Why do upper class Latinxs look so plastic and soulless?

Why do upper class Latinxs look so plastic and soulless?

Attached: marco-rubio-family.jpg (1240x775, 312K)

Can we just round up all mexican posters and blow their brains out? Some of you are alright but im starting to hate all of you

What's wrong about us?

I'll fug all of the females in that pic Tbh

That's just republicans

Attached: image.jpg (389x385, 26K)

Trying too hard to fit the white ideal.

literally fucking everything

Looks like a Liverpool/Palacio de Hierro advert

Attached: 1287969918511.png (550x375, 16K)

Hmmmm

>A mestizo without a moustache

up until now I thought that was a scientific impossibility

Being plastic and soulless is a R1b thing.

Attached: 99.jpg (1498x999, 416K)

Lol what, why?

macho culture

Too much wh*Te blood

Mustaches aren't popular, anymore.

>Mustaches aren't popular, anymo-

Attached: 1533356766698.jpg (474x594, 42K)

Why exactly are you offended, again?

>again
?

Machismo you retarded beaner

Que pendejito estas

'cause they are

because they are

What's a Latinx? Sounds like a pokemon

We have genders: Latino (for male) and Latina (for female), months ago some feminists make a fuzz about that and decided to use x instead. We all make fun of that now.

Which one do normal people use when referring to a mixed group or uncertain gender?

What does Ted Cruz have to do with latinos?

Male gender is also neutral. So Latinos (plural).

male

>Cruz

Cool

>Cruz
Typical mutt name

He is Canarian, not a mutt

Attached: 151223-ted-cruz-family-ap-1160.jpg (1160x629, 766K)

Latinx

His wife is hot as fuck. How hard would it be to get a goblina latina wife like that?

why is he so thicc

is this what mexicans consider white? if tht's the case about 2/3 of our population is white and that's just not the case

he never mentioned race you dumb schizo

His wife is Colombiana. Do colombian women really look like that? Or are they just all little brown goblinas?

those brown goblins you associate with "latins" are all mexicans and central americans. South Americans except for bolivians, peruvians ecuadorians and chileans tend to be mixed but look more caucasian than amerindian, so to nswer your question, yes there are brown gobinas here but they are not the norm

Don't listen to this dude.
Brown goblinas are the majority.

Probably very hard desu for a beta like you

> Latinx
Are you using that word ironically?

pretty sure he means those fatasses indians illegally entering the USA. I'm 100% positive people here don't look like that and you probably know it too

no

>bolivians, peruvians ecuadorians and chileans
>look less mixed
Lmao sure buddy keep telling yourself that and itll come true

nice reading comprehension

I'm not making it up. Look up genetic research done or most latin american countries and you'll see that all those countries score over 1/3 indian on average. That's just not average in the south American countries with access to the Atlantic ocean (Argentina, COlombia, Venezuela, Brasil, Uruguay) as they received the largest share of european, middle eastern and african migration during the colony

All of latin america is r1b

Paraguay and Ecuador samples were not representative

Attached: images (50).jpg (786x390, 56K)

Mexican posters aren't the problem, American posters like you are.

Leave this website and go back to truckdriver.com you redneck.

We have 50+ million Mexicans here and none of them give a fuck about that word, why are you using it?

>Canarians
>Not mutts
Heh

>COlombia
Niggers
>venezuela
Mestizo niggers
>brazil
Mixed niggers
>uruguay
?????
>argentina
Italians i think? But like all latin americans their women are lighter compared to the men

You need to die now.

What you guys don't have in native you have in black, fuck off nigger

argentinians are mixed like the rest
yes but blacks aren't as subhuman. Indians literally can't do nothing else other than panhandle and have malnourished kids

t. Mgabe GarcĂ­a

Daddy bulge

blacks here have surnames like murillo, asprilla and shit like that. This ain't the uk or france bro, they lost their surnames centuries ago and haven't had african immigration here since like the 1700s. Alsowhenit come to names they use normal spanish names, not african tribal stuff but nice try, Delfin

>blacks aren't as subhuman. Indians literally can't do nothing else other than panhandle and have malnourished kids
nigger confirmed

Because they wanna look like first world midclass people, which are souless and plastic.

Attached: 1.gif (275x343, 54K)

damn

Attached: 84568456867.jpg (1240x775, 836K)

>>yes but blacks aren't as subhuman.
>Native Americans literally have a higher IQ than blacks
>Make an argument against objective reality itself by stating niggers are somehow superior via a fucking anecdote

Attached: 1538376953186.gif (234x154, 1.09M)

>Why do upper class Latinxs look so plastic and soulless?
It's that disgusting fake blonde hair on his wife

pic is her when she was young btw

Attached: this is white in latin america.jpg (600x732, 119K)

Literally have never met a poor white Mexican here.
Every white person is always wealthy, at least mid class.

Every time I see beggars on the street, or people stationed at traffic light spots who clean your car windshields for some coins, are always brown and indigenous looking.

Nobody say white, you obsessed faggot.

Must be a Latin American thing, since I assume whites are seen as gods there and worshiped as such. At least that's what I've gathered from LATAM posters on Jow Forums and Jow Forums. I've seen tons of poor whites in the states ranging from panhandlers, junkies, rednecks, schizo hobos, and wiggers. You know what you don't see in the West too often though? Poor East Asians and Jews.

Attached: 1507316059637.jpg (898x1381, 213K)

>yes but blacks aren't as subhuman
You serious?

I wish my family looked that beautiful. I need to find a cute Latina girl to have babies with.

What state?

Xalapa

would you fug rubio

Attached: never thought id dig up this one again.png (1920x1120, 1.57M)

You already have maoris tho. Make do, kiwinigger

Papi Ow0

They aren't even a quarter as attractive.

Attached: Brazilian girls.jpg (500x375, 41K)

No,"whites" aren't gods, the more white skin is associated with more status and economical power since colonial era but this isn't necessarily true.
No fall in memes m8