/éire/

waheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy edition

Attached: 1538272665344.jpg (609x664, 248K)

>OP as Béarla agus leis pictiúr den /brit/
yikeseigí...

Are wagies ready for cagey?

Attached: The Wage Cage.jpg (1010x738, 161K)

Any Irish man that started a fight in Vegas and lost it badly in seconds shouldn't be allowed back into the country

ar mian le haon duine anseo troid knacker
buail liom os comhair DCU

>Irish superstar acts like a pantomime villain and gets his shit pushed in
>Irish fans act tough and get beaten black and blue
>Irish entourage act like assholes and get thrashed by the champ
Pretty humiliating to be honest

Attached: 1533442416115.png (928x561, 604K)

it is if you're the kind of scummer who follows mma

based soyboy.

based knacker

Bunaithe agus deargpilled
Brón agus gormpilled

náire agus reddit

caife

Attached: Coffee.png (64x64, 7K)

imagine getting less than 500 points in your leaving cert

Race doesn't exist

Attached: image.jpg (683x798, 142K)

cheetos

Attached: cheetos-crunchy-cheese.png (334x483, 185K)

cearc

Attached: 250px-Rhode_Island_Red.jpg (250x222, 22K)

Brón isn't cringe. It's sadness, or maybe "shame" in the sense of a sad shame rather than merely embarrassing.

"Cúbadh" or "Lútáil" is suggested in the dictionary as the noun describing the act of a cringe.
In the English "cringe" could be a noun, verb, or adjective, but since my money's on adjective and that's what would work best in Irish, we'd have to back-form an adjectival form for "cringe".

"Cúbadh" is the noun for bending inwards, describing the physical act of cringing. It has a related word "cúbach" already, describing "inward bending" or a cow with inwardly bent horns. Alternatively, we could treat "cúbaigh" as a verb and make "cúbaithe" to describe something that has cringed, or literally "turned inwards".

"Lútáil" is the word for social obsequiousness, or "fawning". I'm not sure if the verb form if it exists or could exist would be "Lútáilaigh" or "Lútaigh". I think the word for something that has cringed would be "Lútáilte", but that's not the right word for the English meme. We could say "Lútáileach" to say that the thing is prone to cringe, which is close to "cringeworthy". But if the verb form is "Lútaigh", then that's not really right, and it would be "Lútach". I don't know honestly in that case.

/realautism/ early in the evening

Lútach agus piollgormaithe

don't know how Irish people could go up to anyone still thinking we are tough fighters, you'd think the gay marriage, tranny Queen of Ireland and the hordes of progressive starbucks faggots would be a hint that we are a soft nation. People don't even like watching sport since its "too aggressive"

watching sports isn't aggressive, it's passive as fuck. if you don't play locally you are a faggot.

Yeah, McGregor's the type of Dubliner who's 5'8 and gets loud and punchy to compensate since most people in this society are restrained and untrained and conditioned against violence.
Khabib's got two inches of height on him but weighs the same, and has no tattoos, so there's less of that flashiness there.

But at the same time, I heard (maybe incorrectly) that the Spartans would march into battle in silence to unnerve their opponents, who would have been levied from the general population and therefore chanting and shouting to boost their morale. So even without trying to be flashy in a way his culture wouldn't approve of, he still has a psych effect from it.

This desu. More respect for someone who plays a sport like GAA in any capacity at 5'8 than the passive plebs who give it up when the schools start progressively filtering everyone out until they've fifteen highly trained giants to fight fifteen other giants from thirty one other counties.

That's something that people should worry about more if they think sport is good for society more than whether or not the people who play in the highest rank of filtering get paid or not. The conduct of GAA in social terms is already more or less the same as paid sports elsewhere except for that fact, and that the teams don't purchase players directly from outside their county.
Most people sit back and watch the highest ranks play while the television and alcohol companies make huge amounts of money from it, and the playing of the sport doesn't really feature into most people's lives after they've been knocked out of the school-to-team pipeline, if they were even in the competition to begin with.

Gabhaigí mo leithscéal, my name is Móirín Mothlacháin.

