Do you love kurdistan?

do you love kurdistan?

Attached: kurd trollface.png (750x750, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tYVeKBAXQEs
youtube.com/watch?v=VwKd92qBu2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Saddam knew how to deal with the kurdish problem.

Yes, the Kurds have proven themselves a far more useful Middle Eastern ally than Turkey.

do you have a mexican version?

Attached: mexico trollface.png (750x1000, 107K)

This 2bh. Kurds are actually the most reliable ally in the middle east by far.

based

The US betrayed them abandonned them, lmao.

I wish we did more for them, but we have too many corrupt traitors and morons in our government. Still we have done a lot for them. They have their own autonomous state in Iraq where before they were getting genocided. We would be more adamant about the same too for Syria but too many people think trying to still appease Turkey is a good idea. Which is retarded since they constantly work against us and most of their population are muslims crazies who hate us anyways whereas the Kurds are some of the only people in the region who actually like us.

Yeah. Rojava has cool economic organisation, very progressive in comparison with usual kind of private property

*blocks your k*Rdistan*

Attached: simsek.png (693x714, 79K)

yes :3

No, they're too cozy with anarchists for my comfort. We should be help the Turks, our allies, to wipe them out.

youtu.be/tYVeKBAXQEs

Attached: 1529425095609.jpg (646x644, 39K)

Your stupid if you think that will last long once they've achieved statehood.

If one allies with anarchists for even a moment, they can never be trusted again. The Turks have been our ally for decades, and while I;m not a fan of Erdogan, I's still love to see him triumph over those who wave the red and black.
It disgusts me to see might compatriots fighting for such a cause. I know they're only doing it to bring military experience to anarchist organizations in the US.

All that shit is just a meme because they're scrambling for any kind of support. Once they enter statehood and enter the reality of the geo-political world all that idealist nonsense goes out the window. They will need to liberalize and expand free markets as their population demands more material goods and development.

They
re still giving anarchists all over the world the opportunity to receive extensive military training and experience which they will bring back with them. The anarchist has been dormant for decades,, but he is starting to rise again. Because of that, the Kurds are a greater threat to than ISIS ever was.

also k*rds controlling drug business in europe

youtube.com/watch?v=VwKd92qBu2U

Why do Turks blame any bad stereotype associated with them on Kurds?

Just look at the Adrian insurgency buddy. Traitors get the bullet.

>destroys your anarchist paradise in afrin by using jihadist rebels to rape and burn down the entire place
>dodges u.s backed coup by telling supporters over facetime to attack soldiers
>dodges economic crash by using qatari, chinese, and russian funds
>orders guards to attack antifa protesters in d.c.
>trump literally apologizes
>promotes moderate version of islam, and prevents syrian refugees from flooding europe

how can one man be so based?

Attached: kq1DvDfB_400x400.jpg (346x346, 15K)

>>destroys your anarchist paradise in afrin by using jihadist rebels to rape and burn down the entire place
One can only hope that the anarchist women were forced into prostitution just like the ones in Catalonia.

>moderate version of islam
huh?

there was report about how the FSA is running a large prostitution ring in afrin

history sure does repeat itself lmao

Im convinced kurds are one of the most diplomatic people in history they have fought with and against all their neighbors and enemies.

>>prevents
Jow Forums blames Israel for the refugee crisis in Europe when it was mostly Erdogan allowing refugees through the gates to put pressure on the EU, that and refugees across the med sea during the Libyan civil war.

No they are NATO puppets
Turks are even worse though

1. Yes
2. Biji Kurdistan

stfu ching chong, never disrespect him ever again

>tf
>tp

Diyanet (government office) controls religion in the country and makes sure turkish islamism is basically just the American rural and suburban retards who get offended about everything and think the earth is 6000 years old

Attached: 1538325810782.jpg (1571x1360, 618K)

Yes. Arabs are utterly incompetant and untrustworthy. Fuck them. At least the kurds can fight.

Forcing wh*Te dogs to take on thousands of refugees to pressure them to do what you want sounds like a very KARA BOGA thing to do though.

All Kurdish areas should've just been under Turkish control. They wouldn't be complaining as much and would have more Freedoms than if Kurdish areas were merged with any other country.

i love u
*kisses u on lips*

All those taco fridays prove to be useful.

yea the only ones who love us are commie arabs. Who would had thought.

Attached: iStock_000001572797XSmall.jpg (425x282, 226K)

based thread

Attached: 1517681599516.png (684x626, 55K)

Yes. Except the commies and the Kurdish militias in Syria.

Attached: 1518616177516.jpg (1132x1062, 363K)