Is pizza affordable in your country ?

Is pizza affordable in your country ?

Attached: 20181007_153450~01.jpg (2153x2627, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pagliacci.com/menu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes very much so. Large is $10-$20 with cheapest you can get for $8.

Turks sell pizza for like €5 each here. It's utter trash though

Hairyhands make cheap pizza but I guess that is everywhere in Yuropia.

My favorite pizza from the Turk place is around 8€ for 23cm diameter.

Please feel free to try this:

Crust
Tomato sauce
Sauce Hollandaise
Cheese
Sucuk sausage

that's the food kids allowed to eat only their birthday

yeah same here, they burn it and it tastes like shit though

Disgusting.
I only eat pizza from Italian restaurants.

>8€ for a kids sized Pizza
Where are you from?

5-15 euros depending were you eat
good pizza margharita starts at 7-8 euros

I've stopped buying cheapest delivery food. For a few euros more you have better quality stuff.

Dominos is even worse lmao
£18.99 for a large pizza

How is this possible in the UK?
I remember your Burger King had deals like 2 burgers + coke + fries for 5 pound.
But apparently Dominos and other pizza is expensive as hell in the UK.

about 6000KRW~10000KRW
(6USD~10USD)

Attached: 캡처.png (723x533, 732K)

I paid 5.99 for a double bacon cheeseburger at burger king yesterday and it was tiny, smaller than my palm

Tbh you're better off going to some hipster pizza place. They'll do nicer stuff for a fraction of the price, even in London.

they only have paki/turk shitpizza and dominos jew pizza in most places

Hipster places often don't deliver or use 3rd party delivery services which end up costing you more than Dominos.

Try it, it's delicious.
It's 28cm, my bad.
Frankfurt.

It implies going out instead of waiting the delivery guy on your fat ass.

Nope, pizza here is fucking expensive, like $15 for a large 2 toppings ffs.

Yes. Being notoriously overpriced is a Pizza Hut problem, not a pizza in your country problem. If they didn't have lunch buffet for six bucks I still wouldn't have stepped into their restaurants to this day. And the pizza isn't even that good, they only sell it on gimmicks like thicker doughs or cheese filled crusts.

A large pizza is usually around 79-120 MXN.

Dominos is notoriously expensive in the UK too, like twice the German price despite being cheap garbage regardless.

No

>28cm
>kids size
That used to be a regular adult size, with 32cm being large.

a very large pizza is like 9 dollars here or sumfin

What should I order

20+ USD so yes and no

8 bucks for a margharita
14 bucks for a nicer one

average price around 10-11

Ok makes sense. I noticed that it's generally more expensive in cities than in villages even tough there is more competition.

>competition
There's also more income, more demand for higher quality (not that they deliver this) and often incredibly inflated rental prices in cities.

In villages the only way to measure quality is the amounts of tasteless layers of ham and salami they put on pizza.

Indian chicken curry.

Average pizza with something more than just cheese on top starts at 400 roubles (~6 dollars). It's more expensive than a lunch at some mainstream fastfood together with drinks.

i pay 4.50€ for a pizza margherita

Yes, 18 CHF for a Margherita here

Margherita is only 3.5$ large here.

pizza is fucking overpriced here
a good local pizza place gives you a 9 inch pizza with 3 toppings for 10 maple tokens
Boston pizza gives you the same for almost $30

too expensive

pidser + koler = 8-10€ here
it's okay

Little ceasers is $5 for meh pizza.
Domino's is $8 I think of better medium pizza

I came here to post this.

It's even cheaper if you get it frozen from the grocery store.

ignore my flag
it can be from 4€-10€ a large

I tried original pizza napoli style once in a hipster place its really thin and needs 1 or 2 minutes at 500 degrees. diddnt had much flavour except for tomato do not recommend!

I guess.
Large pizza (~1.3kg ~40cm) is typically around $10 here.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 01.54.35.png (1486x1628, 1.67M)

I don't know how they get away with charging Europeans so much for shitty burger king burgers, that same shit's like $2.50 here

Cheap chain stuff is, local good places can be expensive

Attached: c01c525b65911b6449549834f22197c9_L3.png (624x624, 643K)

That's actually almost first world prices.
Pizza is like the most overpriced fast food in Russia

Large (+good) pizza = 8-10USD

It's not just pizza, user.
A lot of our prices are hardly any different from first world countries (excluding overpriced ones like Switzerland or Scandinavia)

They opened a "5 guys" near me and it was really popular with millenials for like 2 weeks and then they had to close because nobody could afford to eat there. 8 pound ($10-$11) for a cheeseburger

Attached: 957b8f3bd57e7d3eaf906c53d951a343.jpg (650x548, 116K)

This stuff is five bucks a slice, hands down best pizza you’re ever gonna have tho

Attached: 371A3F21-C013-4144-986B-7CAB19658A52.jpg (1000x750, 145K)

Same price here actually, but they’ve been successful because Americans have more spending money

>тo чyвcтвo, кoгдa Пaпa Джoнc в Poccии дeшeвлe чeм тyт

Attached: 1467438806220.png (866x615, 649K)

Papa Johns here is the most expensive pizza actually.
Tastiest too.

