Do you like american nature?

if you visited for the nature, where would you go?

pic related is utah, probably the coolest state for natural beauty

Attached: la-trb-utah-national-parks-symphony-performances-20140730.jpg (2048x1152, 1.04M)

dry tortugas, very tip of the florida keys, west of key west in florida

Attached: sightseeing-ariel-view-dry-tortugas-lg.jpg (1280x890, 146K)

>utah, probably the coolest state for natural beauty
Bull fucking shit

alaska

Attached: 05LANDSLIDE-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1152, 494K)

Well I went to Brice, Zaion, the Grand Canyon and Monument valley

shit was amazing, especially the valley

utah again

Attached: USA_10096-7-8_HDR_Antelope_Canyon_Luca_Galuzzi_2007.jpg (1333x2000, 1.91M)

good choices

Attached: 565b6b5783.jpg (1260x670, 136K)

Utah is definetely up there though

depends on your landscapes preferences really

zion, the narrows, good hiking but get the hell out if it starts raining

Attached: UTAW.jpg (3000x1688, 852K)

redwood forests, seen all along the west coast, trees get even bigger than this

Attached: redwood_005_slide-71b2160e52886fb310c4f9bdf835752888e03c8f-s900-c85.jpg (900x599, 162K)

this scenery exists so many places

hawaii

you live on a flat, grassland peninsula

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x1196, 244K)

wyoming

Attached: 573bd5421300000105381fde.jpg (720x505, 128K)

texas, near austin

Attached: hamilton_pool_630.jpg (630x420, 327K)

utah again, salt flats

Attached: saltflats.png (1751x1451, 3.69M)

You definitely don’t have anything like this in Sweden.

Attached: 4DEB7C9F-75E3-4C3D-9E7D-5A074D805C1A.jpg (1200x797, 271K)

grand canyon, naturally

Attached: IMG_7400.jpg (1500x1000, 352K)

stop ruining my thread with your boring fucking MUH SNOWY MOUNTAINS AND GRASS, everyone has that on every continent, nobody cares about mountains

and yes sweden does have that, god dammit

These. I was going to say hiking in Washington, but we have mountains of our own, and the south with all those orange rocks and knobs and stuff is simply too fucking warm for hiking.

florida keys again

Attached: ec35572b0757db9e1913c2f1686abbf0.jpg (640x427, 49K)

America has god tier landscapes but why do Americans refuse to admit that other some countries have nice nature as well?
Pic related is Norway, I'm sure you don't have anything like that in the US

Attached: 1533245518317.jpg (2000x1000, 3.08M)

Theirs is about 1/3rd the size.

I know you hate to admit it, you gibbering twat, but size matters.

yes we do, this is alaska, plenty of fjords

Attached: 626236236.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

nope, again nobody gives a fuck about mountains, everyone has mountains, the swiss alps are prettier than any mountains we have but at the end of the day they're all just fucking mountains

nobody cares

more alaskan fjords

Attached: 388eaf94-638a-4eb5-83e3-ae6330cbdbba-banner.jpg (1600x900, 282K)

kenai, alaska

What the hell are you talking about? I don’t even rank the US top 5 when it comes to beautiful nature.

I was just responding to a Swede who said a pic I posted was common all over the place, so I posted something less common that they don’t have in Sweden.

forgot picture

Attached: BN-Orcas-Jumping-Together.jpg (1400x800, 165K)

But no fjord + waterfall

Attached: nature-mountains-photography-pic-1400x1050.jpg (1400x1050, 442K)

>nobody cares about mountains

Tons of mountains get posted in these threads, retard.

this

Attached: Mt._Hayes_and_the_eastern_Alaska_Range_mountains.jpg (1920x640, 323K)

Utah has some absolutely beautiful national parks.

