What did Germany mean by this?

Attached: 1538885675396.jpg (673x579, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/dollars-and-sex/do-women-value-ethnicity-over-income-in-a-mate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>her face
YOU JUST KNOW

Indubitably.

KARA BOGA

the week must fear the strong.
This dude is probably voting the green party, listening to whack "world-music" and cried when Trump was elected. Achmed on the other hand has seen the war and still smiles because he's a real man, he listens to philosophical nasheeds , he would never let himself get insulted. He probably smells like sweat and Kebab, while Phillip the Fagboy smells like vanilla or some gay shit.

I have met Syrians they are little guys
around 5'7
so I'm wondering where they found this height

did they adopt him?

>smells like vanilla
Wtf i love phillip now

me in the middle

Where i can get adopted for fuck qts?

That Germany as a a nation has ceased existing after 1945 and now is only a company for the US. Now creating a 85 IQ cheap workforce race.

big if true. prussia when?

doormat'ed.com

the guy in the middle is fucking sexy and masculine, the german guy is not.

this

There are tons of Moroccans, Pakistani and Afghans going to Europe and claiming to be Syrian.

When caught up in the lie they will claim they're also persecuted in their actual country of origin.

>pr*ssia
>german
they are the ones who fucked up and started the war and are the ones fucking up stuff now

Afghans are even smaller than that.
Always funny when you see those manlets on te streets

The guy in the middle is hot desu

>Achmed
t. urk

Wrong
I'm a fag and I want the Arab Bvll, not some soyboy

Afghans are on average 5'10

>fag
>In singapore
Unless you are on a phone while waiting to be hanged, i dont think so.

average Afghan is like 5'5

average afghan cock is 7 inches

thats not been my experience
maybe I should been more clear the average pashtun(40% of Afghanistan 20% of Pakistan) is around 5'10

wow just like me

>waaaaaaaaah all my problems are because of the brown people!!!!!

Why are Jow Forumstards like this?

What are you talking about? Germans couldn't please their ladies so they brought in MENA/Mid East stallions. Browns solved a serious problem.

>both guys look tired
>the woman wants to lean on the brown guy but he obviously wants to be closer to the other guy
>brown guy looks clearly happy while the woman's smile look fake, the other guy doesn't even look into the camera because he's so relaxed
If I had to guess, both guys are gay and the woman is mad about the fact that they already plan to move out and enjoy their life together.

They mean this

Attached: 921EEBBA-0C7A-488B-A9C8-5A4540BC47B3.jpg (679x915, 243K)

>boomers and roasties get murdered
based af

25% to be more precise

This guy could very well be afghan or irani. Irani more like it I guess

Wondering when and what kind of changes the AfD will bring along. Not a question of if but more of when people are fed up enough.

Why did they only get 13% of the vote then?

Well, they are pretty new. Now look at lost polls. They are seen as second strongest party in terms of votes right now. In some regions they are #1, especially in the east. They already overtook old etablished parties like the SPD, Grünen, FDP and so on.

One can argue that they are the only opposition party right now.

this is an old picture...
I wonder what happened to them, are they still together right now?

The body language of all three of them is disturbing

Way too dark skin to be Irani

Hitler was Austrian.

Imported Workforce

Wanna know how I know you're a proxynigger?

Attached: 220px-Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_2009.jpg (220x262, 10K)

average afghan dick got shot off by an amerifat soldier

>KARA BOGA
well today I learned that it means black bull, and all this time I thought you where meming clay speak as it means "gods punishment"

I never understood that
Kara Boga just means black bull in Turkish thats not something warrior like
bulls get there testicles cut off and are slaughtered in the millions every year
Turks eat black bulls in Eid

Iranis are paki tier, its afghans that look different

What is even the source of this picture? Some ad or something?

An article about people letting refugees stay in their spare rooms.

Are there really people doing this kind of shit? You know besides the propaganda.

that guy in Op pic is a genuinly nice guy, you can tell from his hand gestures, seating posture and clothing prefrence

yea so?

if she did get that brown dick
could you *really* blame her
be honest

suck his dick you racist biggoted cis white scum

He can be nice where he came from.

delusional

implying they will make it to the voting booths

Attached: tbc.jpg (603x348, 39K)

Can someone photoshop that buff fake looking perfect specimen guy thats been memed around here on that refugees face? cant find a picture atm

No, not at all, in fact I’d really like to choke on his cock myself if you get what I mean.

