Why are Australians so shit to play online video games with?

Why are Australians so shit to play online video games with?

>Weak banter all the time
>Talking on the mic about how drunk/high they are
>Terrible at video games

You guys are meant to be the kings of shitposting. It should be hilarious playing with you but instead you just try really hard to be funny and fail miserably.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Australia.png (1200x600, 23K)

anglo genes

We're Celts

Diet Australia's obsession is eternal.

my bad
celtic genes

only children play games, why are you expecting anything from 6 year olds

Better than those dudes who have a mic on but don't even talk and just mouth breathe into it

Subhumans who burp into mics need to be lynched

I'm Australian (and Oceanic) and I will say this straight: True Oceanians are tiki tiki surfshack tito polytheist religion.

We are dissenters and I'm ashamed of it.

I'm the guy who puts the mic inside my mouth and screams.

I've played during new zealand hours and it's fucking awful because no one lives in your shit timezone and games are always dead then. There's basically no point investing too much time in multiplayer games if you're in AUS/NZ.

I'm the guy who breathes slightly harder out of frustration when I die

You don't want to play on SEA servers with Flips and Singaporeans?

What is even wrong with you la?

t. mutt who doesn't breathe into the mic

The only Asians I've enjoyed playing with are Koreans and Thais
ㅋㅋㅋ

>only children play games
I mean yeah, if you entirely ignore 2 whole generations of now adults who played on the early home consoles and thus most likely still play today. Saying that only zoomers play video games and forgetting they've been around for like 30 years is hilarious. Go back to watching days of our lives, granddad.

I've played with multiple kiwis and many facets of online fps, pubg, tarkov, quake, CS

And one consistent pattern you see in most of them is that they usually don't cause fights or do something pathetic, and they're marginally better than a similarly experienced Aussie
Most guys I've played with are good blokes but I can't say the same with some people here, that talk shit, suck balls and tell everyone how much they've been on the bong for or what booze they're spending their Centrelink file o

*dole on

I just talked to an Australian guy online for the first time. I’ve seen them in shows and stuff but never actually just talked to one person to person where I could hear their voice. Dude had me fucking rolling. I think I laughed at nearly everything he said. As someone whose usually the funniest person in the room it was a truly humbling experience.

and dai chinese

i'm gonna cream you nerd lmao

>as someone whose usually the funniest person in the room

Attached: cring.jpg (270x187, 6K)

>terrible at video games
>taking multiplayer games seriously
Seems pretty based and redpilled to me.

>talking on the mic about how drunk/high they are

Aussiebros seem pretty chill and fun to hang out with. New Zealanders are uptight, friendless nerds (I.e. canucks)

It’s literally impossible to say something nice about yourself without making some gook get insecure

But they don't afraid of spiders and can surf, far more useless skills than play games.

*useful

City people.