No other country but your own speaks your language as native

>no other country but your own speaks your language as native
>you will never argue over accents and different versions of your language with people living in a different country

Attached: 34523.jpg (150x145, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0eexyzABSj8
youtube.com/watch?v=SG6aBsqYfCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trust me, you don't want stinky foreigners to wreck your language.

But sure there are different accent within your country, aren't there?

I want, this seems so cute.

You may pretend you hate smelly Bolivians or incomprehensible Chilean accent but deep in your heart you like talking to them and listening to the sound of their speech.

Imagine how we feel having our language spread across multiple countries with hundreds of millions of native speakers, and even more second language speakers
I can NEVER have a private conversation in public in foreign countries because everyone will understand me

CAAALISSE DE TABARNAK D'OSTIE DE MARDE

>p*les

Don't you have polacks in Lithuania and Ukraine?

>different versions of your language
literally every single slavic language

it's the same for my country and we do that all the time among ourselves

my cousin just said that an expat Styrian confused her and her family from Ljubljana for Czechs when they were in Berlin

Everyone laughs when they hear my American accent in Polish
you guys are rude cunts

retard slavs all your languages are the same

>But sure there are different accent within your country, aren't there?

Actually not, commies pushed for unification of the language, plus we faced a big resettlement process after WW2 and most of distinct accents disappeared after that. Polish accents were never much different from each other, though.

but at least everyone is supposed to understand you when you need it

they speak Russian more than Polish

we're not used to foreigners speaking Polish

Do you consider all Germanic languages to be the same then?

just like you a German because your language has a 90% German vocabulary

I can understand Norwegian and at least read Danish (and would be able to learn it in a few weeks). Surely it's basically the same for you with all slav languages?

It's never too late. There are probably some tiny islands that no one cares if they get colonized.

>I can understand Norwegian and at least read Danish (and would be able to learn it in a few weeks). Surely it's basically the same for you with all slav languages?

Polish and Russian are like Swedish and German.

>There are probably some tiny islands that no one cares if they get colonized.

yes, we call them the British Isles and we're succeeding at colonizing them

You are right sometimes it does have it's advantages, and at the end of the day being a native English speaker is a massive advantage, especially in STEM where a high level of English is basically required.

I can plainly understand Serbocroatian (even though they sound horifically retarded) but I can't fully understand the second closest language to mine, Czech, not even in writing. I can make out the gist of what's written in the other Slavic languages, but that's about it.

but polish and russian aren't the only slavic languages?

paste and breadpilled.

Why would you want retards from other countries speaking a version of your language that sounds silly and annoying?

the biggest ones

the closest Slavic language to Polish (if we don't count Kashubian and Silesian as languages) is Belarussian but still, it's not really understandable if you didn't learn it or at least weren't exposed to it (and since it's a dead language, no one is).

Serbocroatian sounds way cuter than Slovene though.

because it's nice

look how many videos on YT are about comparing various English accents

that's cool

also, i must add that even my understanding of Serbocroatian is due in some part to cultural conditioning, as every single Slovenian family goes on holiday to Croatia at least once and the older generations learned the language at school.

Polish:
>he she
>on ona
Russian:
>oн oнa
Czech:
>on ona
Croatian:
>on ona
Ukrainian:
>vin vona
Belarusian:
>jon jana

>I

Polish:

>ja

Bulgarian:

>az

damn belarussians what the fuck are they thinkig

standard Slovene
>on ona
western colloquial Slovene
>uon uona

>there are no other countries which speak polish because I think their accent is too different so therefore its another language

Attached: you-2.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

standard and eastern, western and southern colloquial Slovenian:

>jaz

colloquial central Slovenian
>jest, jst, js

Russian is simplified Polish.

Serbo-Croatian is ordered Polish

Czech is funny Polish

Ukrainian is almost Polish

Bulgarian is nothing like Polish

>uon uona

We also have it in rural dialects, actually anlaut "u" (ł) before initial vowels is very common in Polish.

>Russian is simplified Polish.
Is Russian actually simpler?

not him, but much simpler, you just need to learn cyrilic

Yes, a lot. Less cases, simpler conjugation, no "to be" in present tense, no verb "to have" in the standard language.

Of course I mean grammar only, Russian has more complicated pronunciation due to movable stress.

>not him, but much simpler, you just need to learn cyrilic
Do you mean that the pronunciations of the words correspond better to how it's written?

Imenno tak, Sven

Same but it's alright since we have Danish and Swedish and we're all almost the same languages so it comes close

>Do you mean that the pronunciations of the words correspond better to how it's written?

Not really, because Russian is also full of inconsistencies in writing (like unaccented "o" is pronounced like "a" but written as "o").

hmm...

Attached: Namnlös.png (1298x319, 18K)

speaking for myself, it doesn't seem interesting at all when a SC speaker pronounces tako (thus) not as takó but as táko, it just sounds like someone's mangling your language.

>SC
SlovakoCzechia?

Serbocroatian, officially known as Serbocroatian or Shtokavian, unofficially East Herzegovinian Serbian.