Or he could continue living in Europe since the demands of some Greek weeb don’t really hav want power over him.

Attached: 796[1].jpg (680x510, 32K)

Because Germans are fucking sheep.
There is a thing called "Wahl-o-mat" (www.wahl-o-mat.de). The parties had to answer questions about their program and you as an undecided voter can answer the same questions and it shows you what party fits you the best. Actually a pretty legit thing, made by the state and really well known.
Now I have heard people that did it and they came up with the AfD as best fitting party for their political standpoint. You know what people have said to me? "B-but I can't vote for them, they are evil nazis..."
I mean holy fucking shit you dumb cunt, if they are and you share their political views then you are also and should fucking vote like it!
People do not vote Merkel because they like her, but because they see no alternative. I have yet to meet anyone (seriously) that says he/she likes Merkel. It is just that the media goes on telling the people that AfD is literally Hitler and people are to fucking stupid to read/get informed.

Attached: 1468355530115.jpg (460x562, 73K)

You can tell by my flag that I lived all my life around manipulative shitskins for you to try and pull this "oh but he is nice tho" on me ahmed.

God does anyone else just enjoy race mixing regardless of the pairing?
I want to see REFUGEED dot com and Palestinian Chads with qt Israeli soldiers and vice versa.

You are a manipulative shitskin, Alexios.

This

Germs are all mentally retarded, nothing new.

Attached: 1538347575312-0.jpg (735x735, 234K)

This

Holy fucking shit, imagine having such high sex drive and being so horny as to rape disabled old men and to kill for it....

Attached: 1516925275609.jpg (221x286, 10K)

*imagine being this much of a faggot

>be nazi
>rape innocent polish and russian girl
>think you got away with it
>when you are old, Karma finally hits you through KARA BOGA

bigthink.com/dollars-and-sex/do-women-value-ethnicity-over-income-in-a-mate

The results are striking. An African-American man would have to earn $154,000 more than a white man in order for a white woman to prefer him. A Hispanic man would need to earn $77,000 more than a white man, and Asian man would need, remarkably, an additional $247,000 in additional annual income.

>but white wome are racemixing whores

Jow Forums is just contrarian, always. General rule of thumb is to take the opposite of what's said here and that's reality.

the average white male is always more atractive than average non white males.

It's only that they always cherrypick the atractive non whites who are only as atractive to women as average white males.

most non white males are manlets.

Don't tell me you wouldn't have.

that's the reddit mentality
I can tell you came here in 2015

I did not read it but you use different criteria when you go on a bumper car ride vs when you buy a car to use everyday

see

Whats really hot about his is that looks like a nice house. It must have lots of space and lots of rooms, so there are countless scenarios possible for the first time he finds his wife being fucked by the Syrian dominator

I bet they have a study, and that study is filled with textbooks by left wing professors about the virtues of diversity throughout the history of the world. I dream of him finding his wife, getting fucked on the desk of this study, with every book by a leftwing professor being used by the alpha Syrian to wipe up his sweat, the only book remaining one warning against too much immigration that the German 'man' purchased by mistake and never read.

I bet they have a huge kitchen with lots of exotic spices. I dream of the Syrian monster flirting with the German wife as she cooks dinner. Suddenly he takes a jar of sumac and looks at the label. 'Made in Syria'. He laughs. He points out that Sumac is purple and comes from Syria... just like his fat bulging bellend. And he thrusts her down onto the cabinet and fucks her so hard that the entire street can memorise the nasheed he sings as he cums by the next day. He lasts long enough to sing the nasheed 30 times. Her husband just sits back and lets it happen.

They probably have a small vegetable garden. She probably watches her Syrian alpha easily pull potatoes from the ground, something her weak, meek husband struggles with. 'My so strong' she laughs. 'And I bet when you make Bratkartoffeln you don't need an electric carving knife to slice the potatoes'. He laughs at her pathetic husband. He tells her how he tended to a vegetable garden of 10 acres and a herd of goats in Syria before bombs destroyed it all. She feels so bad she sucks his hard cock right there.

Privilege is weakness. Women don't want that.

Attached: woah.jpg (709x595, 156K)

hot

damn right it is fuck

kind of want a young muscular Syrian to make me choke on his cock rn lads

Based