Liquid QASH

10K here. Will I make it next year?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 4.54.04 PM.png (1046x580, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLKfKzCS9xQ
twitter.com/A_Kashmir/status/999425427071553541?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yup

Yup

There is gonna be staking too right?

Yup

Maybe not staking right away but airdroped tokens % equivalent to the qash you hold from the ico listed on Liquid the near future

Accumulate before the 2020 bull run when crypto surges past 1T.

1T in 2020? We’re not gonna make it

Sauce?

Yup

The QASH threads have taken a real turn lately. The delusion is wearing off

Nearly at ICO price.

delusion? these qash threads generally stayed pretty sane always...I think?
realistically if you look in the current top100, big majority of those alts will not exist in 2-3 years
theres a good chance qash will be one of those which survive, just based on that the long term prospect on this is really good imo
sauce on it being percentage based? it makes sense desu but I think you are just pulling this info out your ass (I know there will be regular ICO drops for QASH holders)

and relax, we are most definitely hitting 1T before 2020
could be in 3 months, could be in 18 months, but it is extremely likely its gonna happen before 2020

Yeah but we need 5T yearly to truely ‘make it’

thats probably two major bull runs away
patience young padawan
I think when we hit 1T its gonna cause a mania in the media again (perfect headline material and good for mindless clickbait) and normie fomo and hype is gonna carry us over to +2T easily
I genuinely hope the bullrun doesnt start until qash has pumped on its own, or "found its real value" once liquid is live with the ICO airdrops and all that shit

When market hits1T, low cap coins multiply even more right?

The next overall bull run in crypto is waiting on the Liquid exchange.

Be glad Bitcoin is bearish right now and bringing the price of QASH down for you to accumulate cheaper. Could hit ICO price again (25 cents). I'm saving up a stack for when that happens.

We need a trustworthy exchange that provides high liquidity. Being able to invest in the token is just icing on the cake. Let's see what they will do with it. I'm sure there will be plenty of perks.

Some good discussion on here now lads, let’s keep this one going.
Where did you find the details on the ico airdrops for holding QASH? And did anybody see the UI update on Qryptos and Quoinex? Looks a lot more user friendly, kinda like the other normie friendly exchanges kucoin and Binance.
I wonder how similar Liquid will look?
Now they just need to sort out the withdrawal times and there’ll be nothing left to fud.

I have 17k and Im getting kayamori'd right now
fuck

a discount token, great!

let's break it down for you stupid fucks.

you think the token will appreciate in value because institutional money will hoard QASH to reduce trading fees:

1 - institutional players trade FOR FREE, they are immense market makers

2 - Liquid does not have THE LARGEST altcoin trading exchange as part of the ecosystem, Binance, so how in the name of fuck are they going to provide mass liquidity

HAHAHAHAHA

You’re a gay cunt, fuck off out of our comfy QASH thread and continue sniffing your dads undies or whatever you’ve been doing all day

2-I hate to break it to you, but theres at least two other exchanges which have similar volume to binance, sometimes bigger than binance
if you ever stopped sucking dicks and looked at charts sometimes, you woulda known
best of luck user
good luck trading user

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLKfKzCS9xQ

Nice. An infographic for normie retards like

even korean jew is bearish on qash now
we got nipponed frens ;_;

Has he actually commented on it or just sold a portion of his stack? He probably has inside info and will trade back in later

selling your stack to buy more isnt "losing faith" its actually doubling down.
ive swing traded my qash from 15k to 30k

If this shit keeps dropping I'm going to HAVE to put more fiat in to SATOSHINAKAMOTO price cost average. God help us all

>30k qash
you lucky, lucky motherfucker. enjoy eating out asian qts and waking up at 11am everyday for the rest of your life

He sold for other alts though
twitter.com/A_Kashmir/status/999425427071553541?s=20

He fucking knew about Binance when he did that video ffs.. he’s a fucking idiot anyway entering his credit card details during a live stream

thats what i already do now lol