Is Norway the most disgusting country in the world?

>only famous for Breivik, incest and having the heroin capital of W. Europe
>"Viking warriors" got their shit handed to them every time they faced a real army, their descendants in Bandidos get fucked by Africans and Slavs
>now sucks uncle sam's dick for protection, breaking most treaties with Russia, whereas Finns and Swedes actually maintain non-NATO sovereignty because they are men
>Norwegian spies fuck up big time in Russia, so they arrest an innocent Russian for an exchange
>calls Swedes for banana peelers even though they cucked Norway for centuries, invented anything at all, have an economy not relying on just oil and fish
>criticizes Russia for treating gays bad, yet works with Saudi Arabia where gays are executed
>non-inbred Norwegians are mixed with Samis, giving them the nice, non-German pig-nose, only beautiful people are mixed with Spanish/Portugese
>people are rude and arrogant

Why Russia didn't annex northern Norway in WW2 when it got liberated peacefully from Germans who forced Norwegians to live in caves, is beyond my comprehension.

Attached: allofnorway.jpg (521x312, 29K)

Based and redpilled, fuck Norgay

Attached: keep-calm-and-hate-norway.png (600x700, 26K)

I guess this means no more russian womenz for us.

Who the fuck wants a Norwegian girl? Most I've slept with were Norwegians, they all cheated on their husbands.

Don"t mock our great slag culture

They are danes

>got liberated peacefully from Germans who forced Norwegians to live in caves

What?

From wiki:
>However, the advance of the Soviet troops stopped and West-Finnmark and North-Troms became a no-man's land between the Soviet army and the German army. Here, several thousand people lived in hiding the whole winter 1944/45. These people were called cave people, living in caves, in huts made of driftwood and/or turf, under boats turned upside down, etc. The risk of being discovered by patrolling German boats was a constant threat during the months waiting for liberation.

please send even more russian women here

BASED.

>having the heroin capital of W. Europe

really ?

They are rich you are living Russia. Norway win by default.

yes,oslo is a shithole

every big city is a shithole, but I would have thought London or Paris would take the cake

Unironically a good post

Fuck Norgay

Heroin was back in the good old days. Oslo is the coke and mdna capital now

back to 2ch, zapadnyk.

>russia talking shit
cute

Attached: 5b4dc7e615e9f97d01056851.jpg (850x478, 146K)

>Why Russia didn't annex northern Norway
Because you guys was intelligent and didn't want more reindeerfuckers

Yes to the NATO and spy-stuff. It's pretty damned embarrassing.
Our politicians (Gro Harlem Brundtland, Kjell Magne Bondevik and Jens Stoltenberg) just sold our country, and no one protested. Nothing to do about it now.

No, it's still the herion capital. We just got more other stuff in addition to that.

Oslo people realy knows how to do a party

> non-NATO sovereignty
> part of the E"U"

Slotybloty Vladyslavovich, are you even trying?

Between heroin junkies, acid attacks, and all out massacres - I pick the heroin junkies.

All true
Norway is shit unlike Russia which is based

Then stop coming here, faggot

Norway has the highest gdp per capita in europe. you're just fucking retarded dmitri

Thank you, it's getting old listening to people bullying Norway for our history between 1397-1905.
It's like they don't have anything else to grasp at desu

>Success breeds jealousy: The Thread

You forgot to mention Varg

>we should just nuke the darn thing nobody would care and would just clean up the filth
>why do norway even existe, just take the land and ignor thiere baby scream as they try to defand themselfs yet.cant do a single ememie casulties.
>when to only thing norigen can be describe is a mouth breather shitting sac of humain.
mfw i see norway

Attached: 1538865655910.png (292x296, 143K)