How do Americans react to someone at their high school who's very withdrawn...

How do Americans react to someone at their high school who's very withdrawn, silent and doesn't really interact with anyone? I was like that in high school and I imagine if I did that in the US people would think or be scared that I'm a future school shooter, is this true?

Attached: 1.jpg (663x1000, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nevada-teen-shot-school-cop-was-regularly-bullied-dad-says-n696261
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-social_behaviour
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They would ignore you or treat you like a faggot and no strategy you could come up with would prevent the bullying

I know a girl who survived high school despite not opening her mouth ever , not even once

So even after all those school shootings the average student is still oblivious to the fact that that person we would exactly the type to come back with a gun one day and take revenge on the bullies?

i was like that and people were scared I'd shoot up the school.

In American schools now, there are campaigns or least awareness to be nice to the anti socials. If they feel accepted in society, they will not shoot everyone. Usually everyone will say a nice thing to the anti social once a week, so if everyone does that, their days are full of happy nice compliments

Hes asking Americans not stupid Brown monkeys

I actually had a black girl say this about me in one of my math classes, I just laughed. I'm pretty sure it reinforced her thinking of me being a school shooter (I'm not)

People will mostly just ignore/avoid you. If the right person is placed next to you in class they'll be friendly, perhaps in the hope that you'll spare them once your rampage begins.

>be nice to the sperg so he doesn't shoot you!
normies are so fucking cancer

>implying she didnt suck atleast a few dicks

Violence ends bullying if you're not a manlet/framelet.

I was like that but I was quite good looking and good at sports/fighting and also I had a really savage death stare so nobody gave me any shit.
The top chad/alpha once tried to fight me because he couldnt just socially dominate me with his chadness because I couldnt give a single fuck about social ranks and norms and in fact I was oblivious to them until recent years.
We didnt fight because they held him back but I think he was just bluffing because when he saw I was just standing there ready to fight him he didnt bother me again.

>and no strategy you could come up with would prevent the bullying
There seems to be one tried and tested strategy

Attached: f8899828aeb3ca0dc51373ea9b1ac848.jpg (500x343, 38K)

high school is not survival kind of shit

it just dumb low IQ savages who fall into listening to jew music and jew memes

this desu

>it just dumb low IQ savages who fall into listening to jew music and jew memes
niggers?
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nevada-teen-shot-school-cop-was-regularly-bullied-dad-says-n696261

Anti social does not mean asocial

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-social_behaviour

At least there's variety to your school scene.
>be me schooled at some selected "genius" boarding school
>studies 24/5
>boring nerd games
>no sporting culture
>no bullies because nerd school
I hate my parents for this. I wish I'm a bit dumber like my brother.

I was the quietest kid in high school but also the most popular because of that. Some of the popularity probably came from being on the varsity (US) football team all years, being smart, and being funny and nice to everyone in the school. Even if some of my friends were hated by certain groups was well liked by basically every clique in the school. I think I am an anomaly though

Also I was like , I never talked except for required speeches in classes and sometimes to teachers or coaches alone

Just fail some tests lmao

WHY THE FUCK DID ALIZEE RUIN HER BODY
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE