"let's give everybody guns"

>"let's give everybody guns"

what americans meant by this

Attached: 1530887649221.jpg (736x355, 90K)

>Lets allow no legal guns and the only ones with guns will be police officers and criminals with illegal weapons

Attached: absoloute_quality.jpg (792x558, 96K)

If you lived near niggers you’d understand

>If
did you miss my flag bong ? Not an excuse. Doesn't matter how they behave most of them don't own pocket devices that can kill instantly.

Doesn't work like that, see europe.

amazing how they are not human but they all have good trigger discipline

>euro
>calling others not human
Oh my...

please die painfully cuck.

Niggers are more hesitant to start or steal shit if there’s a risk you own a gun. Even apes are scared of dying. But if you don’t own a gun? Then you are at their mercy. They will fuck with you if they feel like it.

Theres also more risk it goes from theft to murder then

I’d rather shoot a nigger than give any of my money

That's their constitutional right

Just laughing at your delusion mate. Nobody keep a gun on himself all the time.

In America they do.

You dont have a nigger problem like we we do

>Doesn't work like that, see europe.
The place that already had strict gun laws in many countries for decades and doesn't have a massive land and sea border with cartel land? Gee I wonder why it's so much easier for you to enforce gun laws.

Test

>eurofaggots racing to the defense of our gun laws
Kill yourselves you blithering retards.

Attached: 93F8684E-3C68-4B29-AC0C-1A831FAE2C96.png (625x773, 91K)

You are not white, Cletus.
Guns flow from the US to Mexico, not the other way around.

good thing guns aren't legal for you whiteboy
i've armed and you've got a butterknife
if i came to your house with the ting what the fuck could you even do about it?

Concealed carry is the one and only thing I envy about the United States. Too many niggers here nowadays, and no way to defend ourselves.

>led's all have gun'ses and be paranoid 24/7 :DDD
>what a way to live

Whiter than you, Juan.

Yeah you have a problem because criminals can get a war machine faster than a secondhanded car and don't care about using it.

>niggers have guns
it's your fault for having things worth stealing

>there's a lot of shootings in his country
it's your fault for having high expectations for personal success
look at eastern europe, only a couple shootings in the last fucking CENTURY

Attached: Euro school shootings.png (1280x1024, 87K)

you need schools first

If you want sensible gun control that still has the potential to overthrow government via revolt just copy the red guards of 1917s Russia. Every time I bring this up Americans get too ass blasted politically to form any serious response.

t. Mohammed Khan, Greater Turan advocate

Preferring safety to freedom makes you essentially a soccer mom.
>muh dead chillren!!1! plz take our guns government!
I bet you have lower test-levels though.

Attached: mf.jpg (500x483, 33K)

Summary?

>led's all have dildo'ses and be gay 24/7 :DDD
>what a way to live

>no way to defend ourselves
Thats the point

Trade places with me, then.

only a tiny portion of any population owns dildos, even though they are super cheap and easily available

and dildos don't kill

>cocks not glocks!
This is your mind on leftism.

The problem with american gun laws isn't that they haven't banned guns, as gun ownership exists in some form in most of Europe as well.
The issue is they consider it a god given right as meaningful to democracy as freedom of speech and assembly.

>when your country is such a 3rd world shithole that you need cameras and guns and permanent paranoia just to survive
>what a great way to live

Based

>guns are kept in the workplace under lock and key
>everyone has a collective responsibility to the syndicates stockpile
>NEETs and other spree shooter candidates are disallowed gun ownership
>training and use of firearms happens in social settings
>guns are specifically disallowed as toys (biggest point americans rage at) and are instead solely viewed as tools of emancipation (isn't that the point if the 2A?)

>when your population is so retarded and don't know how to use contraception that you NEED pro-life laws
>when your population is so retarded that you NEED to have at least 3 guns in your home and pray to a non-existent entity every day, hoping you won't get shot

tl;dr
no job, no gun
guns as tools and not toys

>leftist javascript soy-boys should easily survive and be able to pro-create
>democracy is good
>nafri insectoid
>in favor of being a slave cuckold to the state
unexpected

So what do France? You seem to have ideas how things should be but no knowledge of how to do them. Will you tell us to enact prohibtion Like Australia? That went really well for alcohol and druqs so I'm sure it will work again. in this country as you probably already know we have a long history and culture of guns and aren't an island. I'm sure a certain Latino country will not in any way be opportunistic enough to profit from a gun ban, either.

I'm probably speaking to a minority with no knowledge of American history anyway. Great thread

>when you're such a poor subhuman that you have to live among niggers, spics and mudshits

You misunderstood my point, the nig would be the one to have all the more reason to not give you any chance to react

this is maximum cuckoldry delivered by slave collectivism.
>when you live among gypsies

Mudshits and niggers are everywhere in Europe by the way.

I'm a different bugar
and fuck java script.

Attached: 1515091008927.png (1920x1080, 40K)

I don't because I'm not a poor subhuman.
Only poor, illiterate subhumans have to live among other subhumans, and need things like guns and pro-life politics.

lmaoing @ retards all day

>wanting to offer his life up to and be at the complete mercy of niggers

>when you live in constant fear of being raped and murdered because you are a poor illiterate subhuman
what a way to live

>want to give the nigs all the tools necessary to harm you in the first place

Yeah, it must be horrible living in Bulgaria.

>1/3 of the citizens of his country have a criminal record
lmao

>>"let's give everybody guns"
Nobody ever said that.

Yours?

if you live in constant fear of being shot, you live in a subhuman environment and are not 1st world

>I don't have a criminal record

Attached: soy.png (630x384, 190K)

it's so based and redpilled to not be able to get a comfy job

i'll get a ton of upvotes on Jow Forumseddit when i tell them about how i ended up on the sex offender list for peeing behind walmart

The Niggers are emboldened when they know you’re not armed. Look at the assault and robbery rates of the UK and the US.

I don't know anybody that does that, do you?

>being so little self-reliant that they would hurt you with weapons before you hurting them
>t. comfy at his javascript webdev job glad to be able to pay the BLACKED subscription

I remember watching a stream a long time ago on twitch where a certain autist goes to Iceland and a "youth" pulls a gun on him.

It would seem that guns in the hands of hoodlums aren't just an American problem -- but probably the same in Sweden, UK, and maybe all of yurop

yes, one video of 1 incident totally means that yurop has absolutely the same amount of shootings as amurrica

i love Jow Forumseddit, it taught me to be objective and not generalize things based on anecdotal evidence

The US also has 4 times your homicide rate, I wonder what would lead to that...

>high homicide rate is bad

A kikey prison system which makes a shitton of dosh from incarcerating as many subhumans as possible?

Indeed it is

javascript webdevs fear the laws of nature.

You should actually read the statistics on those, idiot. You will see it's not regular people shooting each other that is what is making those numbers what they are.

actually gun owners fear the laws of nature
white collar humans live far away from subhumans like trailer trash whites and niggers

And? Niggers shooting each other isn’t a problem. Being able to shoot niggers isn’t a problem. A high nigger homicide rate is a good thing, the less of them walking the streets the better.

No shit, my point was that crimes turn violent way more often because anyone can carry a gun on them so robbers wouldnt take a chance.

>slave cuckold to the state
Tunisia's democratic, you should open a newspaper once lars larsen
>nafri insectoid
doesn't even deserve a reply

he's probably some 1st or 2nd generation immigrant that has to live with other subhumans like him

>democracy means we're not slaves to the state
OH NO NO NO

>i'm the victim of sorosoid conspiracy even though i don't even live in a EU country
oh no no no

Yeah but still doesn't explain the rockets granades and factory full auto Chinese

more people buying guns equals more profit and sustainability of the gun manufacturers
more guns equals more deaths, injuries, robberies etc leading to higher profits for insurance firms, hospitals, funerary services
basically jews

this man gets it
imagine living in a country where 30 minutes of film are compensated by 1hr30mins of ads

Based

better make murder legal or else only criminals and cops will kill people

Fucking faggot

what a shitshow of a thread
there’s no demographic quite as stupid and belligerent as guntards

Only schizos think their governments are out to get them, I'm satisfied with current Canadian firearm regulations.

Seething.

Attached: So angry.gif (480x270, 1008K)

there are good guys and there are bad guys here, good guys usually look like this

Attached: opencarry.jpg (850x612, 171K)

Everyone needs guns to protects themselves from everyone else who have guns to protect themselves from everyone else who have guns to protect themselves from everyone else who have guns to protect themselves from everyone else who have guns to protect themselves from everyone else who have guns to protect themselves from everyone else who have guns to etc.

Attached: 1519255425647.gif (482x800, 29K)

Attached: courtesy-time.jpg (611x404, 100K)