Southern Viets truly are inferior

They are C*mbodians LARPING as Vietnamese . The Vietnamese military should just declare martial law there and shoot everyone who even so much as looks like a Khmer mutt .

The Southern peasants will regret the day their grandparents sold half the country to foreign powers and turned Vietnam into the laughing stock of the world .

All Southern men should be exterminated or used as slaves , all the women should be sold on the market for harem purposes of Northern bvlls .

That should be the fate of every West-worshipping Southern shits .

Attached: image.jpg (728x546, 121K)

South looks best, at least if judging by that photo

You have shit taste mate

Who cares?

He's right tho, I agree the Vietnamese militairy should declare martial law and shoot everyone up, but from the center to the north.

>Capital in the South
?????????

Are you serious ??? The capital is Hanoi , which is in the north

Bump

north is always better, it's a universal thing

Correct , those Southerners will get what they deserve

But Saigon is in the South.

Attached: 1538307682976.png (300x577, 133K)

Based yet cringe at the same time .
Saigon didn't even exist a hundred years ago . That's why when you go to Saigon , the oldest buildings there are European style cathedrals
Southerners truly are cucked

*Blocks your path*

Attached: LONDON.jpg (1500x844, 430K)

Scotland > England

Attached: 1537460436320.jpg (2048x1367, 641K)

>They are C*mbodians LARPING as Vietnamese
Then the north are Chinks larping as Viatnemese

You wish

lol no. anything south of yangtze river is fake chinese.

I wish there were more SEAsians here. The banter is fun.

Attached: 1538693056827.jpg (558x570, 82K)

Bavaria?

Sometimes people get triggered by the banter so I'd rather just gaypost

Attached: Cute boys 2.png (1078x662, 308K)

Shithole

Why?From what I know they have a very unique culture and their scenery is top tier

Anything above Vietnam are mindless insects

actually south and middle look best
also the only reason your country isnt a laughing stock is because of those foreigners your country beat several decades ago, actually you should thank them.
prussia is literally worse than anything else in germany, just look at Berlin
the only part where north is better than south in germany is in bavaria: Francona>>> Baiern

No we are pure asian mongol race. You wish you are as pure as us

Preuße detected
dont listen to him he is just mad that Berlin is a multicultural shithole which is constantly broke and cant even build a damn airport (same with hamburg). even though they get lots of monetary aid from more succesfull, southern states

No one wishes to be insectoid Chink , we are far more pure and homogenous than you Zhang

Based

you are not pure but mixed with indian and negrito. We are most pure and birthplace of great asian race from the plains of henan and shanxi

northerners are just jealous of the South, they are so permanently butthurt about how much better
Saigon is

China is the fuckpig of the entire Eurasia
spreading its soft buttcheeks open wide for every invader that wanders by

Tell that to pic related . And also , who the fuck gets conquered and ruled by a small ethnic group for 300 years ? You chinks really are cucked

Also forgot pic

Attached: image.jpg (728x501, 61K)

Can you stop arguing over who is more pure-bred this is even more autistic than white supremacists arguing that Italians or Greeks aren't white
Let's focus on the true enemy, Korea

Remember last time that happened?
I get a feeling America learned its lesson and would listen to Australia this time when we put you noisy little cunts back in your place.

Attached: 100 aussies vs 1500 nips.jpg (319x730, 68K)

You will never escape the grasp of our (((masters))).
This is the 2nd Vietnam War, and we're gonna muttify you with the KARA-bodians

Lol Aussieland today is filled with Vietnamese spies .

ITT: A lot of sexpats LARPing as SE Asians

Only non-shitholes in Germany are Bavaria and BW.
The rest is really disgusting, they even fail at the most basic thing like infrastructure already.

Attached: typicalGerman.png (483x480, 157K)

I’ve been to both Hanoi and HCMC. Both region’s people looked the same, i.e. brown monkeys.

Only Hanoi was worse because everybody is basically like a brownchink without the Vietnamese charm. Rude, loud, obnoxious. thieving and scamming. I had gooks even cut me in line in Hanoi. Never had that in Saigon.

To reiterate, you Hanoi dinks are just brown monkey chinks, and everybody wants to GTFO of there and move to Saigon.

LEL

North Vietnam best Vietnam

Attached: 0y5u8reemo5x[1].jpg (640x940, 132K)

Can we please post Vietnamese girlfeet itt?

Attached: IMG_3395.jpg (500x332, 132K)

poor quality post

t. Wong Le Quan

Hanoi is pretty good if you are from there or at least has the accent. The people there pretty much tried to turn it into an ethno city state

>North
Chinashit

>Middle
Thats okey

>Southern
Poorshit

i am proud south-cambodian :) i will reclaim my ancestral khmer land soon. kara boga.

Jesus these are beautiful. Why cant our cities look like this?