So the joke behind India wanting to be a superpower is funny because India is already a superpower, right?

So the joke behind India wanting to be a superpower is funny because India is already a superpower, right?

Attached: world-population-percentage.jpg (1070x1173, 116K)

>leaf flag
Every time

wrong image

Attached: Texas-economy-world.jpg (2048x1300, 284K)

more like supershitters jaja

>shits in the street
>superpower
Fucking kek'd.

India and China are unironically gonna rule the global stage in the coming century

they're both ancient civilizations and the balance of power is shifting very fast

I fear the European age is ending sooner than we all expected

lol

Attached: California GDP.png (2760x1385, 255K)

HDI does not equal GDP
>nobody except pajeets say anything good about pajeets

GDP per capita is more important. How can India fund mega projects like China does if its people would then start to starve?

Indonesia has a better chance at being a super power than India does. Mexico, Brazil, Russia, etc all do too.

>India and China are unironically gonna rule the global stage in the coming century
Does that mean that people all around the world will start to mimic their cultures and will act like insects and will shit on the open?

>superpower
>no power, just a big population

I don't think you understand what a superpower means. It means absolute and total hegemony and unchallenged power. GDP per capita means little if a war starts and your entire country and way of life collapses within a few weeks or months.

Right now, only the United States is at that level and I'm glad it is since the American world order has been very critical for our success.

Not us, we are gonna get fucked by 2020

Screencap this

India is a fucking shithole that despite having more than 1 billion people can't even manage to have a larger economy than the fucking UK with 60 million people. Deal with it street shitter.

no clue and neither do I care lol

I'll be long dead before that happens. It's just my prediction

>absolute and total hegemony and unchallenged power
By that definition no super powers exist. You think the US can project "absolute and total hegemony" on Iran, Russia, China?

Absolutely.....

You're severely underestimating how strong and unchallenged American hegemony is. They have 7 command centers that control every single quartet of the world. 12 aircraft carriers and the most advanced navy, army, air force and marine corps in the world. Not to mention, their ICBM stockpile and the Nuclear Triad.

If a real full fledged war happened, the USA would annihilate anyone.

This doesn't even take into account their cultural dominance and control of entertainment/media.

Attached: backpage-11601.jpg (1160x715, 63K)

>Deal with it street shitter.
What's caused you to become so mad?

Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts when the world nuclear powers level the USA to the ground.

There will be retaliation

Well it probably will be eventually even if it takes a long time (assuming another world war doesn't happen). Western countries are dying due low births. Someone else has to take their place ruling.

still seething, derechairo?

I really thought we would have been on that one

Yeah but they're weak. This century is based on technology and weapons. India doesn't have aby

The European age already ended doofus, it's the American age right now

>Be Brit
>Piss in the street