STOCK UP

STOCK UP

Attached: stockup.png (1223x419, 66K)

its over dumbass

and what exactly is over? if you dont stock up on at least ZRX youre gonna be mad in 6 months

btc will be worth 2.5k in 6 month and your alts will be priced accordingly

>When I see a coin that’s on the #1 exchange by volume (binance $1.74Billion) pumping because it might be listed on an exchange that’s #7 by volume (Coinbase/Gdax $387million). It tells me there are only brainlets on Jow Forums. It’s not last December/January no new money

>he sold

Attached: 2342423434444444.jpg (640x397, 24K)

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR BOOMER COIN BITCOIN?

you realize all major coins that make it WILL have USD pairings. I could care less about btc price in 6 months when ZRX will only go up in USD

you should look into how zrx works and what this news actually means. paradex is a 0x relay and is going to facilitate all the trades on coinbases "pro" platform that's open to the entire world. And what about the next major bullrun or influx of newfags getting on coinbase?

0x is literally unfuddable at this point and if anyone does they are either trolling, retardedly misinformed, some basedboy that holds another bag and is butthurt

>stock up
>6 months
>implying coinbase didn't already do this
>coinbase #7 volume. binance #1 volume
>even if zrx is used for fees, they will have lower volume than binance

BTC won't dictate prices boomer. It's already failing to, this rally is pathetic.

>coinbase = normies
>normies love new coins
>zrx moons

its not hard.

Wasted trips on a retarded post. When is this USD pairing going to happen faggot? NEET homos love buttcorn too much to give up btc/alt pairing. The entire "muh fiat replacement " is what ruined us. Could have had a USD pairing from day one. Boy we sure showed those nasty kikes who's boss lmaoing

Normies aren't buying.

Binance is just for trading shit to make more Bitcoin. Coinbase is how normies actually buy the coins to send out to scammy places like Binance. Of course the volume is less as they just buy it once at CB and go on their rmerry way

>normie sees bitcoin 20k january
>normie sees bitcoin 7.5k may
>normie sees bad investment

normies wont come till next bullrun

except CB is a USD to Coin exchange, fucktard

How much OMG is needed to make it anons? Is it a good buy now? Or should I wait a day or 2?

>better wait to buy when the normies and newfags start buying during the next bullrun

>over
BAT up 500 sats in 5 hours.
Why you gotta be like this, user?

binance does usdt, huge difference!! how much volume is coinbase without gdax

>thinking normies are still in the game

hardcore Jow Forumsraeli’s are on the verge of market selling their JUSTed portfolios. what makes you think normies want any part of this?

Yes they are. This will pump long time. Remember xrp rumor

>not expecting normies to return or more new normies as market takes an uptrend
>being this short sighted

Attached: y.jpg (600x484, 23K)

mfw coinbase will have an option to send your omisego into a staking pool contract address and earn 10 cents per token per day when plasma is fully finished early 2019

Because buying and losing money instantly is good business lmao

Is this true

REQ and OMG are listed on Paradex. Does that mean that they will be listed on Coinbase shortly?

im gonna jizz.

>OX
>GO
>BAT
>OXGOBAT

>GOX BOAT

What do you mean by this??

>implying we won't just move our coins to Coinbase and cash out instantly to fiat when we want

This. I want direct usd to req and omg.

Not shortly don't expect anything soon. But I do think it's feasible to expect fiat channels to be set up for each of those coins.

will i make it with 1000 OMG?

The gox whale is chopping the seas, rocking our boat and eventually sinking it

You all were the normies. It's over.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Every newfag since the fall is down or at best even.

>you should look into how zrx works and what this news actually means. paradex is a 0x relay and is going to facilitate all the trades on coinbases "pro" platform that's open to the entire world. And what about the next major bullrun or influx of newfags getting on coinbase?
>0x is literally unfuddable at this point and if anyone does they are either trolling, retardedly misinformed, some basedboy that holds another bag and is butthurt

It's just that there will be no new investors. ICOs 100% scam. Crypto losing 90% value, blockchains not working and code never getting delivered.

One year would be plenty of time for any indi developer to come up with at least a working beta. So were can I download the working product of Omisegos team of super experts?

and EOS.

I don't think Coinbase will list EOS.