attached: ダウンロード (8).jpg (185x272, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jskq3-lpQnE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3uFGj2M_W0&t=4m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=60drq09VPZE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilians#Autosomal_studies
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operação_Traíra
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Mira tu culo boludo

Attached: 76B2A2EF-2B1C-4152-862A-D13E3751D99A.jpg (906x813, 110K)

Shut up.

Attached: 005.jpg (2400x1600, 387K)

Brazilians look down on the Spanish language, which they consider bender-speak, and rarely hide their disgust toward other South Americans who happen to display visible Amerindian features. Many Brazilian nationalists also share irredentist feelings and claim Uruguay as a rightful Brazilian land.

They don’t think anything
Brasil is the isolated country in sa
No they dont look down on the language

>What do they think of each other?
depends on how much the brazilian government fucked the country
therefore i doubt Chile or Peru ever had a bad opinion about them
>Shouldn't Brazil just make Spanish their second official language?
nigga they can't even learn english and you want them to learn spanish?? really?
youtube.com/watch?v=jskq3-lpQnE

we see everything above argentina as amerindian shitholes so we dont care about spanish

>Shouldn't Brazil just make Spanish their second official language?

Probably. Portuguese is just slightly mutated Spanish pronounced with a Russian accent anyway.

hahahha kkkkk auhsuahsuahs

We think the other way. Portuguese has like 40 different phonemes but Spanish has only 24, to us they sound like they have a heavy lisp and mild retardation.

>with a Russian accent
that's only european portuguese tho
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3uFGj2M_W0&t=4m10s
>they sound like they have a heavy lisp and mild retardation
that's only european spanish tho
youtube.com/watch?v=60drq09VPZE

We are descendants from Spain and Portugal. Therefore we are brothers, we are like humble brothers cuddling in a bed, Brazil is the bigger brother. That's why we must take care of our little brother. Whoever mess with our little brothers will deal with our fury.

Chile is the black sheep of the family, sometimes they smuggle drugs from USA.

Brazil speak spanishtuguese

>It's a Brazilian denies he's latin american thread
I hate re-runs

None of that is true.

Reminder that France is also a latin american country

Attached: Planet-Earth-is-a-french-colony.jpg (803x727, 444K)

All our educational and justice systems are based on the French ones. Sometimes we buy military weapons from france too.

this

>mild
It's the 30-day trial version Portuguese.

BASED AND REDPILLED

look that bootleg ass on fire

portuguese is similar enough to spanish they can understand each other to the degree that actually learning the language isn't worth the time

>nuclear submarine that is just a streched scorpene

woah such technology

only if speaking slowly

for a trip or an informal conversation ok, but not to apply for a job

Why do Brazilians always call us Amerindians, even though they also have Amerindian admixture (and not just a small portion either, like they love to say)?

its probably just on guy, nobody cares about that

bc you are like 60% amerindian while we are 5~7%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilians#Autosomal_studies
Not true. In most regions and most studies it's always more than that.

meme study

Attached: sulrace.jpg (1158x299, 174K)

>Brazilians are 80% White on average
Okay

>if i dont like, so its a meme

The study is right and shows about average in all areas in brazil, the country is not your favela that you call rio de jenaiero.

It's true, I never learned english

>France shares a land border with Spain, Andorra, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, and...Brazil.

the thought of chocolate-hued hue's walking around in their flip-flops and blasting favelado funk in front of the Eiffel tower is pretty funny :D

You'd be surprised to know that Argentinians on average have more Amerindian admixture than colombians or venezuelans. But you don't think about us and we don't either about you, so I kinda understand your ignorance. The amazon is thankfully a great barrier to keep your people out

Suriname too

Attached: images.png (561x648, 36K)

No one remembers that it exists

>a great barrier to keep your people out

You niggers tried.

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operação_Traíra

>africazilian calling anyone a nigger

Portuguese is just retard Spanish with a bunch of unnecessary shit.

>took 50 years to deal with some junglecommies
>BR special forces only needed less than 24hours to deal with the congolimbian infestation

Yeah, nigger.

Our love is mutual

Attached: 212412124.jpg (634x417, 68K)

even with jungle commies we managed to be less violent than brazil. Explain that

Argentina, Chile and Uruguay are good countries with smart people. The rest is shitty, including most of Brazil.
There goes my no fap, I was able to hold myself for some hours. All gone downhill now, thanks boludo.

Attached: 1536361604145.jpg (708x480, 37K)

why is argentina's economy so bad if they are sooooooooooooooooooooo smart?

I'd say, Peru, DOminican epublic and Panama are countries with smart people as this country seem to be stable and steadily growing. Sure they are not white and that's why you don't even name them

Brazilians are not human

too smart to give a damn about economy

I'm not sure, I don't know much about their past, but I've met people from these countries and I have a friend living in Argentina and I'm 100% sure that the average argentinian is smarter than an average brazilain.

I think they are pretty based. They are aware that people meme and bitch about their language and behaviour online and yet they give no fucks about what people think. Made a brazilian friend while playing Dota 2 and he's a pretty cool dude to play with. Anecdotal evidence, I know. But would much rather hang out with a brazilian than any other fellow from this region
gonna have myself some caipiriña in honor of you dudes

Attached: 20181007_001539-min.jpg (4160x3120, 1.7M)

Based cachaceiro

based

I love brazil and the big gostosas bundas

This.I still don't understand how people don't get it that the way some(a lot) of us behave online is on purpose playing on all the stereotypes,is not different from when americans play out on the stereotypes they have online.

Panama is clinically retarded country. It is only "stable" because the elite that rules us is actually pretty smart; egomaniacs, greedy, amoral, psychopathic; but smart nonetheless.

>they are aware that people bitch about their language and yet don't give a fuck
what an absolute chad

cone sul= white and cozy
rest= amerindian hellholes

No, for anything more complex than simple phases it becomes unintelligible. Not even for casual conversation.