You're suddenly transported to an American college (pic related). Your survival depends on your ability to make friends

You're suddenly transported to an American college (pic related). Your survival depends on your ability to make friends.

What do you say or do to be accepted and make friends?

Attached: 1lkydZG.jpg (600x690, 67K)

Talk about the oppression you face as a straight, white, Christian male

Walk up to a random person and ask them how they're doing

Put up a posting for a D&D playgroup.

Yeah dude I'm totally into getting drunk and raping girls. Let's go get shitfaced!!!!

Just talk to people about movies, music, vidya, current events, talk about diffrences between england and the us. I think I'd do ok.

I will probably die.

>"sperry topsiders for life, eh bros"

Talk about how much I adore Trump and how many things he has already accomplished for the US.

Every semester American colleges force all of their students and faculty to complete a 2 hour, graded, rape prevention course online

I went to UGA and never heard of such thing

Attached: 130221984383.jpg (600x578, 45K)

I had to do it at the start of my freshman year but never again

You're taken to a party (pic related). Your survival depends on your ability to seem cool to your "fratbros".

What do you say or do to be accepted as fratboi?

Attached: 1402848386689.jpg (960x541, 72K)

I'm (kinda) good at making friends.
I will end up walking with the weed heads and the drunk guys. Since I'm fat I'll not be good with girls at least temporary

it's a somewhat recent thing

Surprise! You're a girl. Your survival depends on your ability to blend in.

What do you talk to your sorority sisters about in order to blend in as a Becky?

Attached: 1401656775878.jpg (640x634, 163K)

i try to be friends with blonde blue eyed american girls, fucc wh*Te men

Where are their socks?

killing natzees

Prostrate myself to the most melanin enriched trans feminist and apologize for everything while his buddies work my asshole with a crucifix for extra credit. The crowd nods in the affirmative and jazz hands to show their approval.

Hey bruh, are you 1/16th Irish too?

You don't wear socks with boat shoes

pathetic isnt it?

нy нe пoзopь нac, пидopaн:, пpo кopoткиe нocки/пoдcлeдники нe cлышaл?

can't afford them

I have a bisexual, progressive super-liberal friend who went to a ultra super-liberal college and came back pretty conservative because it was so unbearable

Imagine the smell

Attached: white supremacy lol.png (601x262, 114K)

You've been accepted. You've won.

Attached: 1389772173567.jpg (3612x2408, 1.42M)

It's called fashion you proles

rich people that dress like this look like peasants more than hard workers that dress with Levis and t shirts

>be foreign
>be presentable without copying their style
>sprinkle in a "g'day" or "mate" occasionally
too easy

All i have to do is be Australian.
The more Australian i am, the more popular i will be in America.

if you come to america will you be my friend please

You're now that suave Australian guy part of the girl squad. Enjoy your adventures.

Attached: 1395517720961.jpg (589x786, 65K)

this

it also works getting american and canadian sluts

404 ass not found

please let me suck your cockaroo

Nothing to be honest, people tend to talk and curl around me by themselves. The only reason i'm alone now because i don't work. It works at school, uni, work.

OMG FCK DRMPF!! I wish I was living in Europe ugh. Like america is sooo problematic that I can't even right now. Is anyone else going to the hairdresser today? For real, I wanna dye my hair like rainbow colored so it represents our real american values like tolerance, multiculturalism and it's also to support my LGBT*X friends. By the way, the new Antiflag album is just so accurate. Alerta, alerta antifascista.

Body shaming makes you lose the game. You're transported to England and doomed as a chino wanker for eternity.

Attached: 1402848457053.jpg (476x486, 36K)

I have a few Aussies at my school. They all look like twinky fags with thick glasses and tight jeans

Don't they feel bad becoming homogenized like this? I thought capitalism was about the apotheosis of the individual

I keep complaining about America and its society, with particular emphasis on the lack of universal healthcare

I'm Australian, everybody just loves us. We have the opposite issue Americans do.

stop being shy and flirt with us user :P

Remember that they very likely come from many different states.