Incredible.

yes we do though

not by me they don't, i know nobody is impressed by mountains alone because everybody has them

Attached: JohnSchnell_AWC_fjords_02.jpg (1800x1200, 680K)

same salt flats with rainwater on them

Attached: BonnevilleSaltFlats-©NanetteWong-30.jpg (660x440, 43K)

There is no place to visit in burgerland so I'm posting these two rivers that are really cool

Attached: solimões e negro.jpg (1200x400, 81K)

Hmmmm sort of looks like a tall rock formation in your pic. I would think someone so passionately anti-mountain wouldn’t post pics of tall rock formations.

Those trees always look photoshopped. I want to see one myself.

where there are no poisonous spiders, snakes, scorpions, crocodiles and other shit. Alaska, I think.

The mountains in Germany can't be compared to The rockies or Cascades

Attached: mt adams and rainier.jpg (930x620, 192K)

>not liking mountains
top pleb

For better or worse. Yours might be more wild and scenic, but I'd probably still prefer the Alps for hiking for the ease of access, abundance of trails and relatively high level of safety.

If I ever get my visitor visa I'm definitely visiting Niagara Falls, looks beautiful in the pictures I've seen.

Attached: new-york-niagara-falls.jpg (4256x2848, 3.03M)

You don't want an adventurous trip? Where you're on your own and can go camping and stuff

Attached: 1470688730490.jpg (641x491, 43K)

It's overrated, there's nothing worth seeing at all in the vincinity. I made the mistake of driving there from New York City. Also since when do Canadians even need visa, and don't you have a Canadian side anyway?

In theory it sounds nice but in practice adventurous equals risky since you're far away from any help in case of injury, personally I don't have experience with hike camping trips into the wilderness, and I don't wanna be one of those cunts driving a pickup truck with a camper trailer down 30 miles of logging trails just to sit around in a lawn chair and make noise with a dirt bike. If I have to pick between that "camping" horse shit and dicking around on day hikes in the Alps, I'll take the latter.

ah, it's a perfect representation of brazilian bloodlines

>be one of those cunts with a dirt bike
There are some parts of the west that can only be accessed by dirt bike user. Hiking would take weeks.

Attached: single track cascades.jpg (1200x900, 536K)

Yeah well, staying inaccessible for the time being is still better than loud, stinking morons on dirtbikes shitting up the place. I'll reconsider my views as soon as you dimples switch to electric.

Suit yourself

Attached: idaho single track.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

they're real user, I've seen them. Fucking unbelievable.

I've gone on a road trip from Cali to Washington, but took a detour through Arizona and Utah and I've been positively surprised in all of the states. Maybe with the exception of Nevada, but who doesn't hate that shit state. Cali for having forests, mountains and on the other side literally deserts, arizona and utah for beautiful rock formations (horseshoe bend is one of my favorite wallpapers). Then Oregon, which feels like driving through a forest non-stop, reminds me a lot of my countryside where I live. Finally Washington, with it's cool-ish climate (same geographical latitude as central europe), which was probably the state I would move in if I had to pick. Just fuck asians I guess.

Sequoia, Zion, Bryce, Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Gunnison, Smith Rock, Mount Rainier
Madison Valley, MT
Independence Pass, CO

Attached: 034351125.jpg (1600x1200, 646K)

wherever this is

Attached: 1475080153938.jpg (1600x1067, 256K)

I guess alaska is nice
montana, idaho, northern washington I don't know but they seem pretty comfy

Attached: 1536511190579.png (453x466, 155K)

looks like some backwater beach in washington

generally good choices but keep in mind places like independent pass are generally 10 minute "ooohh pretty" drive throughs

the parks though you could absolutely spend weeks in

you're from finland and you only want to visit places almost identical to finland? why? visit somewhere different, key west perhaps

Attached: key-west-dolphin-watch.jpg (550x363, 35K)

or perhaps hawaii

Attached: 73473473.jpg (2560x1600, 1.26M)

too hot that's literally the only reason
I've visited Italy and Greece and I suffered in both of my trips for the whole week

also I just love the north coniferous forest zone
it's comfy

That's arizona, m8.