*officially known as Bosnian-Serbian-Croatian or BSC/BSH

They are in bigger numbers. Are you sure you aren't mangling their language?

their version is certifiably simpler and full of Greek/Turkish/Arabic loanwords

to go
>SL: iti
>SC: ići

I went
>SL: šel sem
>SC: išo sam

I am going
>SL: grem
>SC: idem

the two of us are going
>greva
>idemo

we are going
>gremo
>idemo

You dont want that.
t. Language ruined by macaco subhumans

i hope that fat cunt give his people access to internet asap so maybe our general can be revived

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d--protective-dogs-friendship.jpg (236x282, 12K)

>you will never argue over accents and different versions of your language with people living in a different country
I'm not really sure if you want that. I find it irritating that Moldovans from across the Prut speak either too quickly, too weirdly or both. It's even worse when they mix in regionalisms and Russian words.
youtube.com/watch?v=0eexyzABSj8

The only other cunt we share a language with is Switzerland and even then only about 20% of Swiss. Also it seems that all Swiss anons on Jow Forums speak in German although they're a trilingual cunt.

your language is ugly and disgusting

>what is israel

german is based off of swedish, not the other way around mr slavshit

More like 8%. I agree with you that every Swiss poster I've seen on Jow Forums seemed to speak German as his native language and they all congregate in the /deutsch/ general.

Imagine being French. You can converse with Quebecois and Africans. That's pretty weak.

it's funny though how I omitted to be as tho I were Russian even though that is never ever done in my language

To add insult to injury, most literature you can find about learning Portuguese deals with the macaco version of the language instead of the European one.

>I can NEVER have a private conversation in public in foreign countries because everyone will understand me
It's not as easy to understand Britspeak as you think.

"Oiy, blimey mate. That was a right bloody good game o' football that Arsenal played the otha day. Wanna to the ol' pub for a pint an pick up some slags?"

"Bloomin'!"

yikes

ay oop, you pillock, you startin or summat?

Watch some interviews with the Gallagher brothers. I can't figure how what the fuck they're saying half the time.

Try to speak italian in Switzerland. Every time you try to watch something online is in deutsch or francais

This is true
>French part
But the german speaking part has it better because they are the first language in Switzerland

Like mentioned above, all Swiss posters on Jow Forums as far as I've seen are German speakers and hang out in the German general. It's possible some are in the French general but I've never really looked. There's definitely never any Swiss posters in our general.

lol no we don't

That's unfortunate.

Attached: Flag-Pins-France-Quebec.jpg (400x320, 65K)

I feel slightly sorry for you and Portugal knowing the "countries" (if you want to call them that) that you share a language with.

What does it feel like knowing that your native language is African?

I'm in your general usually and I know there is at least another one :(

What about Schlesien?

Worst is e-bay. They just send everything in german and there's no way to change it

I feel like France got the worst deal out of all of us.
They share their language with niggers and leafs.

You have many countries as part of the family though. :^)

Attached: Francophone countries.png (1582x744, 237K)

I think Libya might have about three 80 year olds who know Italian.

>this post
>this flag

its pretty comfy when you travel in Africa that everyone knows french t bh. Feels a bit safer

we speak italian in some part of Switzerland

/mena/ is the best. 20 or so Arabic-speaking cunts, but they can really only understand each other at the written level, the spoken forms are very different and often close to unintelligible.

Uh...yeah, that was established in here a bunch of posts ago.

Attached: f90f9-9.jpg (581x382, 54K)

>tfw a handful of people in finland speak swedish natively

Attached: 15045069741197.jpg (1244x701, 92K)

estonian is basically drunk retarded Finnish. What a pathetic country overall

That's accurate. There is only us, a small part of Switzerland, and perhaps a couple of elderly people in a few areas of Africa.

Now imagine all the cunts that speak your language hate you

>they speak Dutch (or a spin off) on four continents
Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=SG6aBsqYfCg

That’s a good thing. Now you’re not susceptible to foreign propaganda and ideas. Sharing the same language as America is a curse.

sorry thought you were saying its only spoken in Lybia, my bad

>tfw norwegian is just a swedish accent

Attached: adoring fan.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Aren't those mostly just Central Asians who move to Russia for toilet cleaning jobs and to fuck your women?

We don't even talk to Belgium. Unironically.

Shame their vocab is based of off d*nish

>Tfw get to make fun of every other ayyrab accent and dialect because egyptian is the superior version

Attached: dabbening.jpg (249x202, 8K)

p*laks are dumb and thats why this shithole is a failure for a "civilization":

and it started in the times when this "kingdom" allowed jews to settle here.

now stfu and enjoy your poison in this long deceased ""nation"". :^)

Attached: polska koszerna.jpg (660x506, 61K)

They barely speak russian, I was talking about ukraine and baltic cunts

my syrian friend says egyptian is strange

>not even your own country speaks its native language

It works both ways though. Like, we could have avoided various cancerous entities like the Beatles, AC/DC, Simon Cowell, Richard Dawkins, and things like that if we did not happen to have a common language with them.

well, my syrian friend says egyptian is the middle ground between all of the Arabic dialects and therefore the lingua franca but that nafri otoh is like an entirely different language