/cum/ & friends

another night by yourself edition

Attached: 1537493733690.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VT4K3PVZHdk
youtube.com/watch?v=EGrRxe_AtFQ
youtu.be/hXCqsG8AjR4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ade1DjkGjqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i uploaded a drawing on pixiv and got 20 entire views

youtube.com/watch?v=VT4K3PVZHdk

Attached: cute (10).jpg (318x270, 33K)

okay, so me and this girl met last week at a D&B rave. (i was selling tickets, so i got in for free, and got paid to get fucked up. Well she asked if i had any gear and i sorted her out a couple of pipes of ice. Well we went behing one of the pillars and just fucked for a while, till people got pissed off and complained, i ended up giving out the tickets for free to people on the condition they didnt tell the owners.

well thats when shit got weird, this girl dragged me into the toilets and told me to fuck her again (which was fine), but then she just got up off my dick and pissed all over me. now i was on so many drugs, i was soaked in sweat anyway i didnt even realise. been popping disco biscuits all night i just kept getting offered random pills by people i was giving tickets to.

well she was at the rave with her bf, and begging me to let her go bring his ass in for a 3some, but i was like 'nahhh bitch, i aint gettin my head kicked in'. well, when she told me she had a bf (who she planned on marrying she says), i new i was gotta get the hell outa there. i just shoved her away from me, an she slipped over on her piss and knocked herself the fuck on the sink. well i scrammed outa there real quick befor she came round.

now after i told my friends what whent down, they keep sayin im gonna get my head caved in, but this chick was so fucked up i dunno if shed even recognise me if i bumped into her again. probably not but i aint taking chances so i dyed my hair and shaved my hippie fucking beard off. My girlfriend (we only been together a month) is gettin suspiciouse to i think one of my snakey mates has dumped me in it to her

TL;DR , i gotta get off the drugs

should have died

I'm sad, depressed, lonely and fucked up. So, I've decided to put some meaning to my life by trying all the drugs (or at least some of it) out there.

I'm fairly a beginner and have only tried weed till now. When I see people over here talk about their experiences with LSD, Shrooms, Coke, MDMA, Xanax, Heroin, Ketamine etc. all I could do is sigh reading them.

I've tried so hard to lay my hands on Shrooms and LSD, but I'm too broke to afford them. Also, I've never come across someone who has done drugs other than weed, LSD and Shrooms. I don't know if it's because those drugs aren't available in my state or if they're sold in low key. Either way, I'm gonna find them and try them.

I've decided to take a part time job for now, and make few bucks so that I could afford to promote myself to the next level.

Lately, I've found myself very much dedicated towards accomplishing my goal. I've been surfing through a lot of articles as to know what drugs are active around me and been contacting most of my friends to know if they could link me with someone. I've also been looking through the dark web just in case if I don't get to cop them off the streets.

Also, a big thanks to this sub for making me aware that these kind of amazing drugs existed. I hope I get to try them all before I'm gone and I'll definitely share my experiences, if I gets my hands on them. Thanks again. Have a nice day.

what a fucking loser

>tfw no gf

Attached: 03e044873377ddcccc8cc24590656dba0624e97ab1d28a3bacb4620ac8d8a78f.jpg (960x960, 82K)

honestly don't know that feel

god i wish that were me

about to watch the new sicario with the mum buds

toes

post em

Which thread should I blogpost about my immigration process in?

Have you seen this girl? Black hair, black eyes, sun kissed complexion? Smells of sun flowers?

Megumin

Attached: boom (146).png (912x1208, 1.2M)

She was wearing a black jacket as black as her hair and eyes and had red lipstick, with a leopoard scarf?

yeah seen her
fucked her too

Pfft, yeah right.

wew
9:30 PM
where'd the day go..

tfw no bf

ok here ;)

Attached: P_20161126_223417.jpg (2304x4096, 1.11M)

I spent almost 4 hours picking out rings
I'll ask my girlfriend to marry me the same day I get the ring (I was told 7 business days)
Then we'll get married soon after, and we'll start the process of getting me a permanent visa to Canada
Might have to go back to America for a bit while everything is being sorted out (but she'll come with me)
Feels good

naughty

Attached: cheekywinny.jpg (448x252, 21K)

palemoon > firecocks

every tab is a different task so if one tab crashes the rest won't :)

rings are cliché, im gonna buy mine a collar desu
I hate how gaudy a lot rings look though, but they'll at least outlive your marriage.

Just finished gaming with my man. Couldnt be more happy.

How lovely! Congrats so so many times over!

Cup size?

>Couldnt be more happy.
really? good to hear
so about that pregnancy

did a line of oreos and a half gallon of milk
saturdays are for the boys

youtube.com/watch?v=EGrRxe_AtFQ

Attached: 1535139511012.jpg (645x740, 111K)

>FOOD

Attached: venom.0.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

I had a plate of cold spaghetti and meat sauce for breakfast, and then again for lunch with a chicken leg. Now I'm having a chicken omelette for dinner and my side dish is a bowl of cold spaghetti with meat sauce.

Attached: 1538782083951.png (1080x1350, 1.7M)

I had a cup of coffee and a grilled chouriço sandwich

who else high af on vitamin D

youtu.be/hXCqsG8AjR4

fantastic asses in this video

clamping my nipples rn

Are you going to do this forever in honor of "the good ol days"

How do I report to hiroshimoot that one of his own jannies is a cyberbully.

