Why don't greeks accept homosexuality anymore?

why don't greeks accept homosexuality anymore?

Attached: 1509577987264.jpg (1920x1541, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GC-sDvKEH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they don't want to look like turks

because they're poor now. decadent civilizations do gay shit, humble ones don't.

Contrary to SJW revisionism homosexuality was never tolerated in Greece. What they practiced was a variant of pic related.

Attached: aryan culture.jpg (832x1572, 334K)

This vase reads "I am Eurymedon, and I bend over"

It is not some landwhale's yaoi fanfiction, it's a mockery of the Persian military as being literally fucked up the ass by Greeks

In Ancient Greece, just like today, it was considered humiliating to take it up the ass. By association, the man who fucks someone else up the ass was perceived as dominant for emasculating them.

Attached: eurymedon.jpg (793x600, 320K)

god i wish that were me

how is this not gay

Man, thank Christ for Christianity.
Can say anything you want about the churches, but if Christ did not give the Word, rape and slavery would still be rampant.

Nothing gay about dressing up a teenager in girly clothes and buggering him afterwards.

fpbp

yeah it'd be crazy if the dominant power structure in Catholicism had been covering up the systematic rape of thousands of children for decades if not centuries haha

>Can say anything you want about the churches

Read malaka.

The Romans were the gay ones.
>I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

isn't greece the most gay friendly orthodox country?

why isn't turkey or russia gay af then

unironically because they are christians nowadays

read "symposium"

i heard a gay rights activist was killed a few weeks ago by a mob in greece

>Implying it was not the same for everyone before Christian the Christian update.

Based

Inb4 the GREASE NO IS OF GAY brigade from /his/ arrives

dunno man, you can watch the footage on youtube, it rather looks as a failed shop robbery attempt, with two elderly guys kicking him being the shop owners, also i dunno how he could die from that unless being wounded earlier or wounded with a piece of glass when he tried to flee the shop before the police arrival or maybe he got some health condition, dunno. to me it looks like he could remain in the shop and wait for the police without any beating

youtube.com/watch?v=1GC-sDvKEH0

decadent civilization, read about the turks