en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system#Theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw Jax got me to Diamond

godbless this champion

Do people still paly this?

t. 2200 elo top

>elo
What's that?

I always played Jax when I was angry as hell and wanted to win. I never understood why he wasn't seen as tier 1 champion considering he had insane amounts of tools including free tankyness AND free damage.

>The Elo rating system is a method for calculating the relative skill levels of players in zero-sum games such as chess. It is named after its creator Arpad Elo, a Hungarian-American physics professor.

How can you know your elo?

It's a hidden number that dictates your rank. Higher elo = better.
I'm not really sure if it's really hidden or not on LoL but you could enter your name in a website and it would reveal your elo.

>I always played Jax when I was angry as hell and wanted to win.
the most anti Hashinshin post ever.

>never understood why he wasn't seen as tier 1 champion
He is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system#Theory

LoL doesn't use it anymore.

For a very long time he wasn't. I am talking about S2-S4 here when a lot of new champions with gap closers and such like Kha Zix and Jayce were released so people kind of lost sight of old boring Jax.

all the faggy kids in school used to play this

playing Jax pre-6 and pre-Trinity Force requires you to use your abilities correctly (as in, not being braindead mechanicaly)

champions in tier 1 are usually so fucking easy to play that even a retard can get the most out of them without much effort

is Riven a t1 champ?

>pre-Trinity Force
Trinity Force was in the 0.9 version of the game.

idk immo Jax never got less op. It's just Riot's business policy is to intorduce a new champ every three months. Let people buy it and then nerf it after 2 weeks. So the new champs are always in the spot light, because of this.

no
sorry I meant to say that doing good as jax isn't as easy as doing good with a tier 1 champion

that doesn't mean jax is bad though

I meant to say "before building Trinity Force" as in you don't have enough gold to buy it not in "before it was in the game"

sorry again

He says that before season 6 Jax was hard to play before you acquired a triforce in the game, so like in the first 10 minutes or so.

>League

Play a real game, loser

Attached: 1450659848138.jpg (420x236, 79K)

Play Heroes of the Storm

Attached: index.jpg (257x196, 13K)

I haven't played it in a year. I just play EU IV now.

how do I get good at starcraft senpai?

I stopped playing League 5 years ago, and stopped playing Dota 3 years ago. I just like Jax as a character. Nowadays I hate all multiplayer games and just play story oriented singleplayer games.

Attached: aldrich.jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

Only fun game out there atm.
Sadly it's littered with extremely obvious Jow Forums retards that often us > in chat and such causing me to cringe.

Attached: rising-storm-2-vietnam[1].jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

Practice makes perfect, buraziru kun

Based

It is fun for a few hours but it just doesn't feel like an actual balanced or even finished game.