2 regular pizza for $6.70 ($3.35 each)
2 large pizza for $9.10 ($4.55 each)
2 extra large pizza for $11.50 ($5.75 each)

Dominos price is cheaper than Pizza Hut and taste better too

Attached: bogo-d.jpg (640x525, 182K)

Burgers are a lot cheaper if you don't go to hipster places. Shaurma and similar foods are on part with countries like Turkey, much cheaper than similar fast food in most of Europe or US

that's why you use the coupon m8

15-20 euro. But I'm close to italy so it there for 5-7 euro I think

* so I eat it there

mama mia that's a cheap pizzeria

Thats a good price for Domino's ours always offers 1 large with 1 topping for 7.99$ and the 5.99$ specials listed on the menu

Attached: dominos.png (940x1173, 542K)

Most of it yes but the good pizza in Seattle is expensive. Like this place is great but I don't order often. pagliacci.com/menu

>trashy pizza from the turkish kebab/pizza/burger joint
4-5€
>normal pizza
7-9€
>pizza from a fancy italian restaurant with hot italian waitresses
20€

>paki pizza
£6-8
>papa johns pizza delivered
£12-15
>mid range restaurant pizza
£10-13

How big are these pizzas? In America they give the diameter in inches. Same thing there in cm?

Like everything else in Norway: no

But you get enough in neetbux to live in America without a job.

I buy a pizza from a chain I really like called Da Grasso.

Costs me like 10,5 euro for a large one with 2 x cheese. The pizzas aren't huge(despite the ordering size "large") but yummy and I like their honey-mead sauce.

Huh? Like collecting Norwegian NEETbux while you're living in the US? That's illegal

12"

That's not bad. The delivery price is a little high but I'm definitely one to pay for convenience.

I don't like Dominos, they always mess up my order.

Basically the same price as the UK, the big chain pizza placew like dominoes or papa johns have insane prices like OP's pic, because you are meant to apply coupon codes. Much cheaper in the kebab shops.

I buy pizza in Aldi for 65cents, and add ingredients as needed. Sensible and tasty.

Even twenty years ago when I worked at Domino's, their system was good enough that fucking up was kind of hard. You must have some worse than usual fuckups working at your local store I'm afraid.

They got those stickers on each box, I always ask them to not fuck up the sausage or mozzarella in my crust that I order and they always do.

Despite me asking and the stickers. I guess they work in some fucking rush because they do deliver pizza fast as hell but still I ordered sausage in the crust 3 times already and 3 times they fucked it up.

I didn't know they did sausage crust now. But yeah bro they're probably all high.

Anyway you can make good home made pizza at home with just flour olive oil salt and yeast. thats the cheapest way here

It's good. I never eat the crust unless it has sausage or mozarella in it.

Looking back at it all fuck me Poland is americanized. Fucking doritos with moutain dew or doctor pepper as a snack followed by domino's as dinner.

The crust is stuffed like pic related? That's pretty rare even here

Attached: Triple-Cheese-Covered-Stuffed-Crust.jpg (498x328, 34K)

Yes. That's it. When I can I always order with cheese or sausage in the crust so I can dip it in sauce and enjoy.

Attached: 4534664.jpg (440x293, 29K)

Yes, family size pizza for 5 dollars here.
Kebab pizza for 6.

Pizza Hut is about 10$ for 27cm here, so for us it's still quite expensive. Small shops are cheaper, in my town you could get large and decent pizza for ~7$.

No

50~60 BRL (13~16 USD) for a good quality 40cm diameter pizza

That's about as much as they cost here but 'Murricans love them some burgers.

That's nip-tier.

>mfw pizza hut stopped doing pulled pork

Attached: 13.png (1280x720, 769K)

In Dominos you can have 50% discount on some pizzas if you order in restaurant.
Extra toppings counts too. So I can order hawaiian pizza, ask to remove pineapple and add meat.
So with discount it will be 300₽/$4