Arizona is A E S T H E T I C

Attached: arizona thunderstorm.jpg (1800x1164, 647K)

>too hot that's literally the only reason
don't you like sauna? the whole trip can be a sauna

I've only ever driven through Utah but it was gorgeous.

ah whoops you're correct

the entire west is aesthetic

Attached: 73737347.jpg (1920x1282, 568K)

It is if you like mountains, deserts and canyons but yeah forests and beaches it doesn't really have.

>INB4 some retard tells me a beach is the same.
It's not, lake water sucks and is a bacteria factory and the "sand" is usually dirt and pebbles.

So beautiful I want to jam my arm into it until I have to cut it off with a shotty pocket knife.

which is the best city and state in the United States for someone who hates fall. hates the leaves changing color and falling, and hates the winter, hates the snow, hates the ice, hates the frost, hates the freeze, hates the sleet, and hates the cold?

Tucson, Arizona

Attached: saguaro-national-park-sunlight_61932_990x742.jpg (990x742, 101K)

It looks like something from the first Halo.

basically anywhere in south florida considering it's always warm and all the trees are pine

are you the same guy who was asking if there has ever been a place that has literally never experienced fall?

We do. You just are dealing with an autistic retard. I've been to deep in the Rockies and I've been in Bavaria near the Alps. They both are beautiful but I actually slightly prefer the alps.

Florida, even though it's an irl containment board. Or the southwest, or of course there's always Hawaii.

Definitely nowhere in the Midwest.

Attached: hodgson-mill-landscape-missouri-gregory-ballos[1].jpg (900x598, 254K)

That's visually interesting but dead and ugly.

I vacation at a cabin there nearly once a year and it is literally a nature lover's paradise.

I've not gone west past the Mississippi yet, i want to go to utah and arizona the most though.

Which city in Florida, and the southwest would be the best for me?

I want places where those shits of autumn and winter do not happen.

and with only hot and warm climate

Sedona should be more well known than it is, tbqh

Attached: sed_hero[1].jpg (1280x720, 217K)

Contributing one of my own
Red Rock Canyon, Nevada

Attached: image.jpg (640x426, 177K)

>Driving in NYC metro
Who said that was a good idea? I was raised in the NE, live in NYC (with a car), driving in NYC with it's traffic, shitty roads and third world immigrant drivers is terrible. When you come here you learn east asians aren't the only bad drivers. South Asians and Latin American illegals are both horrible. A mexican delivery truck driver rear ended me in traffic while I had been stopped for 20 seconds and he could have come to a complete stop multiple times. I got to have the fun job of watching in my rear view as he rear ended me.

i like st. petersburg, boca raton etc but for you i'd just go to miami since 75% of the city is spanish speaking already lol

Anywhere southwest they dont have anything close to seasons. Deserts are always hot in the day and cold ar night. The average cold and hot change but their plants dont react.

Well, at least Miami will have a team in the Major League Soccer in 2020

stay in costa rica nigger

okay

but. Which southwest city would be the best, for someone who only wants hot and warm weather all year round?

Phoenix

Hot.....hmmm I'd have to check. I have a friend from AZ, a coworker who lived in NM, and my sister's ex is from AZ. I think they all get cold at night in the winter. There isnt much to hold the heat. The southern keys are tropical like the Caribbean but it can get humid and they have hurricane danger as well.

there's difference between being naked indoors for half an hour than being outside with clothes on for a week

honestly. I do not care about hurricanes.

What's more, I prefer hurricanes rather than see a leaf changing color or a fucking snowflake

Yeah, Sedona is awesome. I was unlucky when I went and the sky was grey. Probably the one day out of the whole month. It was still beautiful but a blue sky would have made it much better.

OK. Hit the keys. Key West is cool but a lot of drunks. I spent time in marathon. There isnt a lot but it seems to be about what you'd like. They even have these little paths through the vegetation off the main waterways were people live on essentily derelict boats.

Attached: flan101b.jpg (3000x1962, 2.13M)