Oh fugg :DDDDD

i cannot make friends with all those fatties

Most of them would agree with you

oh, that's even worse, i can't really make friends with those fatties who also don't even wear socks

Having been to parties like this, you basically will not survive unless you’re with at least one person you’re already close with and you’re one of the top few people they’re closest with. If they leave you floundering to go talk to other people you’re fucked (unless you’re one of the hottest guys there in which case you can just sit down and drink and people will come talk to you). But other than that you need to either know MOST of the people there or have a person with whom you are each other’s best friend there

Body shaming makes you lose the game. You're transported to Seattle and doomed to work as a hipster in a small tech startup for eternity.

Attached: 1415227136746.jpg (1080x1920, 105K)

that's the joke you stupid faggot

What's the deal with the tile? Is is just placed randomly?

There are two types of Australian.
Don't talk to Jimmy's.

Attached: Country vs jimmy.jpg (990x1066, 206K)

I laugh when they make jokes. It always worked for me, despite being socially awkward

american guys seem to be liked by the girls here

fake laugh is repelling

Being Australian makes you auto-win. Collect $500 and a hip Swedish friend.

Attached: hkhkhn.jpg (1125x2000, 222K)

Girls like exotic things.
Why do you think it is so easy to get an Asian girlfriend?

Fairdinkum?
will he assemble furniture for me?

is everyone on pic related from rich family?

You actually can buy special no show socks for boat shoes. I only use them on days where I’ll be on my feet a lot in the sun though because if you ever have to take your shoes off they look faggy

True. Works much better on the girls, but then all the guys will want to be your friend because you’re slapping the ladies so it works out

Yeah I went on a cruise that had some Aussie girls on it and they would keep making jokes about how they need a green card to move to the us, someone marry me etc.

You can't be poor and go to a university in America.

Yeah but normies like it

Not in America, as long as it’s not obvious.

shame it's so expensive to ship our motorized scooters to sydney

Each and every one of them owns a boat, hence the attire

Sounds like a pack of slurries

that might be your experience, but i find most people seem to instantly dislike me and want nothing to do with me

yes you can

How? i thought it cost like hundreds of thousands of dollars?

the top 3% private universities perhaps

But did I make it?

Middle class and up, perhaps a few lower middle class. Nowadays a shitton of foreign Chinese exchange students , in every school. They drive around Maserati and wear Gucci, it’s hilarious.

assuming you don't have any kind of scholarship, grant or government assistance. if someone can't qualify for any of these they don't belong in higher education

how are australians perceived in Sweden?

Most of them are frauders. You wouldn’t be buying Herschel and jansport if you could afford designer...

Oh no doubt. But I imagined most Australian girls are

It’s about 10k-15k a year for in state uni
You only pay lots for private uni like Baylor (don’t do this) or if you’re out of state resident, meaning you go to a uni not in the state your permanent address is in

You insincerity about your political opinions makes you lose the game. You're doomed to placed in a bootcamp at the Japanese-built Sweden-homage "Sweden hills" until you can appreciate the cuteness of multiculturalism. In the end, it's sort of a win.

Attached: sweden hills 4.jpg (950x561, 224K)

surfer fuckbois who can beat you up

so it is about the same as aus then

have them do this to me
monstercock ws/videos/30908/a-frat-house-party-turns-to-gangbangs.html

Shoot them

masturbation comes first, we can think it through later
eh, i can't find that doujinshi...

well that's not that bad, i don't mind plaid shirts

Easy. My fave Starbucks drink

Uhhh sure... you can take whichever cans you want

Attached: drpepper free.jpg (900x1200, 333K)

i'll have the ones she's sitting on please

Join the spic gang and stab whiteys

Fuck all the chads I can. Find a sugar daddy, live a comfortable life. Easy.

I'm slav and got real culture, so it will be easy to be friends with other non-whites.

I'd Kavanaugh some drunk girls

"Sup, bro"

I just start talking, they'd love the accent

im an aussie in sweden and fucking loves me. anytime i get in trouble i just ramp my accent up and it goes away. 10/10

user, you need to try not being ugly or anything, that makes you lose no matter your cunt

>"hello, I am foreign :DDD"
2 ez.

Be black.

Jow Forums for life amirite?
I’m certain it’s so popular over there 1/5th of the college must know about it or browse it

They think you're arab and tell you to go away.

They’re white American males in obvious college frat attire 80% of them voted trump and yell at the tv when the darkies kneel again. They just won’t say this out loud