Some German guy here said I should download my raw DNA and run it through something. I forgot what it was called

Some German guy here said I should download my raw DNA and run it through something. I forgot what it was called.

Attached: Screenshot_20181005-141807_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 486K)

>what is desuarchives

It started with a K

kiked.com

CHI

Dodecad eurogenes project, the K's are the degree if atomization; for example K8 will roughly tell you to which of the most general races( white, yellow, black, etc...) You belong, k15 to k21 can predict to which country you belong, k45 and shit like that will give you lots of irrelevant dispersed data, but some people pretend that such components are relevant somehow.

K47 test on yourdnaportal

Attached: muh genes.png (1210x807, 45K)

Is it safe to give my DNA to them? Why is it free?

I wish Gedmatch was easier... I uploaded my results to DNA.LAND and Family Tree but it is still processing.

Gedmatch.com my negro

Because they sell your info

Which project and Calculator model should I use?

lol get a load of this chicano mongrel

Why not just study up on your direct ancestors? Genetics only go back a few generations. So all you can know is that you are iberian, its hard if not impossible to separate it further.

>Chicano
>zero native blood

"No"

Most Latin Americans don't even know who were their grandparents, let alone people going several generations back.

Bro, I'm Portuguese. TUGA. I have dual citizenship.

I'm not latin American...

No shit i can read your results. Its impossible to break it down further. All you can do is guess. My mother is from the mountain valleys of the interior where people were sheppards and lived very isolated, She is a redhead and alot of the population in the area are redheads so i can guess mostly celtic. My father is from a town that was razed by the visigoths and then resettled by the Alans, my aunt and her kids are look germanic so probably a bit of germanic remained, alot of towns surrounding it have french names, probably settlers repopulating the area after the reconquista, throw in the jews that lived in the area, some moorish genes that might have survived the purge and thats all i can guess.
Studying history and connecting it to your ancestors is all you can do.

I've tried that but my Dad's town has a long history as it was an important city for centuries. My mom is from a poor fishing town and there isn't much information on it. All that I can go off of is that I have green eyes and my hair is straight. But I have all black hair and slightly darker skin than Central Europeans.

I'm still struggling to understand how they knew I was specifically from Portugal. Don't most people just get Iberian.

That's Family Tree DNA right?
I uploaded my DNA about 2 hours ago but it is still processing, how long did it take for you?

It's 23andme. I'm just shocked they knew I was from Portugal. Most people just get Iberia