I'm a 19 year old Japanese Hibernophile (Ireland lover for you shoneen). I draw GAA logos and crests on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and watching superior Irish sports (Hurling, Gaelic football)

I train with my hurley every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through the sliotar when it is spliced over a thousand times a season, and is vastly superior to any other stick on earth. I earned my Camogie Association membership two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Irish fluently, both Cló Gaelach and the Galway dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Irish culture and their cattle milking techniques, which I follow 100%

When I get my Irish visa, I am moving to Dublin to attend a prestigious University to learn more about their magnificent sporting culture. I hope I can become a wing-forward for Kilkenny or a corner-back for Wexford!

I own several jerseys, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Ireland, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Irish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Éirinn!

Attached: Longfort.jpg (850x850, 411K)

>Lútach

Attached: 1479182503834.png (600x655, 673K)

>social obsequiousness

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (975x788, 123K)

We get it gayltalkt you've never had sex.

Ceart, bíonn gnéas agam

I for one appreciated this post.

Reminder that y'all aren't human

Attached: irish.jpg (696x378, 136K)

The entirety of Ireland should go back to British rule and Irish """people""" should be deprived of their status of humans.

Attached: flag bearer.png (859x522, 417K)

Imagine having sex with an Irish person

Attached: Contrast.gif (500x410, 38K)

This must be because I posted in a la creatura thread.

Your mom doesn't have to.

La creatura....

Attached: plastic paddies.png (905x609, 398K)

based
>The entirety of Ireland should go back to British rule
Epic
>and Irish """people""" should be deprived of their status of humans.
Straight up redpill facts, we should just be wildlife. So what about the Irish of British, Eastern European And South American or North american descent? They'll be the only people left and native gaels to be just wildlife?

Is Conor McGregor a pikey?

And remember, Ulster Scots are the only humans in Ireland

>DaShawn Tyrheesius is mad at us for being superior again

feighlí bunaithe agus piolldeargaithe

Irish Janny?

He's coming for you

Attached: vivalasvegas.png (1920x1080, 3.65M)

Is Ireland ready to accept 60 million refugees?

Attached: image.png (879x782, 164K)

Is this saying how many people a country could realistically hold? It's true we're a very sparsely populated and mismanaged country don't know how you read this and thought "they'll put a billion a dem immugrunt people in kerry if this kultural markism keeps up"

The insatiable capitalistic desire for constant economic growth will involve millions of immigrants all over Ireland in the next few decades though.
>they'll put a billion a dem immugrunt people in kerry if this kultural markism keeps up
east yank redditor, kill yourself faggot

>insatiable capitalistic desire for constant economic growth will involve millions of immigrants all over Ireland in the next few decades though
In your dreams, lol. Funny you nationalists whine about ireland not having enough respect, people, a failing rural area or interest in the language when immigration could mend all that
>faggot
On your bike yank get outta here ta fuck.

They're already on track to have a million or more within a generation. They'd do more at a time if they thought it gave them any profit, which is the real thing we should oppose, not just numbers. The principle of letting in immigrants for capital's sake is evil.

>when immigration could mend all that

Attached: 30a.jpg (475x356, 52K)

>respect, people, a failing rural area or interest in the language
>immigration could mend all that
I have no reaction images suitable for a response, I hope you believe this you're an absolute gas man

Attached: 1516796938016.jpg (460x276, 47K)

>mend
West Brit word. No one in Ireland says mend.

Ireland died in 1845. Everything since then has been the equivalent of dragging a corpse around in the hopes it would start walking on it's own.

Ireland isn't dying, it's being killed. And the people killing it have names and addresses.

do something or forget about it, np and other meme parties are more effective at making their cause then you sitting in your room seething as you post ineffectively go outside campaign on the street for your shit or nothing will ever happen. do something for your cause or let it go getting angry while doing nothing isn't good for your health, if you're doing nothing for your cause ignore your cause and disavow it to live healthier go with the flow if you don't want to change it.

*bumps your thread and wishes you all the best*

M'eire

mein deutschland