Actually tomorrow is the start of a novena to Saint Gerard. My mom is going to pray it with me for one (1) baby who lives. Get back to me in 2-3 weeks. I have hope. Husband isn't going to let me take any more pregnancy tests before "one week after missed period" though I dont know how the heck that would make the pain any less.

Attached: IMG_20181006_202515815.jpg (1331x1774, 608K)

Jibbed

Attached: IMG_1590.jpg (412x314, 13K)

>tfw i will never look like isabela moner
just kill already

Attached: dw.jpg (1080x1349, 134K)

what the HECK am i watchin

love this video

youtube.com/watch?v=Ade1DjkGjqI

haven't watched it in a while

racist ending how do i tell hiroshimoot his jannie is posting racist ending on videos

You're a strange poster

Goblin Slayer sucked

Anyone in Montréal want to go drinking with me

Look at that lighting

quebec is on my dream vacation list for when i have nothin but money

friends hanging out without me again, lol

nice boobs

>strange
why? obnoxious i understand but i dont think im strange

did they invite you or are they just some crappy """friends"""?

Should I just have fast food for a third night in a row? Don’t even feel shame about it anymore don’t feel anything

I don't see what the big deal is. A, B, C, D.. etc.,. Give it to me baby.

sounds kinda sad and a waste of money next time you go outside get some hot pockets and microwave burritos for that next step up

My friends invited me but I'm still at home.
I should probably join them and push my work to Monday
I never really particularly liked Québec or wanted to visit until I met a Québecois guy at college and he offered to let me stay at his place.
It's pretty wonderful and I don't want to live in America anymore.

no invitation - I don’t bring anything fun to the table so really no reason to think of inviting me, I can’t blame them

I don’t even feel like being mean to people like when I normally am feeling sad. I just want to wallow and get pity I guess

If God made you infertile you should just take it as it is.
He did it for a reason, probably because you're a trash person.

Attached: 1537641133081.jpg (905x610, 61K)

I'm going to raise my babies are Québecois and give them French names.
We'll be a French speaking home.
>tfw have a Cajun surname so they won't even stick out because of their last name

This is the average Mexican student, thougths?

Attached: Arquitectura.jpg (960x720, 110K)

Green eyed girls are goddesses

i need attention

ugly desu

same

my cock would constantly be hard in meJico

Right now its on principle, Asked my husband and he doesn't seem to think its a big deal. I normally wear sports bra or soft fits that don't really matter the exact size, last time I was fitted for a "real" bra for my sisters wedding I was 36(??) C but I've lost some weight so who knows.

Quebec is muh heritage and they leave a lot of good records of who got baptized where and buried where and so I just want to see it out of curiosity. Quebec has a bad rap for some reason but they do have an interesting history if you dig. I've only ever been to Ontario.

anyone else hate the german?

>Quebec has a bad rap
Among butthurt Anglos.

let's post some school photos.

Attached: Finnish School Photo.jpg (2579x1807, 3.41M)

If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman?

can we get at least one normal mexican in this chat room?

I figured they were nice given your height/weight. Perky? What color are your nipples?

wait so you are gay

I will accept that if it comes down to it, and I'm not a perfect person by any stretch. Far far better people than me have suffered far worse. Still kinda hurts. You know that.

Attached: mogged mutt.jpg (680x452, 99K)

normal mexicans dont use Jow Forums

I don't because I have potent sperm

No, the guy I'm staying with has been my friend since our first year of college and he asked if I wanted to come to Québec.
I'm in a relationship with a Québecoise girl and plan on marrying her.

got a reply from the german

how does it feel

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-02 um 21.34.53.png (233x229, 101K)

I’m in the german’s discord
he’s a cool and nice guy

Don't even know why Anglo would be mad at Quebcois because it seems like pretty one sided bullying/domination minus stuff that happened in really old times (Queen Anne's war tier). They are just bad that Quebec voted on independence a few times?

>this migos song MLB is using for the post season theme
holy shit my ears are bleeding

here's who I would fuck
two Nike logos indicate that I would enjoy it and can imagine kissing her without feeling disgusted

Attached: who.png (1766x689, 2.32M)

Nobody is normal in Jow Forums you fatass

Attached: Varg_Punches_Mutt.gif (403x360, 112K)

Inferiority complex.
Anglo-Canadians are savages.

im normal and smart and well respected

fuck off pedo

I would fuck all of them, including the theacher and the guys.

Attached: americanpeak.jpg (2048x1224, 403K)

Imagine if you had zero sperm. And your big dream was to have a big loving family with 4+ kids. But instead you get 0 kids and you know you don't deserve kids and you know you aren't a great person by any stretch.
You'd be sad. Even in your bully heart.

Are you the same Germoid who apologized for making me cry once before? Or are there 2 (two) germoids who post in int?

Is this really what a real Finnish school looks like? Wow if so.

age of consent is 16 and these look 18

you guys seem like some chill muchachos

>Or are there 2 (two) germoids who post in int?
maybe
maybe not

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-06 um 22.17.34.png (284x261, 114K)

i am indeed a chill muchacho

>Or are there 2 (two) germoids who post in int?
only two people in all of Germany are rich enough to afford both a router and internet access

kek

that wasn’t funny

it's 4am
gonna take a piss (some potent sperm residue left in the pipe) and then sleep

nothing you can do to stop me

oh btw i am posting from the future ;) stay backwards yank shits